Cross-dressing lovers

I can't stop loving you

“Aish, don’t you think it’s too early for that? But don’t worry Yuri, they said that you’re free after this filming. Go and do what you want with Jaejoong.” The director joked. He headed for the C.R. and left the two.                                      

“Then it’s okay now. Ga ja, Yuri-ah.” Jaejoong said. He held the bouquet and chocolates for her and they headed for the parking lot.

They reached Jaejoong’s car after 10 minutes and went inside quickly so that other people won’t see them. While driving, Jaejoong noticed that Yuri was looking at him.

“What? Are seduced by me again?” Jaejoong joked.

“As if.” Yuri laughed and turned her gaze away from him.

“Then why are you staring at me like that?

“Are you taking me to a high-class restaurant again?” Yuri asked.

“Well, yeah. But don’t worry. The place is different and you’ll like it.” Jaejoong assured.

“Oppa, you know that I will like every place if you’re with me. But don’t you think that it’s kind of a waste of money to eat in restaurants like those? We can eat without wasting too much.” Yuri said.

“Where do you want to eat then?” Jaejoong asked Yuri. He parked at the side of the road.

“Oppa, I miss the days when we go to the mall for a date. Remember, the times when we share a cotton candy and go to places where we play arcade games and stuff. Ever since we became idols, we never had the chance to do those again. There’s a mall near here. What do you say? Oppa please??” Yuri pleaded using her aegyo to make Jaejoong say yes.

“(Sigh) Oh well, what can I do? You’re my girlfriend. I miss those days anyway. Come here, you precious pearl of mine.” Jaejoong kissed Yuri at the cheeks. Yuri rejoiced in her mind and smiled so wide.

After a few minutes, they reached the mall and they noticed that many people were going in out the mall.

“Yuri-ah, what if we get recognized? They will take pictures of us and have our autographs. We won’t be able to enjoy this date.” Jaejoong worried, trying to cover his face.

Yuri thought for a moment and had a very crazy thought that will surely shock him. Jaejoong noticed that she was laughing and talking to herself.

“Yah Yuri-ah, you still have time to laugh like that?”

“Oppa, I have a plan. I’m sure it will work 100% and they won’t recognize us. But I need your cooperation, okay?” Yuri said, showing an evil smile.

“By the looks of you, I feel it’s an evil plan.” Jaejoong said.

Yuri told her plan and as expected, Jaejoong was shocked. Well, her plan was for the both of them to cross-dress. Yuri will dress as a guy and Jaejoong will dress as a girl. Of course, every man would be shocked to know that their girlfriend plans to make them wear girls’ clothes.

“Are you nuts?? Do you think you can make – “ Jaejoong didn’t finish what he was saying because Yuri covered his mouth.

“Yah!! Do you want a date with me or not??” Yuri exclaimed.

“Okay! Okay! Aish. Of all things.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t worry. This will be fun.” Yuri laughed.

So, the two quickly dressed up. And this is what they looked like.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/windowsXP/Desktop/New%20Folder/dbsk%20jyj/jaeri%20cross%20dress.jpg

They both wore sunglasses to make sure that they will really not get recognized. They went inside the mall, worried if people will look at them. Fortunately, they didn’t.

“I told you they won’t recognize us.” Yuri said. She looked at Jaejoong who was now even taller than her since she made him wear high heeled shoes.

“It kinda looks weird that the girl is taller than the guy.” Jaejoong said. He noticed Yuri was still looking at him.

“What?” Jaejoong gave her a sarcastic look.

“It never came to me that you’d be more beautiful than me when you cross-dress.” Yuri said, trying hard not to laugh.

Jaejoong laughed ang pinched her at the waist.

“So oppa – I mean , ughh , what am I gonna call you now? Ah I know, I’ll call you honey and you also call me that.” Yuri said, laughing at what she just said.

They walked for a few minutes and saw a cotton candy stand.

“Honey~~ do you want a cotton candy?” Yuri said in a manly tone.

“Oh why not honey?” Jaejoong replied in a girly tone. The vendor was staring at them, confused if the two are fooling around or just crazy people at the mall.

They bought a pack to share with each other. They continued to walk and have fun while they still have the time. They went outside and sat on a bench to look at the night sky when Yuri noticed that it was getting late and they should go home already.

“It’s getting late. But I really don’t want to go home. Not without you.” Yuri sighed. Jaejoong looked at her and saw her gloomy eyes.

“If only we could stay like this forever.” Jaejoong said, looking at her. He held her hand, still looking at her eyes.

“Stay in this clothes forever? I wouldn’t dream of that.” Yuri laughed and then laid her head on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“You really know how to make me smile. Ah, I remember the very first time you made me smile. I’ve never been so happy like that in my whole life.” Jaejoong recalled.

“You still remember that?” Yuri laughed.

“Of course, it’s the happiest day of my life.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, enough with your drama. Ga ja, before they look for us.” Yuri pulled him up. They decided to change clothes before they go home because they don’t want the other members of their group to have the wrong idea. They headed straight to his car but when Yuri was about to go in, she noticed a figure of a woman looking directly at them. Jaejoong was already inside when he noticed that Yuri was still standing outside.

“Yuri-ah, what’s the problem?” Jaejoong asked.

“N-nothing. Let’s go.” Yuri went inside quickly. She looked at the side mirror if the woman was still there. She was gone so Yuri thought it was just her imagination.

They reached SNSD’s apartment after a few minutes. Yuri kissed Jaejoong at the cheeks and went outside.

“Be sure to text me when you come home, okay?” Yuri said.

“Okay. Good night Yuri-ah. Saranghae.” Jaejoong smiled and made a heart sign.

“Saranghae oppa.” Yuri replied. She watched him go away, and away until she can’t see his car anymore.

I wish it’s already morning. I already miss him!Yuri thought, laughing at herself. She unlocked the door using her spare key and went inside. The lights were already off so she thought the girls were all asleep. She tip-toed to her room when she felt that someone’s behind her.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

crap . if the link of the pic is not clickable , just copy the link and paste it . okay ?? i'm kinda stupid at these kinds of things so expect that this will happen again . and again . mianhe !! T_T

whoa . i didn't expect so much views and subscribers in one day . i thought i'm gonna have viewers and subscribers after 2 weeks or maybe longer than that . kamsahamnida !! :D

so here's chapter 2 . aww . jaejoong's too beautiful and yuri's too gorgeous . haha . btw , i hope you like it . keep reading and don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay ? :D

omo . who's that mysterious girl at the mall ?? and who's that someone behind yuri ?? whoa . so many mysterious people . and yet the preview isn't actually related to it . haha !! so here's a quick preview for the next chapter . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“All right, all right. I was just kidding.” Yunho said. He handed Jaejoong back his cellphone and sat firmly in the couch.

“You know, you’re lucky to have a girlfriend like her. You’re like a one in a million to have someone like her so don’t ever break her heart, get it?? If you do, I’m gonna kill you for sure.” Yunho reminded.

“Of course I won’t hurt her. Why would I do that? Hey, don’t tell me you like her?” Jaejoong joked.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

ILikeJaeri and kkabyul - i love them both too . oh how i wish those couples were real . :D