All alone

I can't stop loving you

(6:38 AM, SNSD’s dorm)

They were supposed to leave the house at 8 AM, so the girls started to get ready. Hyoyeon went to the bathroom first.

“Hyoyeon unnie!! You dropped your bra on the stairs!!” Seohyun yelled, handing her the bra whenever Hyoyeon opened the door. She knocked loudly on the bathroom door so that Hyoyeon will hear her.

“Mianhe~~” Hyoyeon said as she grabbed her bra.

It was a typical morning for the girls, always scurrying up so that they won’t be late. But for Yoona, it wasn’t typical at all. She felt that there was something wrong, especially to Yuri.

She’d never wake up that early. And she’s never even take responsibility in making the breakfast!!  And last night . . . . . Yoona thought.

“I really smell something fishy here.” Yoona said to herself. Coincidentally, She was beside the fridge and Sooyoung was taking out the fish that they bought last night.

“Yah, does the fish really smell that bad?” Sooyoung annoyingly said.

“No, not literally a fish. And why are taking that out anyway??” Yoona asked.

“Nothing.” Sooyoung quickly said and immediately left the kitchen.

Sigh. Sooyoung, really. Is food all you think about?  Yoona thought.

“Yoona-yah, here’s your toothbrush.” Yuri tapped Yoona’s shoulder from behind.

“Oh, gomawo.” Yoona smiled and went to the faucet to brush her teeth with Yuri.

“Unnie, can I ask you a question?” Yoona said. Yuri looked at her while brushing her teeth.

“Why didn’t you sleep last night?”

“What? I did!” Yuri said.

“No, you didn’t. I saw you last night. After that phone call, you went to the terrace and just sat there.” Yoona explained.

“I thought you were asleep at that time.” Yuri finished up and gargled.

“Nope. I peeked under my blanket and saw you. You also sound like you were crying. Am I right?” Yoona finished up, too.

“Okay, okay, you caught me. I didn’t really sleep last night. I waited till dawn. I was getting really bored so I made breakfast.” Yuri said.

“Who called you last night?” Yoona asked.

“Hey, stop asking me questions and just get ready.” Yuri laughed and left the kitchen.

Something’s really fishy here. Yoona said.

---oOo---

(7:05 AM, DBSK’s dorm, same day)

“What’s with those two? They’ve been acting really strange lately.” Changmin whispered to his hyungs Yoochun and Junsu. Yunho wasn’t paying any attention to Jaejoong. When Jaejoong tried to talk to him, Yunho will quickly walk away as if there’s no one who wanted to talk to him.

“I dunno. They’ve been like that since last night.” Yoochun said.

“Do you think it’s because of that pic?” Changmin asked. Hearing this, the other two looked at each other.

“But hey, if that’s the case, why is Yunho hyung the one who’s angry? Shouldn’t it be Jaejoong hyung?”

“Oh, now that you’ve said it.” Junsu said as he drank a glass of milk.

“Yah, these two are completely nuts!! Just what is their problem?” Changmin complained.

“Why don’t we just ask them?” Yoochun said and approached the two, who were on the living room, far from each other.

“Yah, what’s with you two? You’ve been like that since last night.” Yoochun said, breaking the silence between the two.

“Why don’t you ask that babo what happened?” Yunho said without even looking at Yoochun. After saying this, he left the living room and went upstairs to his room.

“Yah, I’m talking to you –”

“Talk to him, not me. And oh, go get yourselves dressed. We still have an appointment to attend to. And one more thing. I don’t wanna see an idiot like him today so it’s better if we leave without him.” Yunho coldly said.

“YAH!! How dare you call him an idiot??!! You’re our leader hyung!! You’re supposed to be our role model!! Why are you being like this?!” Changmin yelled.

“Oh, why don’t you ask him and see for yourself?” Yunho said and slammed his door.

“Aigoo . . . . OKAY THAT’S IT!! This is driving me crazy!! What the heck happened??” Changmin asked Jaejoong but he just sighed.

“Hyung, you better tell us what happened.” Junsu said.

“You see, he likes Yuri-ah.” Jaejoong started.

“Then??” Yoochun asked.

“That’s why he’s so affected when he found out that . . . . that . .” Jaejoong faltered.

“That WHAT??” Changmin asked.

“That I cheated on her!! I kissed Jessica and Soo Min saw us and took a picture of it. And Yuri doesn’t even know.” Jaejoong started to cry.

“You WHAT?!” Yoochun nearly spit the water that he was drinking.

“I’m sorry!! I just got carried away!! I was tempted by her and I didn’t have the time to control myself. I don’t really have any feelings for her.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you sure you didn’t do that on purpose?” Junsu asked.

“Why would I??!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Then you deserve the word idiot then. You shouldn’t have done that, y’know. You don’t know what you’re getting into.” Changmin coldly said and left.

Wow. That was a harsh one coming from a maknae. Now I really know where Kyuhyun inherited his evilness from.Yoochun thought.

“Look, hyung. This is really a serious problem but if I were you, I’d tell Yuri-ah right away and I’d really change. She’s a really nice girl, you know that? She doesn’t deserve to be cheated.” Junsu said and left. Seeing himself as the only member left with Jaejoong, Yoochun stood up.

“I’m sorry hyung. You gotta fix this yourself. I don’t want to tolerate you.” Yoochun left.

So I’m all alone now, am I? Aish, you’re such a ing , Kim Jaejoong You deserve this. Jaejoong sighed.