Just who is she?

I can't stop loving you

SNSD finished the filming faster than expected. So, they were allowed to have some fun while they have the time.

“Let’s go eat!! I’m hungry!!” Sooyoung said. The others agreed so they headed to a nearby restaurant. There were only a few people so they felt at ease that they would not cause a commotion. They ordered food and waited. While waiting, they chatted with each other, except Yuri, who was still looking at the picture. Seohyun noticed that Yuri wasn’t as cheerful as before and she looked like she’s seriously thinking about something.

“Unnie, what’s the problem? You were very quiet even before we came here. You kept on looking at that picture of yours. Is that you?” Seohyun asked.

“Oh, mianhe. It’s just that I met someone but I forgot her name. I know that girl too much, so why forget her name?” Yuri sighed.

“Wae? What happened, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“Well, when I was on my way to the studio, I felt dizzy. I wasn’t paying attention to where I’m walking so I bumped this girl who was carrying a box full of pictures. She looked like a photographer since she has a DSLR camera. The box fell and the pictures scattered, and I saw this. This is me before when I was in my high school years. Because I looked at the picture too much, I forgot to return this to her. She was so familiar and yet, I can’t remember her name.” Yuri said.

“Hmm, may I see the picture? Maybe I can recognize her.” Seohyun suggested. Yuri handed her the picture and Seohyun focused on it.

“She looks familiar. Isn’t she your high school bestfriend, unnie?” Seohyun guessed.

“Hmm. Wait. I think you’re right!! Seohyun-ah you’re really wonderful!!” Yuri said and then hugged Seohyun. Seohyun smiled at Yuri’s compliment and blushed.

“But wait, how did you know what she looks like?” Yuri wondered.

“Don’t you remember unnie, you attended trainings with her and you introduced me to her.” Seohyun said. The others noticed that the two were having their own moment while the rest were playing around.

“Yah, are you two in a different dimension? You look like you’re not here with us.” Taeyeon joked.

“No, we were just talking about something.” Yuri laughed and hid the picture in her bag.

“Unnie, what’s that?” Yoona said, who happened to notice that Yuri put something in her bag.

When Yuri was about to answer, the waiter arrived, with their food ready to be served.

“Yes!! At last!!” the others happily said.

---oOo---

Sigh. She hasn’t sent a single message today. Jaejoong thought. DBSK were at a studio and they were preparing for a photoshoot. Changmin, Yunho and Junsu were having retouches while Jaejoong and Yoochun were changing clothes.

“Jaejoong-ah, why do you look so sad? Is there a problem?” Yoochun said.

“Yuri-ah hasn’t sent a single message today. I know that their filming’s already finished. I’m really worried.” Jaejoong said.

“Aish. Chill out. Maybe she’s just resting or eating, etc. etc. Let her have some rest, you know? Call her after maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Stop worrying too much.” Yoochun laughed.

“Yoochun!! Jaejoong!! Hurry up because the photographer’s here!!” A staff member said. Yoochun and Jaejoong quickly arranged their things. Yoochun finished first so he left.

“Jaejoong-ah, relax, okay?” Yoochun smiled.

Aish. I really hope she’s alright. Jaejoong thought and left the room. When he reached the studio, the others were retouching to get started.

“Omo!! I’m so sorry I’m late. I really have a tight schedule today. But don’t worry, I’ll never let this happen again.” A girl said. She was carrying a box and a camera was hanging around her neck.

“She’s the photographer? Don’t you think she’s too young? She’s like Yuri-ah.” Junsu said.

“Where? Who are you talking about?” Yunho asked. Junsu pointed the girl who was busy arranging her equipments.

“Okay. Let’s start so that all of us can go home early. So, who’s first? Ah, I know. Kim Jaejoong, right? I’ll call the five of you oppa since you’re like 4 or 5 years older than me.” The girl laughed.

The girl positioned Jaejoong to the right angle and posed.

“Okay, that’s a nice shot. Now, look at the camera more fiercely. Like you’re seducing your girlfriend. Or maybe me? Haha. Just kidding.” The girl joked while taking pictures.

That voice is familiar. SO familiar. Jaejoong thought. He brushed it off his mind quickly so that he can concentrate on the photoshoot.

“Okay, nice shots oppa. Next? Hmm. Ah, Yoochun oppa.” The girl said. She lifted her face and smiled at Jaejoong. Jaejoong saw her face and he quickly recognized her.

“Cha-Chang Soo Min???!!!” Jaejoong blurted out all of a sudden that all of the people in the studio looked at him in surprise.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! so here's chapter 13 . don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay?? hope that you like it . :)

ughh haggardness . guys forgive me if the development of the story would be slow , okay ? i'm really tired because of a program in our school and i really don't have the strength to make it better. but i promise i'll try to make it better as much as possible . so keep reading , okay ?? i'll try my best to provide nice updates for you guys . :D

so that girl's chang soo min . just what could be her role in the story ?  will she be an ally ?? or maybe an enemy who will ruin our couple's love ?? oh no !! our lovey dovey couple should watch out !!

 

PREVIEW:

“Of course. I never break promises. And my love for her is eternal. Oh, I know. I’ll call her. We’ll eat outside and it’s my treat since it’s been a long time.” Jaejoong smiled. He opened his bag and reached for his cell phone and dialed Yuri’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yuri-ah, are you busy? Let’s eat outside. I want you to meet someone. What? No!! Just hurry up, okay? Saranghae ~~”  Jaejoong said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

VietBubbeeSaranghae - yay a new reader !! whoa . a very long name . haha . anyways, here's chapter 13 . hope that you like it . :)

elyse17 - i don't think it's right to say IT will reveal everything . why ?? that will be revealed in the next chapters so that you'll have something to watch out . haha . just kidding . so you're really rooting for Jaeri , huh ?? i'll think about it . haha . just kidding again . :D

yuri_kwon21- kamsahamnida !! here's chapter 13 . hope that you like it . :)

FF_LoVer - kamsahamnida unnie !! you know , i really get inspired by your comments . everytime you leave a comment , i read it so many times that i never noticed that almost 15 minutes has passed and i'm still reading your comment . so thank you very much unnie from the very bottom of my heart . i'll try do my best to make my fic a good one for you . kamsahamnida !! :D