Memories of a “possessed” girl

I can't stop loving you

“*ehem**ehem* I’m here too.” Jaejoong said.             

“Oh, sorry oppa. So, how are things going on with the two of you? Still strong??” Soo Min asked.

“Definitely.” Yuri and Jaejoong both said.

“Whoa, it’s been more than five years!! I just hope that the two of you will stay strong.” Soo Min said.

“Aish, let’s stop talking about us. Let’s talk about you. So, what happened after we debuted? I lost contact with you a week after we debuted. Did you continue your plans of migrating in Canada?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, we did but we returned here after I finished college. My mom found it hard to adapt to the new environment there so we returned here.” Soo Min said.

“Oh, well that’s good, because we can now spend time with each other. By the way, here’s your pic. I forgot to return this to you.” Yuri said. She handed the picture to Soo Min.

“Whoa!! I thought this was lost. Thank goodness it isn’t.” Soo Min said.

The three of them talked to each other about their lives, their current activities etc. etc. They tried to get to know more about what happened to each other in the past five years while they have the time, but a day ends and they have other things to do. An afternoon has already passed and it’s already 6 pm.

“Aww. Time’s really fast.” Soo Min complained.

“I hope the three of us can get together again like this.” Jaejoong said.

“Well, we better get going. I know Soo Min-ah’s very busy. She still has to edit your pictures. Soo Min-ah, make oppa very gorgeous, araso??” Yuri teased. So, the three of them bid goodbye to each other and went to each other’s own ways. Since Soo Min doesn’t have a car, she has to take the bus to reach home. While inside the bus, Soo Min  was still happy that the three of them had a reunion on a very random day.

Ah, I’m really happy that we get to see each other again. And because we work on the same business, it would be possible for us to see each other every day!! That’s really wonderful. But, since we work on the same business, I can have the chance to keep an eye on them, especially HER. Soo Min thought.

After an hour, Soo Min reached her home. She was living by herself since her real home where her family lives is too far from her working area so she has to move to an apartment and live by herself.

She the lights, only to find herself alone in her house. She cooked dinner, ate it and took a bath. She was very exhausted today so she immersed herself in a bubble bath. While soaked in the tub, she closed her eyes and rested. But instead of relaxing, flashbacks came to her mind like a series of memories forming into a movie.

(Flash back: 5 years ago)

It was lunch time. Yuri and Soo Min were eating in the school canteen. They sat face to face or in front of each other to talk to each other easily.

“Soo Min-ah, I’ll just buy a melon bread, okay? They said that it’s limited. Don’t worry, I’ll buy you two pieces.” Yuri smiled and left Soo Min. By the time Yuri left, she saw a girl glaring at Yuri. She looked so furious like she wanted to kill Yuri. The girl noticed that Soo Min was looking at her so she looked the other way and continued to eat.

Just what is her problem? Yuri doesn’t have an enemy. Oh, probably a girl who has a tremendous crush on Jaejoong oppa. Well, Yuri did make hundreds of enemies in one day when their relationship was revealed in the whole campus. Soo Min thought.

(Flash back end)

Soo Min opened her eyes and sighed. Those looks really made me worry. She already did numerous things that harmed Yuri, and they weren’t even friends at that time. What more today that’s she’s very close to her? Aish, she’s probably doing her plans slowly but surely. She thought. She rinsed herself, dressed up and went straight to her room. Since the deadline for the photos is still next week, she decided to watch a movie before going to bed. She looked at her CD rack and looked for a random movie. In the middle of searching, she saw a CD, named ‘Proof that she’s evil’.

What the heck? Is that even a movie? The name’s really weird. AND I don’t remember myself buying a ridiculously named movie. Or is it . . . . . ?  She thought. She took the CD and looked at the cover. Unfortunately, the CD doesn’t have a cover and the disk looked like a normal CD. She played it on the CD player and sat on the couch to see if it was the same as what she was thinking it would be. The CD contained a video and it played for a few seconds, and she quickly recalled what it was. I knew it. Soo Min smiled.

On the video, there was a girl who appears to be making a documentary about her daily life. And that girl was Soo Min.

“Annyeong!! So here I am again with another video for you. And today, I’ll be updating about my favorite sport. I’m currently on my way to – “ She stopped as she suddenly heard a loud sound, as if a chair was pushed so hard that it hit the wall. She searched for the source of the crashing sound and found out that it came from a class room that she just passed by.

“Omo omo!! What could it be?” She whispered to herself quietly as she focused the camera on a small opening on the door that allowed her to see the inside of the room.

“AAHHH!! That stupid really pisses me off!!” The girl shouted as she kicked off a chair.

“Everyday, almost everyday she ruins my life!! He’s already mine and SHE came along!! My life was perfect, I had him and we’re already together then, she’ll just get him away from me in an instant??!! I can’t let that happen!! Oh I’ll make sure that she’ll pay!! I’ll make sure to make her life a living hell!! THAT DAMNED !!!!” The girl screamed.

“Oh no!! I better tell Yuri to watch out!!” Soo Min said to herself. But, it seems like she was talking to herself loudly. The girl inside the room heard her and her voice was very furious, like she was possessed by an evil spirit.

“WHO’S THERE!!??” the girl shouted. Soo Min was startled by the girl, so she stood quickly and ran as fast as she could. The video ended.

Sigh, if she’ll become a furious mad woman like that again, they’re really in trouble. Soo Min thought. She turned off the CD player and slept.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! sorry for the late update . i was really busy these days . i even slept 2 am just to finish my homework . and i have to wake up 5 am !! just imagine that 3 hours of sleep a day . haha . at least it's all finished . :D

anyways , here's chapter 15 !! and our soo min here is the focus of the story and some flachbacks from the past . :D

ooohh ~~ just who is that possessed girl ? i'm sure you already have the idea . haha . :D

once again , here's chapter 15 !! whoa , i'm already in chapter 15 , and i haven't even reached the middle of the story !! haha . still a long way to go . anyways , hope that you like this chapter !! don't forget to comment and subscribe, araso ? :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t be so loud.” Yuri whispered and pointed to Jaejoong, who was still sleeping in her lap.

“Oh, okay. Yah, is he gonna spend the night here?” Taeyeon quietly asked.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

elyse17 - whoa . a minyul shipper . well , they suit each other very well , so i guess i consider myself like you . :D

FF_LoVeR - annyeong unnie !! sorry for the late update . hehe . here's chapter 15 unnie !! hope that you like it . kamsahamnida unnie from the bottom of my heart . :)

kwonyulicious - whoa . a new name . and i like it . haha !! and i also like your dp and personal message . really made me smile . anyways , here's chapter 15 !! hope that you like it . kamsahamnida for the love and support . :D