How we began

I can't stop loving you

“Before you start to say what you want to tell me, I want you to keep me a promise, okay?” the girl said. Yunho nodded and looked at the girl in her eyes.

“Oppa, promise me that you will never love me. If ever you did, forget what you felt. Forget everything about it. I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t want to hurt him also.” she said.

Him? Who is he?Yunho thought.

“Please, do that for me oppa. Let’s just stay as what we are now. Okay?” the girl said. Yunho hugged her and tears started to fall from her eyes.

“Aish, I’m so emotional. Mianhe oppa. Anyway, what was it that you wanted to tell me?” the girl asked.

“A-about that, it’s just a joke. Hehe . Just want to tell you an advance happy birthday. It’s next week right?” Yunho said. He tried his best to smile and hide his tears. Good thing it was evening.

“Aish, I thought it was something important. It’s getting late. Mom’s looking for me right now for sure. Mianhe oppa. Goodbye and goodnight. See you tomorrow.” The girl said. She rode a bus and waved at him. Yunho waved back at her and waited for the bus to get far. He held something in his pocket tightly and mumbled to himself.

Sigh. I was so close! But I guess, I’m going to break that promise many times. He thought.

(Flashback end)

Yunho opened his eyes and opened the small cabinet near his bed. He took a small green box out and opened it. Inside it was a necklace with a heart pendant.

Mianhe. I can’t help but keep breaking your promise. He said to himself.

---oOo---

The next day, SNSD is off again to their next filming destination for a show. They were enjoying the filming because the location was near the beach. The director and the other staff members were very busy so Sooyoung and Hyoyeon played around like usual. The others were resting in the cottages. While they were resting, a staff member came in.

“Girls, I think we’re going to spend the night here.” She said.

“What?? Why?? What happened??” Taeyeon asked.

“There was a problem with our transportation. I think it’s the bus’s engine. But don’t worry, we’re trying our best to fix it. In the mean time, just relax and wait for tomorrow, okay? I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay unnie. Just do your best and rest afterwards.” Seohyun kindly said.

“Yeah. Take a break for a while. We’re in the beach. Just enjoy yourselves.” Yuri added.

The night came and it was already dinner time. Good thing there was a grocery store near the beach. They bought ingredients and cooked dinner. The girls helped in preparing.

“Whoa. This is my first time to eat dinner with these many people! It’s kinda exciting.” Sooyoung said while eating. They all agreed and started to eat. When they were finished, the staff cleaned the mess. They were all feeling sleepy, except the girls.

“Hey, why don’t we have some fun time? I’m not sleepy yet. What do you think?” Hyoyeon said.

“How about we set out a fire and talk about something. You know, like what they do on camps.” Tiffany said. They all liked the idea so they decided to find some wood to burn. After maybe 20 minutes of searching and setting the fire, they sat down on the sand and started to talk.

“It’s been quite a while since we had a talk like this.” Sunny said.

“Yeah. so let’s make the most out of it.” Jessica said.

“So the first one to share some secrets is??” Yoona said.

“Yuri-ah!!” they all said.

“Why me?” Yuri asked.

“Well, we have been figuring this out for a very long time. Literally long. So, we were wondering how your love story with Jaejoong oppa started. You said that you were high school lovers but we learned through the internet that he was a high school drop out. That made us really confused.” Sooyoung said.

“So, you want me to tell you how our love story began?” Yuri asked.

“Oh yes. Straight from the very beginning, okay. Make it detailed and romantic.” Sunny joked.

“Okay okay. So it started on the first day of class. While I was looking for my name on the list, I saw a new name in the higher levels. Well, My high school bestfriend, Chang Soo-Min, and I have habit of checking out the new guys in school and decide of they are on our cute guys list or not.” Yuri said.

“Whoa. That’s also my habit before.” Taeyeon said.

“So, what year were you then, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“I was grade 10 at that time. So, we checked him out. He was really serious-looking. He looked like a delinquent because of his bad boy looks. We even knew that he was a problematic student, not because of being a trouble-maker, but because of being absent for 3 days a week.”

“Really? But why?” Tiffany said.

“Soo Min-ah told me that he was poor and was absent on many days because he has no money to bring. He became interesting to me so I decided to know more about him.” Yuri said.

“Talk about stalking.” Yoona joked.

“Yah!! I wasn’t stalking him. I was just interested at him. So we followed him during our breaks when he’s not absent. We even followed him on his way home. We saw that he has many sisters, and he’s the most gorgeous of all of them.” Yuri said.

“Really? Whoa, that’s weird.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah, it is. Anyway, that’s when I thought came to me. I wanted to be his friend. The next day, I noticed that many girls were having huge crushes on him, especially his classmates. I was very envious of them at that time because they had the courage to talk to him even though Jaejoong’s getting really irritated while me, all I can do is to look at him from a far place. Soo Min-ah was absent so I was alone. I encouraged myself to talk to him. I followed him around and we ended up in the rooftop of the school. He really looks so alone when I saw him. But oh, the looks in his eyes makes me melt to the ground.” Yuri said dreamily.

“Yah, stop daydreaming and continue your story. Don’t make us jealous.” Sooyoung said.

“Okay, okay. So here’s what happened.” Yuri said.

(F/B)

Jaejoong stood there and looked at the clouds, as if he’s deeply thinking of something. Yuri was watching him behind the door.

Omo!! What am I gonna do now?Yuri thought. She closed her eyes and started to think of happy thoughts and gathered her courage. She walked slowly to him. When she was getting closer, her heart beats faster and faster. Her hands were shaking but told herself that she can’t back out now. She tapped Jaejoong shoulder. She was really nervous she nearly fainted. Jaejoong looked at her with fierce eyes.

“What? Do you want my picture? My signature? Are you one of those crazy girls who are stalking me until I reach home? If you’re just gonna waste my time, just go.” He coldly said.

Whoa. So rude! Yuri thought.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! so here i am with another chapter . hope that you like it . :)

i would like to greet ukiss's dongho and also me a belated happy bday !! it was yesterday . haha . :D

omo . so many views . (for me that's already many XD) . to the all people who views my fic, kamsahamnida . :D

here's a quick preview for the next chapter !! i hope that you still read it even if i don't have anything to say now . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“I know right. They even bullied me, good thing Soo Min-ah and oppa was always with me.” Yuri said.

“Unnie, what trait of Jaejoong oppa made you fall in love with him?” Seohyun asked.

“Hmm. Well, I think it’s his smile.” Yuri said.

“Wait unnie, didn’t you say that he looked like a delinquent?” Yoona said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

yuri_kwon21 - yay a new reader !! kamsahamnida . :D