Interrogation

I can't stop loving you

“What do you mean?” Donghae asked. After saying his statement, Soo Min looked straight into his eyes.

“Before I answer your question, I’m gonna ask you some questions, so answer truthfully, araso?” Soo Min said. Donghae nodded.

“Being a netizen that much, I saw many issues about you and Jessica and the most suspicious was when there was an interview about your and Sica-yah’s love life, your answers were exactly the same, about having 2 years of mutual understanding but decided to end it because of the girl’s career. Tell me, is this true?” Soo Min said in such a tone that she sounded like she’s interrogating him. A few seconds already passed and Donghae was still speechless.

“So, it’s true, is it not?” Soo Min smiled as a thought came to mind.

“Yes, it’s true. We were so happy at that time but maybe, she really can’t forget about him and just made her career as an excuse so that the media won’t make any issues about it.” Donghae looked away from her.

“You know about him?” Soo Min asked.

“About Jaejoong hyung? Of course. Sica told me way back before we had a mutual understanding. Maybe she wanted to forget the love she had for someone impossible to get, then decided to love another one, which was me. At first, I was so happy because finally, the girl of my dreams is now my girl but. . . . .” Donghae faltered.

“But what?”

“Something felt wrong. Like, I had the feeling that she was just using me and our relationship to forget him, like a rebound relationship even though they didn’t really have a commitment to each other. The problem is, fans keep on making us a couple, and them writing some silly fanfics just keep on breaking my heart. Old memories keep on coming back to me. Sigh. I don’t know what to do anymore.” Donghae sounded like he was crying. The moment Soo Min heard this, she felt sorry for him.

“I-I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.” Soo Min said.

“It’s alright. It’s not your fault anyway.” Donghae tilted his head and smiled as tears slowly fell from his eyes.

He really loves her. I feel so guilty about interrogating him like that and even thinking about using him to stop her scheme. Sigh. Maybe I should just exclude him from my plans.Soo Min thought.

“Omo. Why am I crying like this? It’s so embarrassing.” Donghae said as he wiped his tears and Soo Min laughed.

“Yah Soo Min-ah, don’t ever tell anyone about this, araso? Or else you’ll be dead.” Donghae warned but Soo Min just laughed at him because his voice didn’t sound angry.

“Okay, okay. I promise.” Soo Min smiled.

“By the way, why are you asking me these things? Are you a spy or something?” Donghae asked.

“If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone or else I’ll share your little secret with the world?” Soo Min already had blackmail against him.

“Aish. Okay I promise.” Donghae smiled.

“The reason why I keep on asking you about things related to Jessica is because she’s planning to do something bad. And when I say bad, I mean REALLY bad.” Soo Min said.

“She’s planning to get Jaejoong oppa for herself.” Soo Min continued.

“But, doesn’t hyung have a girlfriend right now?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah, which is my dear best friend Yuri. And she doesn’t care. She just wants to have oppa no matter what. And without Yuri’s notice, she’s already starting out her plan, just like what you saw earlier. And the truth is, she started MUCH earlier than that, like since high school.” Soo Min said and looked at her wristwatch. It’s already 12:10 AM.

“Are you sure about that? I mean, you are telling the truth, right?” Donghae asked.

“Of course I am. Yuri and I are best friends since elementary days so I carefully watch her back and she does the same. But about this, I haven’t told her yet.” Soo Min explained.

“The truth is, I wanted to have you as a help to stop her, but I feel a bit guilty to do so. So, never mind about it now, araso? Okay then, I’ll go home now. It’s getting really late and I still have to wake up early. Good bye oppa.” Soo Min bowed and gathered her things.

“Wait.” Donghae said. Soo min stopped and smiled.

“I’ll help. I don’t want her to be obsessed and as much as possible, I don’t want her to ruin a beautiful relationship, and . . . . . . . . . . ” Donghae faltered. Soo Min turned around and changed her facial expression.

“And?” Soo Min repeated.

“And I don’t want her to get hurt.” Donghae sounded so sad. Soo Min sighed.

“Well, if you say so. But are you sure about this? I-I mean, are you willing to get involved in this?” Soo Min asked.  Donghae nodded.

“Okay, it’s your decision. Let’s do our best then.” Soo Min smiled and walked away.

Am I doing the right thing? Donghae thought.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was on his way to SNSD’s dorm. His heart was racing as the moment with Jessica flashbacks. His head started to ache, which caused him to nearly end his life when he accidentally swerved on the wrong lane. He then decided to stop driving and parked on the side of the road.

Aigoo. What is happening to me? Just why do I feel so thrilled when that moment flashbacks to me? Jaejoong thought as he tried to calm himself as he started to sweat. He took his cell phone in his bag and dialed Yuri’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Oppa? Yah, don’t you know what time it is? You haven’t sent me a single message this day!! Don’t you know how worried I was?? I tried to call Sica-yah to ask about you but she was out of reach.” Yuri said continuously.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong ~~ hey guys , thanks for the comments and subscriptions . really apreciate it . :) *obviously speechless right now XD*

 

PREVIEW:

After a few seconds, they reached the guest room and seeing the bed, Jaejoong quickly removed his shirt and lied down. After seeing this, Yuri quickly looked the other way and tried to cover her eyes, which made Jaejoong laugh.

“Yah, stop that.” Jaejoong  smiled and pulled Yuri onto the bed and hugged her.

“Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” Jaejoong said.

“What is it?” Yuri replied.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

dahnisya - bad thing that donghae also saw them . oh my poor donghae ~~ T_T

snownight - yep , jae deserves some punishment . >:(

elyse17 - here's chapter 34 unnie ~~ :)

ilovekownyuri - donghae likes sica in this fic and no , please don't kill jae , that would make me sad . XD

YURii19 - please restrain from doing violent actions chingu ~~ haha , :D

bianca - don't you just haet that scene ?? i do . XD

cathymika - then let's keep your imagination going on and on . kekeke . here's chapter 34 chingu ~~ :)

icypink 89 - it seems you're on yunri's side here . haha . and yeah , let's not repeat chapters again . mamaya mabato ko lng tong netbook . sayang lng . hahaha !! here's chapter 34 ~~ :)