Trust broken like a thin piece of glass

I can't stop loving you

“Y-Yuri-ah?! What’re you doing here?” Jessica said. For a moment, they stood quietly, staring at each other’s eyes. When Jessica’s eyes landed on Yuri’s hands, she saw her diary and instantly went furious.

“Hey!! What are you doing to my things?! Gimme that!!” Jesica shouted and tried to reach for her diary. Yuri quickly avoided this but Jessica kept on reaching it. When she got a hold of it, she pulled and pulled her diary but Yuri tightened her grip on it.

“No!! Not until you explain every word you have written here!” Yuri shouted.

“Hey!! Let go!! It’s mine, you nosy brat!! Give it back!!” Jessica yelled. The moment Yuri heard this, her hands slipped and let go of the diary.

“Just what are you doing here anyway??!!!” Jessica stepped away from her and quickly place her diary in her table.

“So I’m a nosy brat, huh? Also, a b*tch? Wow, some friend alright.” Yuri brushed her hair away from her face.

“Tell me, just what is it that you want? Him? Is that why you’re done all of this?” Yuri asked, her voice becoming sharper as she spoke.

“Heh. At last you noticed. I’ve been with you for so many years and you only knew about this now? Alas, your stupidity has revealed itself.” Jessica smiled in a very disturbing manner that Yuri can’t help but clench her fists.

“Why are you being like this? How could you do this to a friend? To ME?” Yuri sounded desperate. Jessica laughed and started to walk around the room. She looked at the window as the rain started to fall.

“You, a FRIEND? Oh, come on. Stop pulling my leg. Can’t you get any slower than that? My, I didn’t know descendants of the pokemon slowpoke existed.” Jessica laughed once more.

“You’ve finally shown your true colors. Shame on you.” Yuri muttered. Jessica narrowed her eyes on her.

“The kiss.” Yuri said.

“The what?” Jessica demanded.

“The kiss!! Was it true?! Did the two of you kiss?!” Yuri shook Jessica’s shoulder.

“Wait, what? Who told you about that?” Jessica asked.

“JUST ANSWER THE ING QUESTION, DAMN IT!!” Yuri snapped.

“Stop yelling at me!!” Jessica pulled away from her and held her own shoulders.

“I suppose Soo Min told you about that. I mean, who else could see us other than that meddlesome girl? Yes. Yes we did. Problem?” Jessica smirked. Upon hearing this, Yuri’s face felt hot and she lifted her hands. She swung it and landed hard on Jessica’s face. She fell and touched her aching cheek. Yuri glared at Jessica, and tears started to fall from her eyes.

Seconds passed, but it seemed like hours for the two of them. The air was heavy and Jessica’s pounding heart wasn’t helping. She was left dumbfounded by what Yuri had just done. She tried to stand up but ended up crawling slowly away from Yuri. When she was about to stand despite her shaking knees, a sudden crash came from the doorway. Standing there was Seohyun, who lost her grip of the glass of water that she was holding moments ago.

“………” Seohyun tried to speak but no word came out from . Yuri looked at her, still with the same intense eyes that she used on Jessica. Seeing this, Seohyun stepped back and covered to stop herself from screaming. Suddenly, the other girls came all at once in front of the room, wondering what happened.

“Hey, we heard something crashed and . . . . . . “ Tiffany paused, trying to analyze what was going on.

“What’s going on in here?” Taeyeon demanded.

“Yuri unnie . . . . . . “ Seohyun managed to speak. All of them looked at her.

“Wae . . . . . ?” Seohyun continued but it was obvious in her voice that she was trembling. Yuri looked away and wiped her tears. She gave Jessica a last glance and turned to the other girls.

“Just ask her.” Yuri softly spoke, and left the room. She took a nearby umbrella and headed downstairs.

“Unnie, where are you going?” Sooyoung yelled.

“Outside!!” Yuri shouted.

“But it’s raining hard outside!!”

“I don’t care!!” Yuri yelled back. After that, there was a loud thud. At first, the girls thought that it was the door, but they were wrong.

Yoona, having a bad feeling on what that sound was, quickly ran downstairs and looked for Yuri. And there lying on the floor, unconscious, was Yuri.

“Unnie!!” Yoona screamed and held Yuri. The other girls were alarmed by Yoona’s screaming so they hurried downstairs and saw what happened.

“Wake up!! Wake up!!” Yoona hit Yuri’s face many times but Yuri remained unconscious. She touched Yuri’s forehead to see if she has a fever. She didn’t.

“Hail a taxi, quickly!! We’re going to the hospital!!” Taeyeon said. Moments later, Hyoyeon succesfully hailed a taxi and told the driver to help them carry Yuri to the taxi. Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun went inside the taxi and hurried off to the hospital. On the way, Taeyeon dialed Sooyoung’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Sooyoung-ah? I want you to do me a favor. Ask Sica-yah what happened. You can ask for the other girls’ assistance if you want. What? Of course. Go ahead, do it your own way.” Taeyeon said. She hung up a few moments later.

A few minutes later, they reached the nearest hospital. Since it was already late in the evening, the doctors weren’t busy so it didn’t take them so long to attend to Yuri.

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun waited on the hall for the doctor to come out. Seconds passed, but for them, it was like hours. Time felt so slow, but their hearts thumped so fast that they found it a bit hard to breathe.

“I hope it’s not something serious.” Seohyun said, praying hard.

“Seohyun-ah, what happened? What have you seen?” Hyoyeon asked. Seohyun finished praying first before answering. But instead of saying anything, she just gave them a wistful sigh.

“Seohyun-ah, come on. Tell us.” Taeyeon sat, after walking in circles in the hallway.

“Well…” Seohyun started. As she tried to recall what she saw, her voice shook.

“I was just passing by. But the door was left open and I heard that they were having a heated discussion. I really didn’t understand what they were saying at first because of the noise the rain makes until I heard Yuri unnie say something harsh, but not just any harsh word. It was like a –“

“Bad word? Did she curse?” Yoona interrupted.

“Yes, she did. She said something like “Answer the ing question, damn it –“ Seohyun quickly stopped and covered .

“Omo, I wasn’t supposed to say that.” Seohyun said in disbelief. She sighed and looked at the other girls.

“Well, I suggest you prepare yourselves for the next scene.” Seohyun said, knowing that the next thing that she was about to say was going to be a big shock to the other girls..

“Wae? Tell us.” Hyoyeon demanded.

“Well…. I don’t know what Yuri unnie asked but Sica unnie answered yes. And then she added that they did do something. I mean, she did something to someone, and I don’t know who that someone is. She also said that Soo Min-ssi was probably the one who told Yuri unnie about it.” Seohyun continued.

“Soo Min? You mean, Yuri-ah best friend?” Taeyeon asked. Seohyun nodded and carried on.

“ Then after that, Yuri unnie slapped Sica unnie so hard that she fell on the ground. It was pretty obvious that she was shocked, and a bit frightened, too. Then I lost grip on the glass of water I was holding.” Seohyun added.

“WHAT?!” the three of them said in unison.

“I don’t know. I’m not really sure. I was bewildered by what I saw but what they were talking about really left me hanging. I mean, I really don’t have any clue! Do you know anything, unnies?” Seohyun asked, hoping that one of them answers. The other three kept quiet and thought for a while, until a thought struck Yoona’s mind.

“Let’s call Soo Min-ssi.” Yoona suggested.

“Yes, yes. Good idea.” Taeyeon agreed. Yoona tried to recall Soo Min’s number and dialed it, but when she was about to start the call, the doctor to attended Yuri suddenly came out of the emergency room.

“Are you with Yuri-ssi?” he said. All four of them nodded.

“What happened? Is she alright? Please, tell us it’s not something serious!” Yoona demanded. The doctor only sighed and looked at them intently.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong chingus ~~ omigosh , i didn't realize that college life can be this stressful . XD mianhe for being absent for a long time ~~ i hope that none of you hated me for that ? :/

btw , have you seen f(x)'s teaser already ?? amber was like , COOL in so many ways . love 'em . :))

anyways , omo . yuri's health is declining a bit too much in here . get well soon yul !! and sica please , shut up for a moment , araso ?? XD

oohh ~~ jaeri love quarrel next chapter ?? here's a quick preview !! :)

PREVIEW:

“But please, Yuri-ah. Give me another chance. I’ll change, I promise! I’ll never do it again. Please..... I-I love you so much. I just can’t give you up. Not now! And I won’t!” he pleaded. He grabbed Yuri’s right hand and held it tight. But, as soon as he held it, Yuri swiped his hands away from him and pointed at the door.

“Get out.” Yuri suddenly spoke. The words struck him like lightning that he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His eyes widened.

COMMENT REPLIES:

ilovekownyuri - so violent ~~ XD i hope you enjoyed the "violence" here chingu . :D

elyse17 - unnie ~~ i miss your comments . haha !! anyways , yep , yuri just did . :D here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

i   cypink89 - yep , chizuru and sano will have a baby in the end . have you finished all of the endings ?? they're sweet like hell , right ?? i can't sleep for so many nights just because of thinking of those guys . XD here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

amy-chan - jaeri ?? soon , my dear chingu . lots of it . SOON . XD here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

blackpearl - yep , diaries are really dangerous when left on a very obvious hiding place . haha !! btw , here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

namtswb - it's nice to know you read this after school ~~ gomawo chingu !! :) here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

cathymika - i agre about Yunho ~~ he's so adorable in here . being shy like that . :D here's chapter 48 btw ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

FolderName - yep , totally a girl's war in his chapter . sadly though , yuri's a bit sick . :( btw , here's chapter 48 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

yayeen - the confrontation is a bit violent though . XD but still , i hope you liked it , chingu ~~ :)