Why a dream!!??

I can't stop loving you

The next day, SNSD is out again for another filming for a show. They arrived an hour earlier than the due time so they used the time to rest for a while before they film. They were inside their dressing room so they played with each other while the others, well, they just slept.                                                                                                              

“Whoa Yuri-ah, did Jaejoong oppa give you that necklace? It’s so pretty.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, it suits her since her nick name is Black Pearl.” Taeyeon said.

“Oppa didn’t give this to me. An ahjumma gave this to me. Well, it’s a long story and I’m too tired to tell you the whole of it.” Yuri laughed.

After 30 minutes, they started to get ready. They were busy retouching themselves and they hurried up so that the director won’t scold them for being late. Jessica was still asleep so Yuri woke her up.

“Sica-yah, wake up or else the director will scold us.” Yuri said. Jessica woke up and retouched herself up quickly.

The filming started so they felt very nervous in answering the host’s questions.

“Whoa, it’s been a while and yet you all still look beautiful. With that hectic schedule of yours, don’t you girls ever get tired sometimes?” The host asked.

“Well, we get also get tired. The responsibilities of an idol are one of the heaviest tasks that we have to do everyday. But since we have Seohyun-ah here, we’ll never have a problem in staying healthy.” Taeyeon joked. The host, as well as the others laughed. While the others are laughing, Yuri noticed an empty chair beside her. They were only nine, but the chairs were ten.

“Oh yes, the maknae Seohyun. We got news that almost all of the members except you got sick. Are you really that healh-conscious even before you debuted?” The host asked.

“Well, as a lady, I should really take care of my health. It’s one of the crucial things that an idol will need. I give some tips and advices to my unnies and as a result, their healths improved.” Seohyun politely said.

“Wow. So each and every member takes care for one another. Well, speaking of being a lady, your group’s name is Girl’s Generation. Physically, all of you are grown-ups but are still young at heart. Now tell me, as a lady, did you ever find love a hard thing?” the host suddenly asked. The girls were surprised by her question, as well as the audience.

“Well, they are ladies now. It’s normal to talk about these things. Let’s start with Yuri. We all know that you and Jaejoong have been in love for many years. How does it feel to love?” the host said. Yuri quickly blushed and buried her face in her palms.

“W-well, the feeling is nice, being loved by someone that you also love. It should always be balanced because when the other is missing, it wouldn’t be a happy relationship.” Yuri said. The other girls and the audiences shouted Jaejoong’s name. Yuri blushed again.

“Well, an expected answer from a lady who’s still in love with a gorgeous man. Well, we have a special guest. Please welcome, Kim Jaejoong!!” the host said and Jaejoong came with a bouquet in one hand and a big teddy bear on the other.

“Good morning.” Jaejoong politely greeted the host and the audience. The fangirls screamed and held out a banner saying “Kim Jaejoong Saranghae!! Love Yuri-ah more and more each day. Stay strong!! Jaeri jjang!! The moment Yuri saw the banner, she really blushed and hid behind Hyoyeon, who was just beside her. Jaejoong sat beside Yuri, and the other girls . He handed her the bouquet and held the teddy bear for her.

“So that’s why there’s an empty chair beside me.” Yuri joked.

“Wow, you two really look so nice together. By the way, I would like to thank Kim Jaejoong for accepting our request.” The host said.

“Oh, it’s okay. I’m going to film a CF here later so, why not spend the time here, with her?” Jaejoong said and looked at Yuri. The fans screamed and kept on shouting Jaeri.

“So how does it feel to love the same person for so many years? Don’t you ever get tired of her? It’s one of the most common reasons of break-ups.” The host asked.

“I don’t and will never get tired of her. I mean, how can I get tired of loving a girl like Yuri? She showed me the real definition of ‘everything’. And the way she showed me changed my entire life.” Jaejoong said, and again, the fans screamed.

“Well Yuri, I admit you’re really lucky to have him as your boyfriend. Many fan girls are very envious of you. How do you feel when you see or hear people being angry of you just because you’re his girlfriend?” the host asked.

“I feel sad because I don’t want people to get angry at me, but I got used to it anyway.” Yuri laughed.

“Whoa, a very calm answer from a very calm girlfriend. So Yuri, you’ve heard Jaejoong say a while ago that he will never get tired of you. What can you say about that?” the host said.

“I won’t too, don’t worry.” Yuri laughed. The fans screamed. They shouted, ‘KISS!!!’ repeatedly.

“Hey, they said kiss. What do you think?” the host joked. Jaejoong looked at the audience while trying hard not to smile. He looked at the members and lastly, at Yuri. She turned her gaze away from him, and then, Jaejoong kissed Yuri in her cheeks, which made her blush and the fans to scream so loud. Yuri’s face was so red that she hid her face behind the bouquet.

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO !!! She thought, and she smiled so wide and then closed her eyes.

“Yah, Yuri-ah. YAH!!” Jessica shouted. Jessica was hitting Yuri’s shoulder. Then there was a sudden blur. She opened her eyes, only to find out that it was just a dream, she’s still inside their dressing room and Jessica was waking her up.

“Yah, Yuri-ah, stop screaming like a crazy fan girl. Tell me, are you having a dream? Sheesh. If only you could hear yourself scream so loud.” Jessica laughed. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the room.

Aish, why only a dream???!!! WHY??Oh yeah. Our relationship is not known in public. Yes, people may see us together and think that we’re really a couple but we are not allowed to publicly state that we’re a couple.  She sadly thought.

“Yuri-ah, stop daydreaming and retouch yourself already. We only have 20 minutes left.” Taeyeon reminded. Yuri nodded and did what Taeyeon told her to do. She quickly retouched herself. When she opened her bag, a small pouch fell. She opened the pouch with the weird writing and inside was the black pearl necklace. She wore it for the filming since she forgot to bring her other accessories. After retouching, she left the room and followed the others. Jessica was left since she arranged her things before leaving. When she saw Yuri, she noticed something familiar.

Isn’t that . . . . ? No, no. Surely not. I already gave that to that ahjumma.Jessica thought and left the room.

Yuri headed to the studio alone since she knows where it is. But since she was still sleepy, she rubbed her eyes and didn’t pay attention to where she’s walking, until she bumped a girl along the way. The girl was carrying a box full of pictures, but due to the accidental bump, the box fell and the pictures scattered on the floor.

“Omo!! I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I’m walking. I’m so sorry.” Yuri said as she bowed her head many times and helped the girl gather the pictures. When she was picking up the pictures one by one, she saw a picture of 2 girls. It looks like a selca and one of the girls was her.

“No, no. It’s alright. It’s not your fault.” The girl said in a very calm voice. The girl’s long hair covered her face so Yuri had a hard time recognizing who she was. When they were finished in gathering the pictures, they both lifted their heads up. The moment Yuri saw her face, a thought came to Yuri.

H-hey!! I know this girl!! She’s . .  She’s . . . What’s her name again?? Yuri thought. The girl smiled at her and left.

“Yuri!! Where are you?? The filming is starting!!” a staff shouted.

“Coming!!” Yuri loudly replied. She hurried to the studio, still wondering who the girl was and the picture still in hand.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! so here i am with another chapter . hope that you like how the whole chapter ended ups as only a dream . haha . this idea just occured to me all of a sudden . haha . if you feel bad about what i did . mianhe . i just ran out of ideas and this is the only thing that popped in my head . mianhe . don't forget to subscribe and comment , okay ? :D

hmm . who could this girl be?? here's a quick preview for the next chapter to find out the identity of this girl . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Don’t you remember unnie, you attended trainings with her and you introduced me to her.” Seohyun said. The others noticed that the two were having their own moment while the rest were playing around.

“Yah, are you two in a different dimension? You look like you’re not here with us.” Taeyeon joked.

“No, we were just talking about something.” Yuri laughed and hid the picture in her bag.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

elyse17 - whoa . i didn't thought that Jessica's part would trouble you . haha . just don't worry about her . and about yunho and yuri , well , things will get clearer in the next chapters . :D

FF_LoVer - hehe . sorry for that . and yes there are lots of those in the next chapters , MUCH more . and about sica , well , like what i have said before , things will get clearer in the next chapters . don't worry unnie , i'll try my best to avoid updating late . :D

BlackPearl_21 - Jaeri's really cute and i hope that this is not only a fiction . haha . hope that they will be a REAL couple . and sica ?? don't worry , she's not evil . haha . kamsahamnida . so here's chapter 12 . hope that you like it . :)

mybiaslist - here's chapter 12 unnie !! hope that you're revived . haha . just kidding . hope that you like this chapter . :D