Sorry

I can't stop loving you

“Why are you here by the way?” Jaejoong asked.

“The doctor told me that it would be best to take some time off of my work and rest. So he advised me to go here and have some fresh air.” She explained.

“It’s already 4 PM. You mean, you’ve been here all day? On your own?” Jaejoong asked.

“The others accompanied me here and they wanted to stay but I told them not to. I don’t want to ruin their schedules so I urged them to go. So, yeah. I’ve been here all on my own.” Yuri smiled. Jaejoong stared at her, not noticing that Yuri was done explaining.

“Actually –“ Yuri was about to tell something when she saw that he was staring at her.

“Yah, stop that. You look like you’ve been hypnotized or something.” Yuri looked away and laughed.

“Oh, mianhe. It’s just that, I really missed you.” Jaejoong sighed. Yuri looked at him and smiled.

“Me, too. By the way, I’m really sorry by how I acted the hospital. I was really tired at that time. I’m so sorry.” She said.

“That? Heh. It’s okay. I deserve it.” Jaejoong managed to smile. There was a moment of silence between the two until Yuri thought of something.

“You, uh, wanna go to the beach?” She stammered.

“Sure.” Jaejoong smiled. He went to his car and took his coffee.

“Oh, by the way, I bought donuts. Let’s eat them later.” Yuri offered.

A few minutes later, they reached the shore and sat on the sand. In front of them was sunset with a rich scarlet color.

“It’s beautiful.” Yuri smiled, as she held on to Jaejoong’s coat. Jaejoong looked at her and smiled.

Ah, that smile. I never thought I would see it again. He thought. He looked at the sky and sipped his coffee.

“Oh, hey. The donuts.” Yuri said as she took one. Jaejoong looked at her and she tried to feed him. He bit a big portion of the donut, causing the chocolate coating to stain his cheeks.

“Yah, eat like a man, not a kid.” Yuri laughed as she wiped the stain with her bare fingers. He caught her hand and stared at it, looking straight at her ring finger.

“You’re still wearing it.” Jaejoong happily sighed. Yuri looked at his left hand and also caught a glimpse of their couple ring.

“You too.” Yuri smiled.

“I never removed it. It would break my heart to do so because it would only mean that we’re…. finished. And I don’t want that to happen.” Jaejoong held her hand tightly.

“Well, we nearly did.” Yuri sounded hurt.

“Look, I want to apologize about what I did. I really felt bad after doing such a stupid thing. I’m so sorry, really.” Jaejoong looked at her.

“You know, I hope it’s just that easy to forget, so that I could trust you again.” Yuri sadly said.

“But there are things that can’t be brought back the way they were before.” She looked away.

“I want to trust you once again, but I don’t know if I can completely trust you like before. Right now, I’m full of doubts and what ifs, and they’re all about you. It’s just, I don’t how to do it again.” Yuri sighed. Jaejoong loosened his grip on her hand and sighed.

“I’m sorry.” he looked down. Yuri tried to object but she stopped halfway, for she knows it was really his fault.

“Aish, I’m such an idiot.” Jaejoong said in frustration.

“Yah, don’t call yourself that.” Yuri held his face.

“But it’s all my fault….” Jaejoong sounded like a child. He looked away from her and faced the sea. Yuri stood up and pulled him, gesturing him to lay his head on her lap. He rested his head and looked at her and pouted.

“I know. And it hurt a lot.” Yuri laughed, pinching his pouting lips.

“Mianhe.” Jaejoong said.

“Stop saying sorry, araso? I’m getting tired of hearing that from you.” she complained.

“But…. Okay…” Jaejoong sighed. Yuri looked at the sea and wistfully sighed.

“Yuri-ah…” Jaejoong murmured. Yuri looked at him, waiting. He rose up and faced her.

“Please, give me another chance. I have thought about what I have done and I know it’s bad. I have changed! I’ll prove it to you. Just…. Just give me another chance. Please.” Jaejoong pleaded. Yuri’s eyes widened. She didn’t expect him to be this desperate.

Well, should I? Yuri thought. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and thought of the right thing to say. When she opened her eyes, she knew the right choice.

“I will.” Yuri smiled. Hearing this, Jaejoong started to have some hope of them getting back together.

“But….. but I think now’s not the right time.” Yuri continued. The smile that formed a few seconds ago on Jaejoong’s face started to fade.

“Wha – Why?” Jaejoong demanded, tears started to fall from his eyes.

“It’s just, there are still a lot of things to think about. And I don’t want to say yes when right now, I’m still confused. I want to be sure before I do something. I don’t want to regret any wrong decision that I could make because….” Yuri paused. She looked away from him.

“Because I don’t want to start all over again. It’s hard.” Yuri continued. Jaejoong looked very disappointed.

“Please understand.” Yuri held his hands. Jaejoong tried to object but he felt powerless, like all of his energy was drained out from him. His tears kept falling and his face felt hot.

“Yah, don’t look so sad. You’re only making this harder for me.” Yuri sounded hurt.

“I’ll wait.” Jaejoong suddenly said. Yuri looked at him intently.

“Whenever you’re ready to get back together, I’ll wait. I won’t let our five years go to waste. But if you really don’t want to, then…. I have no other choice but to accept it.” Jaejoong forced a smile, even though tears kept on falling. Yuri smiled at him and wiped his tears.

“Ah, I’m gonna miss you.” Yuri smiled, trying to hold back her tears.

“Me too.” Jaejoong cried. Yuri grinned at him and continued to wipe his tears.

“Let’s keep in touch, araso?? I just can’t imagine a day without even hearing your voice.” His voice was trembling.

“Okay, okay.” Yuri smiled, wiping the last tear on his swelling eyes. Jaejoong held her face and kissed her in the lips. It was a brief but passionate kiss, but Yuri felt his great sadness through it, as if it was the last kiss that they would ever do. After that, Yuri hugged him tightly.

“Oppa, wear my shades for a while. Your eyes are all red and puffy because of all the crying. You wouldn’t want the Cassies to be wary of something, would you?” Yuri smiled and put the glasses on him. Suddenly, a man’s voice came from behind.

 “Yuri-ah!! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” the man said.

“Yunho oppa!! Over here!” Yuri waved with a smile.

Y-Yunho?!! Jaejoong gasped.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

hi guys ~~ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan , i seriously owe you all an apology . really . i am so sorry , REALLY SORRY for not updating for a very long time . i mean , IT'S FRIGGIN APRIL . and my last update was what , 2 months ago ? 3 ? or more ? -__- i am so sorry guys . really . i am ashamed of myself . i even thought of just leaving this story . BUT NO . EVERY STORY SHOULD HAVE AN ENDING . so this fic will live on !! YAY !! :D although i feel like i'm the only one celebrating here . please forgive me my dear readers !! T____T

p.s.the ending is still a bit far but i've been getting busy with some other fics i'm making, so there's no waste of time , and that's the sole reason why i was gone . IT'S SO HARD TO START FROM SCRATCH JUST TO THINK OF A GOOD STORY . and it took me a LOT of days just to make one chapter . and right now , i'm still on chapter 3  . poor me T_T. sorry about that ~~ btw , after I can't stop loving you , i'm planning to post another jaeri fic , it's more on comedy (or so i think XD) because i think my first jaeri fic is to dramatic . i really think so XD so here's a poll !! (too lazy to make an actual poll XD) after my second jaeri fic , i have some drafts on other pairings like yunri , yoori (yoochunxyuri . this was weird for me at first but i think they look good together :D)  and changsoo (all dem sages out there !! :D) now which pairing do you prefer next after two jaeri fics ? lemme know in the comments section below !! (i've always wanted to do that . dunno why tho XD)

btw , i hope you enjoyed this update . I'LL BE UPDATING AS MUCH AS I CAN . (daily , if my procrastinating self will allow me XD) but seriously , this fic is important to me so i'll be true to my words from now on . YAY :D (forever alone me celebrating again . XD)

btw , for the next chapter , here's a quick preview (oh how i missed this T^T):

 

PREVIEW:

“By the way…” Yuri said. Yunho looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

“Thanks. For this.” Yuri smiled.

“No prob.” he replied. The fresh sea breeze ruffled Yuri’s hair and she looked back at the sky. Yunho stared at her and sighed. His eyes turned to her hand and saw her ring.

“Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” Yunho said. Yuri nodded at him.

“How are things between you and Jaejoong?” he said. Yuri opened , but no words came out. After a few seconds of silence, she simply sighed.

“Oh… umm. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked.” Yunho said and lowered his head.