Issues everywhere

I can't stop loving you

“Tell me the truth.” Yoona clasped Yuri’s hands and sternly looked at her.

“Come on. They’re all busy out there. We are the only ones here at the dressing room. I bet they haven’t heard of it yet.” Yoona looked at the door to make sure it was closed.

“Aish. I knew it was a bad idea to visit here.” Yuri tried to pull her hands away. She looked at the wall clock at her left and saw that it was still 6 AM.

It’s Sunday and it’s still 6 AM. I should still be sleeping by now. Why did I think of visiting them? Yuri groaned.

“It was pure luck that none of the staff members saw you wandering across the hall, or else you’d be bombarded by questions. Good thing I pulled you here. Aigoo, the look on your face was priceless.” Yoona laughed.

“Yoona, really?” Yuri said with an irritated voice.

“Okay, okay. Back to the topic. That was you, right? On that picture with Yunho oppa. Right?” Yoona mischievously smiled.

“You look like you’re the one who took the picture.” Yuri flatly said.

“No, silly. It’s just that you look WAY better with Yunho oppa. Just kidding.” Yoona laughed.

“Yah! Just what do you mean by that?” Yuri asked.

“But that was half meant.” Yoona reclined on the wall. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

“Yoona-ssi, it’s your turn – “

“Soo Min-ah!” Yuri hurried to the door and hugged Soo Min, who didn’t notice it was Yuri hugging her.

“Yuri?” Soo Min mouthed to Yoona and she nodded.

“Yah, I missed you. I haven’t seen you ever since I was sent to the hospital – “

“WHAT?! You were WHAT?” Soo Min let go of Yuri and directly looked at her.

“Oh, right. You weren’t informed about that. Sorry.” Yuri apologized.

“How could you?! I thought I’m your best friend.” Soo Min complained.

“Ehem…” Yoona coughed as if to complain.

“Hey, I’m just kidding.” Soo Min smiled at Yoona.

“Oh hey, Yoona-ssi, the photographer was looking for you. It’s your turn.” She reminded her.

“Oh, right.” Yoona quickly left the room.

“Yuri-ah!! Tell me when you’ll leave!! Let’s go home together with the others!!” Yoona shouted from the hall.

“I will!” Yuri waved at her. Suddenly, Soo Min pulled her inside the room and locked the door.

“What’re you – “

“Tell me the truth. That was you right? In that picture with Yunho-oppa?” Soo Min quickly asked.

“Aigoo, here we go again. And to think that Yoona has left, but NO. Here’s comes another Sherlock.” Yuri grunted.

Meanwhile, Yoona’s hairstylist beside her was curling her hair when she suddenly heard two people whispering behind her.

“It was her, right?” One of them said.

“Yeah! I searched for it in the Internet. The first entry was the original picture. It was really her.”

“But I thought she’s in a relationship with Jaejoong oppa?”

“Lower your voice, dummy. Let’s just call her Y, and then JJ and UK for the two.”

“UK?”

“You know, U-know. As in u for U and k for – You get the point. Are you stupid or what?” She scowled at her companion. Yoona wanted to turn around to see who it was but her hairstylist was still not finished with her hair.

“Okay, back to the topic, that was her, right?”

“Confirmed.”

“And she’s currently in a relationship with JJ?”

“That’s what others say. I even asked some directors and they confirmed that Y and JJ are really in a relationship.”

“But, isn’t that weird? Two pictures of Y with UK quickly reached the media and were heavily publicized but no picture of her with JJ was covered by the media, ever. And their relationship hasn’t even surfaced yet.”

“Hey, also, shouldn’t the Cassies and Sones react negatively to this picture if they know that there was something between Y and JJ? I mean, the way I see it is she’s two-timing. You know, shouldn’t they have cussed her over the Internet, not like the comments read in the show this morning?”

“Of course they won’t show those kinds of comments on national TV. But I did some searching a while ago, and there was no comment about her two-timing, or JJ, or whatsoever. If they react so nicely to that pic, then I think they know nothing about Y and JJ.”

“That’s impossible! I mean they’re Cassies and Sones! They do a way better job on investigating compared to FBI or NBI or whatever bureau of investigation that exists. And more importantly, why is the media so passive about this?! I mean this is a very big issue. Why are they ignoring this?” One of them complained. Meanwhile, Yoona’s ears were hearing it all.

“And now, they think that Y and UK are dating. Wait, I’m still confused about this whole thing about Y and JJ. If no issue about them has surfaced yet, then no one, aside from some directors and people off-cam know about this. How could they possibly hide this?”

“And hey, aren’t they from the same company?”

“Yeah. They’re both from SME. WAIT – “

“Shouldn’t the company be the first to know since they’re working under them?”

“Yeah. Unless he’s supporting them. But from what I remember, it’s really not allowed for two people from the same company to be in a relationship.

“Aigoo, my head is hurting from all these issues.”

“They’re way better than ninjas.”

“Makes you think real hard.”

Heck, me too, now that you think about it. I never thought of that until today. These two should go undercover. Yoona thought.

“Hey, what’re you two doing there? Where are the people I told you to call? Wanna get fired?!”

Soo Min? She quickly looked around saw Soo Min. the two staff members quickly bowed and apologized before leaving. Yoona suddenly remembered that her hairstylist was still not finished.

“Mianheyo.” Yoona quickly said. The hairstylist just smiled and mouthed the words It’s okay.

“That was a bit harsh.” Yoona faced Soo Min. Soo Min approached her and tossed her a can of Chilsung Cider.

“I don’t think Seohyun-ah will approve of this.” Yoona said while compressing the cold can in her hands.

“Oh well, one can is not gonna ruin my diet and kill me.” She quickly opened the can and drank a lot.

“Man, when was the last time I drank something like this?” Yoona briefly burped. Soo Min laughed at her and opened her can.

“Tact, Yoona-ssi. You don’t want to be the next subject of those two big mouths.” She smiled and drank.

“Sorry.” Yoona wiped her lips with the tissue beside her.

“By the way, we’re roughly the same age and we also have Yuri as a mutual friend so just drop the honorifics. It’s not like we’re just workmates. I consider you a friend already. Just call me Yoona-yah.” Yoona smiled. Soo Min gestured as if to object but changed her mind.

“Okay.” She agreed.

“Where’s Yuri-ah?” Yoona noticed.

“Out. Looking for some place to eat. I was supposed to go with her but I still have some work left to do.” She explained. Yoona nodded then sipped on her drink.

“Hey, did you hear what those two were talking about?” Yoona asked.

“All of it. I had to hear it before I dismiss them, y’know.” Soo Min laughed.

“I think we’ll get along just fine.” Yoona suddenly said.

“I think so too.” Soo Min smiled.

“Yoona-ssi, it’s finished.” Her hairstylist told her.

“Oh, araseo. Kamsahamnida.” Yoona smiled and stood up.

“Here’s my number by the way. We have a lot to talk about. Especially about her.” Yoona looked at Jessica, who just finished her part in the pictorial.

“I kinda felt you knew something about her, too. Right on.” Soo Min agreed while saving Yoona’s number. She walked away and stood at the side, watching Yoona doing her pictorial.

Makes you wonder if SNSD does have a healthy relationship with each member. Soo Min thought.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong chingus ~~ :) was supposed to update last night , but they keep telling me to sleep already . AIGOO . i'm not a kid anymore ! XD

anyway , as you can see , the issue about yunho and yuri are starting to spread . and now they're thinking that she's two-timing !! mygawd people ! now i can understand how false rumors start . XD and hey , let's look at soo min and yoona . i have only realized this now but i think they have the same personality in this fic . both of them are close to yuri , both are very suspicious about sica and some other things . seriously , i really haven't noticed those similarities before until now . :D

about that poll , YAY . some people voted which one they liked ! :D so 2 people voted for yunri , and 2 for yoori . so it's a tie ~~ but whichever you pick , i assure you that you'll like the storyline (or so i think XD) please look forward to those fics !! :)

here's chapter 57 btw ~~ i hope that you like it . :) don't forget to comment so i'll know what you think of the story , and don't forget to subscribe . that'll be great . :D and oh , i never knew what that arrow thingy beside the title was . then i realized that was for the votes for a story to be featured in the home page . so yeah , if you're feeling generous , please upvote my story XD thanks btw for the people who already upvoted my work !! namely,   KyuYulHae   ,  Daqz25 , and iloveyul . seriously , whenever i see your name , 2ne1's  I LOVE YOU keep ringing to my head . then i'll end up singing it using your username . sorry XD

here's a quick preview for chapter 58 ~~ to be updated tomorrow :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Is this about love?” He asked.

“Not really. It’s a general question.” Jessica replied.

Well, it’s about love, actually. She thought.

“Hmm. If you ask me, I’d rather say no.”

“Why?” Jessica quickly asked.

“Well, you said you know it’s never going to happen, so why fool yourself? Why waste efforts when you already know the truth? Something like that.” He simply said. Jessica looked at him as deep thoughts ran through her mind.