DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL

I can't stop loving you

(filming location)

“Jaejoong-ssi, have a drink.” The staff member offered Jaejoong a can of soda.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jaejoong bowed as he grabbed it. He sat on a nearby chair and opened the can.

Ugghh. Seriously. Why is life like this to me? Might as well give me lemons instead of this. He thought while drinking.

“Annyeong, oppa.” Jessica said, from behind.

“Oh, annyeong.” He glumly said.

“Yah, what’s with the face? Are you stressed out?” Jessica asked.

“Jessica, how can you talk to me like that after what you’ve done to me?” Jaejoong complained.

“Wae? Don’t you like it?” Jessica smiled.

“NO, I don’t. You only gave me nightmares!! You made me feel so guilty about what happened! And now I have some other things to think about!! Aigoo, I’m so tired right now.” Jaejoong shouted as he drank the last of his soda.

“I’ve heard of that, too.” Jessica said but he didn’t say anything.

“Oh, how cruel life can be. You’re working so hard while your friend and girlfriend are doing something. Just how could they, right?? The nerve!!” Jessica said.

“Yah, can you just shut up?!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Tee hee. Don’t say I didn’t warn you~~ I told you, I’m much more better than her. ” Jessica whispered.

“What?” Jaejoong asked but Jessica was already a few steps away from him.

“I’ll go grab something to eat, oppa. See you tomorrow.” Jessica happily strode off. When she noticed that she was already far away from him, she took a small note pad from her pocket.

“Starting some commotions using scandalous pictures, check. Making him angry, check. Making him lose some of his trust towards his friend and girlfriend, check. Manipulating the whole situation, a BIG check. Oh wow, everything’s going according to my plan.” Jessica said. She took her phone and dialed a number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yah, finished already? Save the pictures for later. I’ll publicize those tomorrow. What? Oh, fine. Just hurry up.” Jessica said and hung up. After that, she left the area.

Coincidentally, Soo Min was just passing by, and she had heard all of what Jessica had said, from the note pad, up to the call that she made.

I knew it!! I knew that she’s behind all those scandal!! I should really tell Yuri-ah about this, as in RIGHT NOW!!Soo Min thought as she hurriedly left the area.

It was just 5:00 PM, and Jaejoong was already heading towards his car. He was strangely excited about the fact that he’ll be seeing Yunho, but he suddenly slowed down when he thought about something.

Ughh. I’ve been letting my anger consume me. Why am I being like this? It was just an accident, like he said anyway. I’ve even done worse than that without her knowing about it. Aish, what’s happening to me? He thought as he continued driving.

He was caught in traffic so he reached the café 10 minutes late. Yunho was already inside and he was the only person inside.

“You’re late.” Yunho said when he saw Jaejoong at the door.

“Mianhe. I was caught in traffic.” Jaejoong said as he sat down. There was a brief moment of silece after that, and it lasted for about 10 minutes.

“So, what do you wanna talk about?” Yunho spoke, breaking the silence.

“Tell me about that scandalous picture of yours.” Jaejoong sarcastically said.

“It was an accident, I swear. I didn’t mean to do that.” Yunho quickly defended himself.

“Oh, really.”

“Yes, really.”

“Now tell me the truth. Do you have romantic feelings towards Yuri?” Jaejoong asked.

“What’s with the sudden question?” Yunho laughed.

“One truthful answer. Yes or no.”

“Why are you asking me this?” Yunho said.

“Lately, I’ve been noticing that you’re acting strangely whenever she’s around. You look like a maiden in love. You blush all the time. You stammer when you talk to her on the phone. When she texts you, it takes you not more than a second to reply, while you reply to us after almost half an hour. Whenever I say her name on the phone, it quickly gets your attention. And the most irritating fact is that I’ve once heard you say her name in your dreams. Don’t you think I don’t notice these?” Jaejoong said with one of his eyebrows raised.

“Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. I’ve said her name in my dreams?? How could you know about that? Did you enter my room?” Yunho asked.

“You’ve slept in my room once last week when you were so tired.” Jaejoong explained.

“Oh.”

“I’ll repeat my question. Do you have romantic feelings towards her?” Jaejoong said.

“Yes.” Yunho straightforwardly said.

“Tsk. I knew it.” Jaejoong said.

“Hey, I can’t help it if I’ve already fallen in love with her! I mean, who wouldn’t?!” Yunho exclaimed.

“Don’t tell me you’re sneaking behind me? Wow, such a friend.” Jaejoong glared at him.

“Whoa, wait. I didn’t say anything about sneaking behind. I’m still a friend and I know my limits. She’s taken, and I respect it. People are just giving meaning to almost anything.” Yunho said.

“4 words for you. DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL. You don’t know what you’re getting into.” Jaejoong warned.

“Hah. As if you’re worthy for her love.” Yunho said to himself, but since they were the only people in the café, Jaejoong heard what he had said.

“EXCUSE ME?” Jaejoong said, starting to get irritated. Suddenly, the doors of the café swung open and in came Soo Min. When she saw Jaejoong, she rushed towards him.

“YOU!!” Soo Min shouted and pushed him.