Kiss in the rain

I can't stop loving you

The next day, SNSD is off again to their next filming location, except Yuri. The girls were attending different schedules, and Yuri already finished the filming so it was her rest day. She was left alone in their apartment, and is currently very bored.

Ah, what to do what to do. So bored!!She thought. She thought of things to do by herself like watching TV, surfing the internet, eating, but she was still bored.

Hmm. How about I visit Jaejoong  oppa? He hasn’t called yesterday.She thought. So she dressed herself prettily and left their apartment. She had no other transportation besides the bus so she rode it and just covered her face. She got off the bus 2 blocks away from DBSK’s apartment. While walking, she heard someone call her name.

A fan? Ughh. Of all times. I want to see oppa now.Yuri thought. She turned around and saw a woman sitting in a wooden chair beside the road. In front of her was a table full of cards with weird pictures in it.

“Miss.” The woman said. Yuri looked around and saw that she was the only girl near the woman.

“Me?” Yuri said, pointing at herself.

“Yes, you. Come here.” The woman said. Yuri went close to her and suddenly felt a weird feeling.

“I know you, you’re Yuri, SNSD’s black pearl, am I correct?” the woman said. Yuri nodded.

“So, it must be you. The girl whose fate is intertwined with those boys.” The woman smiled. Yuri wondered what she was talking about because she had no idea what it was.

“W-what do you mean? Are you a fortune teller or something?” Yuri asked.

“You can say it like that.” the woman smiled.

“So, ummm A-ahjumma, do you have anything else to say? Because I really have to go.” Yuri said.

“Oh, don’t rush. Your timing won’t be perfect. Let him cool down a little. He’s still releasing his anger through cooking spicy foods.” She smiled. Yuri was puzzled by what the woman said.

“Let me tell you something. When you reach his house, don’t knock. The doors are left open. When you get inside, ask him why he’s cooking so many spicy foods when there’s no occasion. He won’t pay attention to you and will still keep cooking. Open at your call log in your cell phone and look at the last number that called you. The rest is for you to figure out. Of course, it would be fun to have a little thrill, no?” the woman smile at her and held her hand. Yuri was getting afraid by what the woman was saying.

“Oh, by the way, keep your CDs with you, the CDs where it involves videos of the two of you. No matter what happens, don’t throw it. Don’t forget that, okay? Now, go to where you have to go.” the woman smiled. Yuri nodded and bowed to the woman and turned around. She was walking straight when she noticed a small pouch in her hand.

Omo. This must be hers.Yuri thought. She went back to the spot where she saw the woman. She was surprised because no one was there. It’s like the place wasn’t moved or hasn’t been occupied by someone.

Weird. I’m getting goose bumps already. Yuri thought. She looked at the pouch in her hand and noticed that it had writings that were very hard for her to decipher. She opened the pouch and saw a necklace with a black pearl pendant.

After a few minutes, she reached DBSK’s apartment. When she was about to knock, she noticed that the door wasn’t closed.

Whoa. It’s the same as what the ahjumma said.She thought. She decided not to knock and went inside. She saw that the room was clean, probably because of their clean habit. She looked for Jaejoong and saw that he was in the kitchen. She noticed that there were many plates of spicy food on the table.

Omo. It’s really the same as what she had told me. REALLY weird. She thought.

“Annyeong oppa.” Yuri said. Jaejoong turned around and saw her. He looked at her for 3 seconds and continued what he was doing.

“Oppa, why are you cooking too much food? Is there an occasion?” Yuri asked but Jaejoong just ignored her. Yuri was really getting afraid because what the woman said was true and now she’s afraid of looking at her call log. She closed her eyes tightly and reached for her cell phone in her bag. She opened her call log and looked at the last number. It was the unregistered number last night whom she called a random caller. She focused on the number and thought that it was very familiar. Then something came into her mind and opened her list of messages. There were a lot of unregistered numbers but the numbers were the same. Then she realized who it was.

“Oppa, I’m so sorry. I’m so so sorry. I didn’t know it was you.” Yuri said while thinking of what she had just called him last night. Jaejoong stopped cooking and looked at her.

“So I’m just a random caller, huh?” Jaejoong sarcastically said. Yuri was surprised and frightened by the tone of his voice. Then she broke into tears.

“Oppa, I’m so sorry. I really didn’t know how it got deleted in my phone book. I didn’t know what happened. I’m so sorry. I was careless.” Yuri said while crying. Jaejoong felt the urge to hug her but he stopped himself from doing so. He continued cooking and tried his best to avoid looking at her.

“Okay oppa. I know that you’re really angry at me. I’ll just come back here again tomorrow. Saranghae oppa.” Yuri sadly said while tears kept falling from her eyes. She took her bag and went to the door. The moment Jaejoong heard Yuri’s trembling voice, tears fell from his eyes. He stopped what he was doing and followed Yuri. It’s already raining and she was already far so he ran faster even though he’s getting wet from the rain. He caught up to Yuri and he held her hand. Yuri was surprised and looked at him. Jaejoong noticed that she was still crying. He was crying too, but fortunately, the rain hid his tears. He hugged Yuri tightly, and her umbrella fell, so they were wetted by the rain.

“Mianhe, Yuri-ah. I was too stupid to listen to your explanations.” Jaejoong said while hugging Yuri tightly.

“No no, oppa. It’s my fault. I was careless.” Yuri said and her tears kept falling. Jaejoong smiled at her. He held her face and kissed her in the rain. They didn’t notice that someone saw them. And it was Yunho. He was back from buying groceries and saw the two. His plastic bag fell, as well as his tears.

I really have to stop doing this. I’ll never win, anyway. He thought. His tears kept falling from his eyes.

 

---OOO---

 

annyeong !! i'm back !! and as i promised , here's chapter 8 with another sweet scene of our lovey dovey couple . hope that you like it. :D

ah . it's really good to be back . hehe . oh by the way, i want to thank all of you again for not clicking the unsubscribe button . i hope that you'll still support me even if i was and will be away for a very long time . kamsahamnida !! :D

aww . a kiss in the rain . how sweet !! hope that it'll happen in real life . and yunho !! why are you like that? don't worry, we're here for you . :)

looks like our couple's problem is resolved by a kiss . oh how lovely they are ~~ haha .  here's a quick preview for chapter 9 . and by the way , it's not included in the preview but Jaejoong would be a little in the next chapter . haha !! he's just topless . and oh his body melts me to the ground . and i'm sure you will, too!! :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Hey wait. What will you wear?” Jaejoong said. Yuri looked at him for 3 seconds and realized that she had no extra clothes.

“Aish, you can just use mine.” Jaejoong smiled and pinched her cheeks. Jaejoong went to his room and brought a pair of clothes.

“About the undergarments . . .” Jaejoong said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

FF_LoVer - whoa . glad to know that you liked that part . don't worry , there are a lot more of that in the future . i promise . haha . and oh , it's okay . your comment didn't really bother me . it even made me happy . thank you very much . hope that you still like my story if i was away for a long time . kamsahamnida !! :D