He loves ME

I can't stop loving you

“O-oppa, why are you like that?” Yuri said, while looking straight at Jaejoong.

“Like what?” Jaejoong teased.

“You know that I want to marry first before doing . . . . . you know, what others do after kissing like that, and it was also my first time kissing like that. Oppa, why are you tempting me to break my vow? I know you’re gorgeous but – “ Yuri said. Jaejoong laughed at Yuri and kissed her lips.

“Silly, I’m not tempting you. It’s all in your head.” Jaejoong pinched Yuri’s nose. Yuri pouted her lips and cuddled next to him.

“You know, oppa, when I was a kid, I never dreamed of having a handsome boyfriend because they said that your future boyfriend or husband will be the exact opposite of your ideal guy so I just wished that he’ll love me truthfully and we’ll live happily together.” Yuri said. Jaejoong focused on her and looked at her eyes with love.

“So you’re saying?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m saying that I’m really thankful that I met you because you have all the traits of my ideal man that I never wished for. It’s like God made you for me only. I don’t know but, I’m really thankful.” Yuri said.

“That’s what I always think too.” Jaejoong said and hugged Yuri.

“Yuri-ah, if I ask you if you will marry me, will you say I do?” Jaejoong suddenly asked. Yuri was startled by his question and a smile was slowly formed in her lips.

“Of course I’d say I do. All these years, I’ve always wanted to marry you only.” Yuri said.

“That’s a relief. Ah, today may not be the right time yet but, when the right time comes, I assure you that we will only marry each other and have kids. A family, yes. That would be nice.” Jaejoong smiled and hugged Yuri more.

“Oppa, it’s getting late, I’m going to bed now. But I don’t want you to release me.” Yuri said.

“Then let’s sleep together. Just one night, pretty please?” Jaejoong pleaded with a cute tone. Yuri laughed and kissed Jaejoong.

“Aish, just what can I do?” Yuri smiled. They hugged each other tightly and turned off the lamp shade. They slept together, still hugging each other tightly with their faces only half an inch away from each other.

---oOo---

(Next day, 6:30 am)

Yoona woke up, finding herself alone in their room. She looked at the alarm clock and remembered that they don’t have any work today.

“Aish, just where is Yuri unnie?” Yoona said, while wiping her eyes. She went out of the room and headed to the kitchen and saw Taeyeon and Hyoyeon preparing their breakfast.

“Oh, Yoona-yah. Good morning.” Taeyeon happily greeted her.

“Unnie, where’s Yuri unnie?” She asked.

“Yuri-ah? She slept with Jaejoong oppa on the vacant room. Sweet, aren’t they?” Taeyeon giggled.

“What? Is that even allowed?” Yoona asked.

“Well, they’re both adults and I trust them both that they won’t do anything. You know what I mean.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Besides, Yuri-ah made a vow to herself that she’ll do THAT when she’s married.” Hyoyeon added. Yoona nodded her head and helped them make breakfast. After a few minutes, Jessica and Seohyun woke up and went to the kitchen.

“Good morning Sica-yah, Seohyun-ah.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon-ah, do we have a duplicate key for every room here in the dorm?” Jessica asked.

“Hmm. I think so, look for it in the drawer near the door in the living room.” Hyoyeon replied. Jessica went to look for the keys and found it after a few minutes.

I wonder if the lamp shade at the vacant room still works. Aish, stupid lamp shade of mine. I just can’t read properly yesterday since it’s busted. Jessica thought and headed to the vacant room with the key. Unbeknownst to her, the two were still inside, sleeping. She inserted the key, unlocked the door and opened it. The moment she opened the door, she saw the two fast asleep, and hugging each other tightly. Jessica looked at the two for a few seconds and felt a sudden surge in her chest. She slowly went out of the room without even turning around. She closed the door, looking like she’s not in herself. She went to the CR, and there, she stared at the mirror and looked at herself.

Why can’t I be the one who’s lying next to him? Why can’t I be the one that he’s hugging so tightly? Why can’t I be the one that he loves? Why? Am I not good enough for him? Or maybe she’s just distracting him away from me? Yes, that must be it. He doesn’t really love her, right? He loves me, ME. Not her. Ah, I should start moving now. Jessica laughed like she's not in herself, and her hair in a strange way. Then suddenly, the door opened and in came Yuri.

“Oh, Sica-yah. Good morning. Hey, what are you doing? They’re already eating breakfast. C’mon.” Yuri said and left. Jessica smiled at her as she left.

They gathered and ate breakfast. Yuri and Jaejoong were being sweet with each other, which made the others envious.

“Yah, unnie!! It’s too early in the morning.” Yoona said.

“Aish, you’re just envious. You just want Yoochun oppa to do that with you.” Taeyeon teased.

Yoona glared at Taeyeon and they started to hit each other. After a few minutes, they finished eating and washed the dishes. Yuri went to the vacant room and arranged the bed. Jaejoong followed her.

“Yuri-ah. . .” Jaejoong teased.

“What?” Yuri said without even looking at him. Jaejoong laughed and hugged Yuri from behind.

“Yuri-ah, I have to go home now.” Jaejoong said.

“But you haven’t even taken a shower yet.” Yuri laughed.

“I’ll take a shower when I reach home.” Jaejoong said.

“Ewww. You’re so gross oppa.” Yuri teased.

“Well, do I have a choice? I don’t have extra clothes.” Jaejoong said. Yuri faced him and looked at him cutely.

“Yah, don’t get me started with that face of yours.” Jaejoong said and kissed Yuri’s forehead. He looked at the alarm clock and realized that it was already 7:30 am.

“I have to go now.” Jaejoong said. They went downstairs together with their hands locked. They went outside and started his car.

“Oppa, text me if you reached home, araso?” Yuri reminded.

“Okay, okay.” Jaejoong said and went inside the car. He made a heart sign and said “Saranghae” with a wink. After that, he drove away until his car can’t be seen.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! sorry for the late update . our computer's not working yesterday and i was busy with school activities this week . mianhe . ~~ :(

our couple slept together ~~ . how sweet . oh how i wish i was yuri and this is really happening . :D

omo . i have to apologize to the people who didn't like sica's part here . mianhe ~~ . as what i've said in the foreword , this is just my imagination running, okay ? i made her the antagonist not because i hate her , but because she suits the character very well . again , mianhe . :)

so here's chapter 17 !! hope that you like it . don't forget to subscribe and comment , araso ?? saranghaeyo chingu ~~  :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Yuri-ah, we’re best friends, right?” Jessica asked.

“Of course we are.” Yuri laughed.

“If we really are best friends, would you still forgive me even if I did something bad to you? Like take away something very precious to you?” Jessica continued.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

bianca - yay new reader !! kamsahamnida . and mianhe for making sica a bad girl here . but don't worry , she's not really one . just keep reading , okay ? thank you from the bottom of my heart . :)

ijustlovesoshisuju - yay another yurisistable !! haha . pardon me for that . and mianhe for sica's part here . i do know that they are very close to each other . and that is another factor of their rivalry . anyways , i don't want to spoil the rest of the story so just keep reading , araso ?? kamsahamnida !! :D

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - kamsahamnida from the bottom of my heart . and who's jjong ? jjong like jonghyun from shinee ? sorry , i'm not really familiar with other kpop idols . haha . sorry for that . :D

blackpearl - kamsahamnida unnie !! anyways , here's chapter 17 . hope that you like it . :)

dongho_maniac97 - yay new reader !! haha . here's chapter 17 . hope that you like it . kamsahamnida . :)

elyse17 - don't worry unnie . that kind of man will surely come to you sooner or later . haha . :D

nana_yuri - haha . don't you like his naughtiness ?? in real life , he's somehow like that . :D

kwonyulicious - whoa . good to know that you like their kiss . and it's okay to be y . haha . i was about to add a scene there but i don't want to mark my fic as rated h so mianhe . haha . i'll just leave the ending that you want to your imagination . :D

RedFlamer37 - it's okay unnie . i took it as an advice to make my fic better . kamsahamnida . :)