A little reunion

I can't stop loving you

“Cha-Chang Soo Min???!!!” Jaejoong blurted out all of a sudden that all of the people in the studio looked at him in surprise.

“Yes, my name is indeed Chang Soo Min. Why?” The girl wondered. Jaejoong stood still. He was still speechless about who he is talking to.

“Hyung, what are you doing? We are in the middle of a photo shoot. Let’s hurry up so that we can eat.” Changmin complained.

“He’s right. We’re in the middle of work here. Let’s talk later, araso?” Soo-Min smiled and continued to take pictures of Yoochun.

After a few minutes, the photo shoot was finished and everyone was cleaning up the mess. DBSK were in their dressing room and they were changing their clothes.

“Jaejoong-ah, do you know that photographer?” Yunho asked while taking off his shirt.

“Of course!! She is Yuri’s high school best friend. I don’t know if they still have any communication until now.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, okay. So, can you introduce me to her? Well, you know, like – “ Yoochun didn’t finish what he was saying because  Junsu tapped his head.

“YAH!! What was that for?? It was just a joke, you know??!!” Yoochun complained.

“Aish. You have the nerve to say things like that while I’m still here!!?? Haha . Just kidding. Hey!! Don’t be a playboy!! You’ll break Yoona-yah’s heart.” Junsu said. While they were playing with each other, Jaejoong took his bag and was about leave the room.

“Yah, Jaejoong-ah, where are you going?” Yoochun asked, who was about to hit Junsu’s shoulder.

“I’ll talk to Soo Min-ah. Don’t wait for me. Soo Min and I am going to eat outside.” Jaejoong said.

“Hmm. Eating together, is that a date, hyung?” Changmin teased.

“Aish. I’m going to call Yuri-ah, of course.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay, take care hyung. Just buy some yummy food for me, okay??” Changmin said.

“Okay, okay. Don’t forget to feed our pets, or else.” Jaejoong said and left the room. He searched the studio if Soo Min was still there, and she was. She was in a corner, searching for something in her box. Jaejoong approached her quietly so that she won’t notice.

“Aish, of all pictures. Just where is it??” Soo Min complained.

“Looks like you have a problem.” Jaejoong smiled. Soo Min was surprised by his voice.

“Ughh. You really surprised me, you know?? You should’ve said that you’re there.” Soo Min laughed and continued to look for something in her box.

“What are you looking for?” Jaejoong asked.

“My super duper ultimate special picture with Yuri-ah. I kept it for maybe more than 5 years, and now, I just can’t find it!! I don’t even have a copy of that pic. Speaking of Yuri-ah, are you still a couple?” Soo Min asked. Jaejoong was startled by her question and laughed.

“Of course. I never break promises. And my love for her is eternal. Oh, I know. I’ll call her. We’ll eat outside and it’s my treat since it’s been a long time since we last saw each other.” Jaejoong smiled. He opened his bag and reached for his cell phone and dialed Yuri’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yuri-ah, are you busy? Let’s eat outside. I want you to meet someone. What? No!! Just hurry up, okay? Saranghae ~~”  Jaejoong said.

Haha. It’s happy to know that they’re still the same even though 5 years has already passed. Soo Min thought.

---oOo---

Hmm. Just who could that someone be? Aish, I’m really curious. Yuri thought. They were still inside the restaurant where they ate. They wanted to rest so stayed for a bit.

“Taeyeon unnie, let’s head straight home, okay? I’m really tired. I really want to sleep.” Yoona said.

“Taeyeon-ah, go home without me, okay?” Yuri said.

“Wae? Are you having a date with Jaejoong oppa today? Don’t you ever get tired??” Tiffany asked.

“He said that he wanted me to meet someone and I’m really curious who that someone is. I’ll be leaving now. Take care, okay? Leave some dinner for me, araso?” Yuri joked and left the restaurant. She took the bus and wore shades and covered her face. After a few minutes, she arrived to the restaurant Jaejoong was talking about.

Hmm. Just where could he be? Yuri thought. Then, all of a sudden, Jaejoong pinched her waist.

“Annyeong Yuri-ah!! Miss me??” Jaejoong said cheerfully.

“Ahh!! You surprised me. Oppa, just who is this someone? I’m really curious.” Yuri said.

“Aish, don’t get too excited. Haha. Just follow me, okay?” Jaejoong said and held Yuri’s hand. Since it was a famous restaurant, many people saw them holding each other’s hands so Yuri blushed and covered her face. After a minute, they reached their table. Soo Min was surprised that they weren’t even covering themselves too much, except for Yuri, who was bright red because of too much blushing.

These two never really changed. They never hide themselves from the public and yet, they never state in the public that they’re lovers. Ah, these two really suit each other. Soo Min happily thought.

“Here we are.” Jaejoong said. Yuri removed the cover from her face and saw Soo Min.

“S-Soo Min-ah!!??” Yuri said. They both jumped for joy and hugged each other tightly.

“I really miss you!! How are you these 5 years?? I never had the chance to have a communication with you. Mianhe. But anyways, just how are you? And how did the two of you meet?” Yuri asked.

“I was their photographer for a magazine. When we bumped each other a while ago, I was on my way to their studio.” Soo Min said.

“Whoa!! So you’re really a photographer now!! It’s nice to know that you now have your dream job. Congratulations!!” Yuri said and hugged Soo Min. Jaejoong looked at the two of them and felt out of place.

“*ehem**ehem* I’m here too.” Jaejoong said.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! mianhe if  i updated a day late . i just did what FF_LoVer unnie told me to do . hehe . anyways , i'm here with another chapter !! i know the chapter's a bit boring . i just wanted to have a chapter of their reunion . mianhe !! haha . but don't worry , the next chapters won't be boring , promise . :D

poor jaejoong , feeling out of place . don't worry , we're here and we'll pay attention to you 24/7 . :D

the next chapter would focus on only one character , who is that character ? well , here's a preview for a clue . don't forget to comment and subscribe !! :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Omo omo!! What could it be?” She whispered to herself quietly as she focused the camera on a small opening on the door that allowed her to see the inside of the room.

“AAHHH!! That stupid really pisses me off!!” The girl shouted as she kicked off a chair.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

kkabyul - well unnie , i can't stop you from having that feeling . hehe . anyways , here's chapter 14 !! hope that you like it unnie . :)

DongBangShiDae - you're welcome unnie . here's chapter 14 !! hope that you like it . :)

KA-a-SSA-R - no prob unnie . hope that you'll read until the end of this fic . hehe . kamsahamnida . :D

elyse17 - kamsahamnida unnie !! umm unnie , can i ask a question ? if jaeri is 2nd and yunri is 3rd , who's the 1st ? it made me really curious . haha . :D

FF_LoVer - no need to be sorry unnie , your demand makes me update more which makes me think of new ideas to make my fic better !! it never made me feel burdened . the mere fact that you always leave a comment is enough for me to be happy . oh btw , kamsahamnida for the advice unnie !! it really made me feel better , especially the feeling when you know that others worry about your health . thank you very much . anyways , don't be too violent unnie . whoa . i never thought that you can be dangerous . haha !! just kidding unnie . saranghaeyo unnie !! :D