My heart and mind does not coincide

I can't stop loving you

“I know all about this, okay?! Even before we became idols!! I became very suspicious that she was planning something. I really had a bad feeling about and now I regret not telling any of it to you!!“ Tiffany blurted. The moment Yuri heard of this, she loosened her grip on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Y-you WHAT?” Yuri asked. Tiffany slowly nodded.

 “I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t want to ruin your friendship with her but……but…” Tiffany burst in to tears.

“No, don’t cry. It’s not your fault.” Yuri managed to speak. She wasn’t sure what to say.

“Oh, sorry.” Tiffany wiped her tears. After that, both of them grew silent.

”Yuri-ah.” Tiffany finally spoke.

“Wae?” Yuri looked at her intently.

“What are your plans now?” Tiffany asked.

“Plans? On what?” Yuri said. Tiffany was about to reply when Yuri suddenly looked away from her. She had a plan, but even thinking of it breaks her heart.

“I do have a plan. I was so sure about it this morning but now….. I just can’t find the courage to do it.” Yuri glumly said.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna break up with him.” Tiffany gasped.

“I have to. If I want to be free from pain, from misery and from everything that hurts me, then I have to forget about him. My mind is already made up to do it but my heart’s not. I can’t survive a day without him. He’s a part of me, a big one! I have to break up with him but I’m not really sure if I want to.” Yuri confessed. Her tears fell continuously .

Tiffany hugged her and patted her back. She tried not to cry since she knows what Yuri really needs now is someone who can listen to her and not to sympathize for her. She tried to sound strong even though her voice is already trembling.

“Go on, cry all you want. You need to let out all those feelings inside you.” Tiffany said. She let go of Yuri and looked at her.

“Yuri-ah, you don’t have to force yourself if you can’t do it. You’ll just end up regretting it in the future. If you don’t want to, then don’t. Simple as that. Breaking up with him is not always the solution.” Tiffany said. Yuri tried to look straight at her.

“I’m sorry for the term but I know he was a total piece of sh*t when he gave in to that, seriously. But that doesn’t mean that he’ll stay like that forever. He’s a person. Everything changes, so do people. Meaning, there’s a chance that he’ll regret what he did and change. Try to give him a chance to prove that he’s worthy for your forgiveness. If he did, then accept him. If he still doesn’t change, then that’s it. Break up with him.” Tiffany tried to console her.

Yuri glanced at her and quickly looked the other way. Her mind was so full of what ifs and doubts that she wasn’t sure what to do. What if he changes? What if he does not? Should I give him another chance? Those questions filled her mind.

“Well, he does deserve a chance, but I think now is not the right time.” Yuri spoke. Tiffany looked at her and tried to say something but stopped. She just sighed and smiled.

“And also, they’re both important to my life. Because of that, I don’t know which side I would listen to and which one to believe in.” Yuri sighed.

“Yuri-ah, you don’t have to choose between them. It’s like choosing between food and water. Both are important but without the other, it’s incomplete. Can you imagine living without either one of them?” Tiffany asked.

“Nope. Definitely not.” Yuri giggled. She looked at her couple ring and it.

“There you go.” Tiffany gave her a warm smile.

“Thanks.” Yuri hugged her. In the middle of doing so, Tiffany’s stomach grumbled.

“Hungry?” Yuri let go and laughed.

“Definitely.” Tiffany smiled. They went back to Yuri’s ward. They decided to use the elevator since her ward was on the 5th floor. The moment the door opened, they saw Jessica inside, crying. She looked at Yuri for a few seconds and stormed out of the elevator. She ran without looking back at them.

“Looks like they overdid it.” Tiffany said as they entered the elevator.

“Can’t blame them, though.” Yuri sighed.

---oOo---

“Jaejoong-ssi? Jaejoong-ssi!!” The PD yelled.

“Uh, w-what?” Jaejoong stammered.

“You’re supposed to say your line.” The PD replied.

“Oh, I’m…. I’m sorry. It’s just that–“

“Y’know what? You should take a break. If we go on like this, we’re not gonna get anything right. And the fact that Jess is also not here, ugh. It’s giving me a headache already. I think we should postpone the next filming. Excuse me, yes you, the staff member.  Call one of the producers and tell them that the next episode will be delayed for a bit.” He said.

“I’m so sorry.” Jaejoong said.

“Tell me, do you have any problem right now?” the PD asked.

“Me? N-no. No, I don’t.”

“Oh, come on. I’ll try to help.” He said.

“Ugh. All right. Well you see, my girlfriend –“ Before Jaejoong could even finish his sentence, the PD’s eye’s got wide.

“You have a girlfriend???!!!” He screamed.

“NO. I-I don’t. WHAT girlfriend are you talking about???” Jaejoong stammered. The PD pulled him someplace where there were fewer people.

“You have a girlfriend?! Wha– How come the media doesn’t know?”

“DO THEY HAVE TO KNOW?” Jaejoong yelled at him.

“Okay, sorry. So umm…. What’s your problem with her? Who is she anyway?” The PD asked, trying to get some information.

“She’s an idol like me. Only from the same company.” Jaejoong whispered.

“Oh, isn’t that prohibited? Does the management know about this?”

“No, that’s why I need you to keep quiet about this. Now would you please cooperate with me?” Jaejoong said. The PD nodded. When Jaejoong was about to talk again, he suddenly remembered the past of the PD he was talking to.

Oh my. What have I done?! Jaejoong thought.

“Oh, look at the time. I gotta go.” He said and quickly ran and took his things.

“What?? HEY!! At least tell me who she is!! Oh, d*mn it. That was supposed to be a big scoop!!” The PD cursed in frustration.

“Oh, wait. The first part is.” He happily thought as he took his phone and dialed one of the producers of Strong Heart.

“Hello? Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? I’d like for you to cooperate with me. You see I have a very big scoop for you, BUT I still need to get some proof. If I tell you the whole story, would you do it?” The PD said, his ears waiting for the answer.