Stained-lips style from Secret Garden? :D

I can't stop loving you

“Aish. Oppa. Just cover up, okay?” Yuri said.

“Okay okay. I’ll cover up later. But first things first.” Jaejoong said. He looked directly in Yuri’s eyes and his head was getting closer and closer to her face. Yuri was getting scared by what Jaejoong will do so she closed her eyes tightly and waited for what Jaejoong will do to her. Jaejoong was surprised by what Yuri did, and then he laughed and pinched Yuri’s nose.

“Yah!! What was that for??” Yuri said while touching her nose.

“Haha. You’re so adorable when you get scared.” Jaejoong said.

“Aish. You’re so bad.” Yuri said and pouted her lips.

After a few minutes, Sooyoung came with Jessica. Jaejoong and Yuri went to the living room the moment they heard Sooyoung and Jessica’s voices.

“Oh, unnie!! Why are you wearing men’s clothes?” Sooyoung asked.

“Well, I have no choice. I’d rather dress this way than catch a cold.” Yuri laughed.

“Aish. Just what were you thinking?? You played in the rain without thinking if you have extra clothes or not. Here, I brought your clothes.” Sooyoung said. She handed her bag to Yuri. Yuri excused herself and changed clothes. Jessica’s gaze followed Yuri as she left.

That shirt looks familiar. Jessica thought. Hey!! That’smy Christmas gift to Jaejoong oppa!! That girl!! She furiously thought. Sooyoung noticed her different aura, like she’s turning to a furious ice princess and she wondered why.

“U-unnie, are you okay? Are you in your ice princess mode? You look like you’re launching ice projectiles to someone.” Sooyoung asked. Jessica was startled by her question.

“W-what? M-mianhe. I just remembered something that made me look so furious.” Jessica smiled. Sooyoung looked at her in disbelief and pouted her lips.

Calm down Jessica. Calm down. Now’s not the time. I need to plan it carefully for a 100% success. And when that time comes, I’ll surely take back what’s mine. Jessica thought. After a few minutes, Yuri came back with her clothes on.

“I’m finished. Ga ja, so that we can rest early.” Yuri said.

“Yuri-ah, here’s your cell phone.” Changmin said, handing the cell phone to Yuri.

“Oh, kamsahamnida oppa.” Yuri said.

“I’ll take you home.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you sure? You need to rest. You’ll get sick. We can go home by ourselves.” Yuri insisted.

“She’s right. Just rest, Jaejoong-ah. I’ll give them a ride.” Yunho said. Jaejoong just nodded and let them go. After a few minutes, they left the apartment. Sooyoung and Jessica sat beside each other at the back seat while Yuri’s at the front seat.

“So, Sooyoung-ah, I heard that you never gained weight when Yuri did?” Yunho asked.

“Well, that’s what you call naturally y.” Sooyoung joked.

“Yah!! It’s like you’re saying that I easily gain weight and I’m not y.” Yuri complained.

“Something like that. Haha. Just kidding. I think my metabolism’s just too fast. I think there’s a condition where you eat lots and lots of high calorie foods and yet, you don’t even gain a single pound, like me.” Sooyoung said.

“Maybe you’re just malnourished?” Jessica joked.

“Yah!! You two are bullying me!! Just wait till we get home.” Sooyoung warned.

“Sooyoung-ah, are you always that violent? You remind me of Changmin.” Yunho joked. Sooyoung was surprised because she forgot that Yunho’s in front, while she’s shouting at the back.

“You know what, whenever I see food, I remember the two of you. Ah, if you could only see Changmin’s expression whenever I say your name or your group. Hope that you two will get along with each other. We never know, the two of you may become lovers in the future.” Yunho said. Sooyoung was surprised by what Yunho said that she blushed and just covered her face. The three laughed at her and some more.

The ride was supposed to be only 30 minutes but since it was traffic, they might arrive late. Sooyoung, who was still thinking of what Yunho said, just slept to forget what he said. Jessica was also tired so she decided to sleep, too. But when she was about to close her eyes, she noticed something peculiar.

What’s he doing? Jessica thought. She looked at Yunho, who was staring directly at Yuri, who was looking at the window. Yunho’s eyes looked so sad and sincere at the same time, and Yuri didn’t seem to notice it.

“Aish, why are we not moving? How long are we going to wait in the middle of the road?” Yuri said. Yunho stopped staring at her and looked at the road. He realized that they were stuck in traffic for almost 20 minutes, and he’s staring at her for almost 10 minutes.

“I’m really hungry. Good thing I brought the Mongsel bread Taeyeon wanted me to eat.” Yuri happily said. Yunho laughed at her cute statement. Yuri took a big bite from her bread and chewed it slowly. Because of this, the fillings were left on the right side of her upper lip, and Yunho noticed it.

“Yah, are you imitating Ra Im of Secret Garden?” Yunho joked.

“Huh? W-what are you talking about, oppa?” Yuri innocently said.

“Aish, don’t ever think that I’ll do what Joo Won did to remove that from your lips.” Yunho joked and looked the other way.

Oh, if only I can. Then I’ll stain her lips so many times that I’ll always  have to remove it. Yunho thought.

Yuri thought for a moment and realized what Yunho was talking about. When she was about to wipe her lips using her hands, Yunho stopped her and held her hands.

“Yah, that’s too dirty. Don’t do that.” Yunho said. He used his hands to remove the dirt on Yuri’s lips. The moment his fingers touched her lips, he felt like he didn’t want to remove his hands anymore.

“Oppa . . .” Yuri said. Yunho removed his hands and sat firmly. They looked at each other and smiled. Yuri ate the last of her bread and slept. Yunho looked at his hands and then stared at Yuri.

Sigh. I guess I won’t be washing my hands tonight. Yunho smiled.

Interesting. Perhaps I’ll need his help. Jessica smiled and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes, they got out of traffic and reached SNSD’s apartment. Jessica went out of the car first. Sooyoung was still asleep so Yuri had to wake her up. While she was waking her up, Jessica looked at Yunho and smiled. Yunho noticed it and wondered why.

“Wae? Is there a problem?” Yunho said.

“It’s nothing, oppa.” Jessica smiled. As she was left outside the car with Yunho, she thought of something.

“Say oppa, are you free this week?” Jessica asked.

“Hmm. Maybe on Saturday. Why?” Yunho asked.

 

 

--OOO--

 

(A/N)

annyeong!! i'm back with another chapter for you and as promised, there's a cheesy yunri moment here . hope that i won't disappoint you . :)

btw , belated happy 4th anniversary to to our dear snsd !! more anniversaries to come . :)

aww yunho , don't resist !! just do it . haha . just kidding . well , you can do so if really want , right ?? but not now . XD

oh btw again , let me know if you liked the yunri part , okay ?? don't forget to comment and subscribe . :D

ooh ~~ what's in sica's mind ?? and what's with yunho ?? don't be sad . we'll be having a yunjae moment next chapter anyway . so , smile yunho oppa , okay ?? do that famous y smile of yours . haha . so, here's a quick preview for the next chapter . keep reading okay ?? kamsahamnida . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“You know, you need to rest. After you eat, take a shower and head straight to bed, okay?” Jaejoong said.

“Why are acting you like a mom? Aish, I feel like I’m your husband. Ah, it’s really a YunJae moment tonight.” Yunho joked.

“Yah, don’t you remember the family tree our fans made? I’m the umma, you’re the appa, and they’re our kids. I even saw some fanfics about our ‘family’ on the internet. I read one of those and one of them even made a story of us having a honey moon on Jeju island!! Can you imagine that??” Jaejoong laughed. Yunho and pinched his waist. They played around in the kitchen. They didn’t know that Changmin, who has just finished feeding their pets, was behind them.

Aish, these two just can’t get enough of themselves. Changmin said and left.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

elyse17 - whoa . thank you for being interested in my story . kamsahamnida unnie . haha . and that pic of jae ?? well , i feel the same . the feeling when you wanted to drool when you can't . haha !! kamsahamnida again . :D

blackpearl - annyeong !! here's chapter 10 . sorry for making you wait so long . hope that this chapter won't let you down . kamsahamnida . :)

FF_LoVeR - annyeong unnie !! sorry for the VERY late update . hope that you'll forgive me . haha . and btw , hope that you like the yunri part . kamsahamnida and mianhe . :)

yuri_kwon21 - whoa !! thank you very much . glad to know that you're in love with my story . thank you very very very very much . so here's chapter 10 . hope that you like it . :D

kkabyul - haha !! well , jae really is . he knows too much about those things . haha !! so here's chapter 10 . hope that you'll like it . seriously . haha . just kidding . kamsahamnida unnie . :D