One-sided love

I can't stop loving you

“Hey, Minho-yah. What are you doing? Why don’t you join me here?” Yuri smiled. She offered the seat next to her. When Minho heard her, he hesitated to go and sit beside her, but decided to do so afterwards.

“Tiring, isn’t it?” Yuri said while stretching out her arms.

“Y-yeah.” Minho nervously agreed. Yuri looked at him and saw that Minho was trying to avoid having an eye contact with him.

“Hey, don’t act like that. It feels very awkward. Stop being so nervous, okay?” yuri happily said and patted his back. The moment Yuri said this, Minho felt a happy but pleasant feeling in his chest.

“O-okay. So noona, how’s life?” Minho asked.

 

“Well, it’s pretty tiring, but I like it. Because I know that at the end of the day, I’ll still have the time to relax after all the work I have done. But hey, a guy like you should still have enough rest. You’re still young, so don’t exhaust yourself, okay?” Yuri smiled at him. Minho blushed at the sight of Yuri’s smile.

Yuri reached for her pocket and took her cell phone. She sent Jaejoong a message, saying that the photo shoot’s already finished.

“To whom are you sending the message, noona?” Minho asked.

“Oh, you saw that. Haha. I’m sending it to my ever loving boyfriend.” Yuri laughed. When Minho heard the word ‘boyfriend’, his smile slowly turned into a frown.

“Oh, noona. Who is your lucky boyfriend?? I’ve heard from the other members that you’ve been in a relationship for such a long time but you never revealed his name. Tell me, tell me.” Minho teased, trying to fake a smile.

“Hmm. Can I really tell you? Haha. Just kidding. Well, I think it won’t be appropriate if I will just tell you his name. Don’t worry, I’ll introduce you to him later.” Yuri smiled.

“Eh? I’m really excited to know who this lucky guy is!!” Minho forced himself to smile.

“So, since we’re talking about love life here, let’s talk about you. I’m sure you have a girlfriend right now. Now tell me who this lucky girl is.” Yuri said and looked directly at Minho’s eyes.

“W-what?? I don’t have a girlfriend right now noona.” Minho said, trying to look away from Yuri’s sparkling eyes.

“WAE????? With that flaming charisma of yours, you don’t have a girlfriend?? Why is that?” Yuri said in a sad tone. After her statement, Minho suddenly felt gloomy.

“Well, I do have a reason for not having a girlfriend.” Minho said and relaxed his back on the couch.

“Oh. What is it?” Yuri asked.

“Well you see, there’s this girl that I really like. She’s an idol like us and she belongs to a famous group. Even before I became an idol, I already liked this girl. The first sight of this girl, even just on the television, she already took my heart. Love at first sight, perhaps? Now, ever since I debuted, I see her like, everyday, and I like it. Haha. The other members even tease me for being such a fan boy just because of buying all their album.” Minho said, like he’s daydreaming.

“Whoa, Choi Minho, the flaming charisma of Shinee, a fan boy? What a lucky girl!!” Yuri said.

“Yeah, I know. But, just like they say, a one-sided love always have a bad part.”

“What do you mean by the bad part?” she asked.

“Well, I may see her everyday. I may have the chance to talk to her for like, every minute but, it ends there. I can’t tell her how I feel. I can’t show her the love that I have for her for such a long time. All because she loves someone, and that someone is not me. I just found out recently that she has a long-time boyfriend. Sad, isn’t it? But, I’m still thankful for the fact that I get to talk to her everyday and look into her eyes without her knowing.” Minho said, like he was about to cry.

“Oh, I’m sorry. But that would be a shame. Hey, don’t be sad. There still a lot of girls around you. Don’t lose hope, araso? Hwaiting Minho-yah!!” Yuri said in a cute tone.

“Kamsahamnida, noona.” Minho smiled at her. Yuri smiled back and hugged him. Minho was so surprised that he blushed. Good thing Yuri didn’t see it. Yuri hugged him tightly so Minho nervously put his hands on Yuri’s back.

Sigh. I wish we’ll stay like this forever. Minhohappily thought. And for once, his tears fell. Yuri let go of him, and she saw his tears falling.

“Hey, why are you crying? Don’t be like that.” Yuri calmly said and wiped his tears. Minho’s heartbeat suddenly went faster and he blushed so much.

“I-it’s just that I’m happy that a noona like you will take some time to listen to my stupid problem and even comfort me like this. Thank you so much Yuri noona.” Minho happily said. After a few seconds, a staff member interrupted their conversation.

“Yuri, someone’s looking for you. Is he your boyfriend?? My, can we switch places?? Haha. Just kidding.” She said. Then a man wearing glasses and an open chest t-shirt came in, looking like this.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/SHINESTAR_05/hjhkm.jpg

Then, the other staff members squealed like crazy fan girls.

“Yuri-ah, annyeong.” Jaejoong greeted with a smile. She approached Yuri and kissed her cheek.

J-Jaejoong hyung!!?? So he is . . . . sigh. MInho shrugged

“Oppa, why didn’t you tell me that you’re already here?” Yuri pouted her lips.

“I just wanted to surprise you. Miss me?” Jaejoong teased.

“Silly. Haha. Oh, by the way, Minho-yah, he’s the one I’m talking about, Jaejoong oppa.” Yuri happily said.

“O-oh. Annyeong haseyo Jaejoong hyung.” Minho said and bowed his head. When he raised his head, he forced a smile.

“Hey, no need to be formal.” Jaejoong said and tapped his shoulders.

“Hey, it’s already late. Let’s go?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah. Oh hey Minho-yah, wanna come with us?” Yuri offered.

“Umm. No, I think I’ll stay here for a while. I still have to arrange my things in the dressing room. Mianhe.” Minho said.

“Oh, okay. So, take care okay? Don’t tire yourself too much. Annyeong!!” Yuri waved goodbye to him. As the couple went away and away with their hands locked, Minho felt like he wanted to fall and become numb to the pain he’s feeling right now.

Yep. There she goes. And there goes my heart too, scattered in pieces just because of my one-sided love to her. Sigh. I just wanna go home and hibernate all week. Minho sadly thought.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! i'm back with another update !! yeah yeah . i know i'm late . sorry for that . i'm really having a hard time to update . so please just bear with me !! i hope you'll understand . :((

anyways, back to the update , so here's chapter 22 !! i hope that you like the little minyul moment here even though the ending's kinda harsh in a way . hehe . poor minho . don't worry , come to your noonas and you will get extra love from them . haha . :D

PREVIEW:

Oh, this. So small yet hold so many memories. Jessica flipped the pages one by one, until she reached an entry which made her heart flutter wildly. The entry was made in July 16, Tuesday. On the page, a picture of a handsome young man was clipped at the top.

July 16, I will never forget this day. This is the day when it all started. Jessica smiled.

COMMENT REPLIES:

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - weeheehee . so krystal's there for minho !! haha . then there's no need for getting heart broken . hehe . :D

BlackPearl_21 - kamsahamnida !! omo omo omo . thnak you very much . i don't know what else to say but i'm really thankful to people like you . aigooo . i feel so guilty for updating so late . hope that you'll understand . :(

bianca - haha . bad unnie . but you do have a point there . :D

RedFlamer37 - it's okay unnie . i also want to apologize for the late update . sorry !! about sica , i also read some goosips on the net about them (taecyeon) and it looks like there's something fishy ~~ haha . but i think donghae suits sica much better . their relationship was a big loss though . but i'll relive their love here in my fic !! hahaha . just kidding . :D

elyse17 - minyul shipper unnie !! haha . mianhe if you didn't like that "electricity" thing . but things like this do happen on situations like that . :D

icypink89 - hey no need to apologize . i'm late too . haha . but either way , mianhe . anyways , kamsahamnida too . hope that you'll like the upcoming chapters too . i promise i'll do my best for you . :)

 

p.s. thank you guys for still reading my fic !! i really appreciate the views and comments so thank you very much !! i hope that you'll still support (?) me . hehe . kamsahamnida from the bottom of my heart ~ ~ :D