Crushes revealed!

I can't stop loving you

“Girls, wake up!! The bus is fixed. We can go home now. Dress up so we can go home early.” The director said. The girls woke up, and as usual, Jessica’s the last. They quickly took a bath and dressed up. They were all finished, except Jessica. They waited for her outside. When Jessica was finished, she noticed that Yuri’s cell phone was still there. She looked around if there was anyone near. There was none so she looked at the cell phone. Her wallpaper was the picture when the 2 of them cross dressed.

Aww. How cute. But I think it would be better if I was the one there with him. Oh wait, Yuri doesn’t like to answer calls from unregistered numbers. Why don’t we try it and see what happens? Jessica thought, as she erased a number in Yuri’s phonebook. She laughed at what she had thought and quickly hid the cell phone in her pocket. She took her things and went outside.

“Yuri-ah, you left your cell phone inside. Here, I brought it for you.” Jessica said.

“Really? Aish. I’m so irresponsible. Thanks.” Yuri said. She took her cell phone and quickly rode the bus and Jessica followed her. She looked at Yuri and smiled. When they were all inside the bus, they headed straight to Seoul. After 6 hours, they arrived at Seoul on 12:00 nn. The staff members headed to their own works so the girls went home to store energy for the next day.  While on the way to their apartment, Yuri called her mother to update her about what happened.

“Yeobosaeyo?” her mom said.

“Annyeong umma !!” Yuri brightly said.

“Oh, Yuri!! How are you? Did you go home safely? Have you eaten breakfast? How about lunch? What about the other girls?” her mother continuously said.

“Umma, say each question one at a time okay? Anyway, we’re on our way to the apartment and yes we already ate breakfast. Taeyeon is gonna cook us lunch when we arrive home.” Yuri assured.

“Good. Say hello to the girls for me okay?” her mother said. When they were near their apartment, she noticed a familiar man in front of their gate.

Jaejoong oppa?Yuri thought. Yuri stepped out of the car while still talking to her mom when Jaejoong suddenly approached her.

“Yuri-ah!! Are you alright??” Jaejoong said.

“Who was that?” Yuri’s mom said on the phone.

“It’s Jaejoong oppa. You want to talk to him?” Yuri said. She handed the phone to Jaejoong, who was looking confused.

“Yeobosaeyo? Oh Mom!! How are you?” Jaejoong said. The other girls heard him.

“Unnie, does he really call your mom as Mom also??” Sooyoung said.

“Yeah, he does that all the time.” Yuri laughed.

“But you’re still not married to him.” Seohyun said.

“He says that he’s gonna marry only me so he’s doing it in advance. I think so, too. Oh, let’s go in.” Yuri said. They all went inside. Jaejoong handed Yuri her cellphone.

“So, how was the filming?” Jaejoong said.

“It was fun. But I wish you were with me yesterday.” Yuri said.

“Aish, stop those lovey dovey stuff. It’s too early!” Taeyeon joked while preparing lunch. The others helped in preparing. Jaejoong also cooked for them. While he was cooking, Yuri was teasing him by tickling him.

“Aww. They’re so cute!! I want to have a boyfriend too.” Hyoyeon said. They all watched them teasing each other while preparing. Jessica glared at Yuri while helping.

Enjoy it while it lasts. We don’t know when it will end.She thought. When they were done cooking, they started to eat while chatting.

“Oh, by the way, the other members are going here. I told them that you just arrived a while ago so they wanted to visit.” Jaejoong said while feeding Yuri.

“OMO!! REALLY??” Taeyeon said.

“Aish, she just wants to see Junsu oppa.” Sooyoung teased.

“Tiffany too. She has a crush on Yunho oppa. Her cellphone’s full of his pic – “ Sunny didn’t finish what she was saying because Tiffany covered .

“Really? They would be so delighted. Hmm. How about Changmin and Yoochun? Are there any of you who has a crush on those two?” Jaejoong asked.

“Sooyoung and Yoona!!” Tiffany and Sunny screamed. Sooyoung and Yoona were so surprised. They both hit the two who revealed their crushes. While they were hitting each other, the doorbell rang.

“Omo!! It’s them!!” Taeyeon said. They all rushed to the door and opened it. When she opened it, she saw that Junsu was right in front of her. Taeyeon blushed and hid behind Seohyun, who was right behind her. Junsu was surprised by what Taeyeon did. He also blushed, when suddenly Changmin complained at the back.

“Yah!! Are you gonna move or not?? I smell something delicious inside.” Changmin said.

“Aish, your nose is SO active when food is near.” Yoochun said.

“Welcome, oppas. Come in.” Yuri said.

“Annyeong oppas!!” the other girls said. The boys went inside and sat down on the couch.

“Whoa, it’s been a while. All of you still look gorgeous.” Yoochun said. Yoona blushed the moment she heard Yoochun’s statement. Changmin was staring at the food, and Sooyoung noticed it.

“Umm, oppa, would you like to have some?” Sooyoung offered, she was very nervous because she was the one who has a crush on Changmin. Changmin nodded so Sooyoung went to the kitchen to get a plate for him.

Hmm. What if Sooyoung unnie and Changmin oppa become lovers? Food will come in between them. And maybe, that would be their link to each other. Oh, how cute! Omo!! What am I thinking?! I’m so bad!Seohyun thought while pinching herself. Yuri noticed it and wondered why.

“So, how’s the filming? Was it fun?” Yunho asked.

“I-it was fun. But it would be better if you were there.” Tiffany softly said.

“Hmm? Did you say something, Tiffany-ah?” Yunho said. Tiffany was so surprised that she blushed so much.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

whew . managed to sneak without getting noticed by my naughty cousin . haha . :D

haha !! the feeling of your crush the moment h/she knows that you like him/her . :D

just like what i've said in the foreword , sorry in advance if i will offend or hurt somene in my fic . especially for Jessica . i won't be a spoiler so the reason would remain as a secret until the right time comes . okay ?? mianhe :D

so here's chapter 6 . the story's too centered on our lovey dovey couple . why don't we have some spotlight on the other members ? like sooyoung . haha . here's a quick preview on what will happen to our sweet sooyoung . keep reading ang commenting and liking and subscribing , okay ? :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Want some help?” Changmin offered. Sooyoung blushed, so she nodded quickly and looked the other way. While they were washing the dishes, Changmin searched for the sponge, which was under the water full of dishes. But instead of touching the sponge, he touched something else.

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!! He’s touching my hand!!! Kyaaaaaahh!! Sooyoung wildly thought.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

yuri_kwon21 and kkabyul -  yes she does . and a lot more will happen . so keep reading okay ? kamsahamnida . :D