One point

I can't stop loving you

“Hey, it’s cold here. Why are you sweating so much?” Yuri asked.

“N-no, I-I’m just nervous. I-I mean it’s my first time to m-make a photo shoot with you, so . . .” Minho stammered.

“Haha, silly. Don’t be too nervous, okay? It’s not like I’m gonna bite you or something. Just relax and let’s just enjoy this photo shoot, okay?” Yuri smiled and patted his back. Soo Min gathered the equipments needed and the crew started to get ready for the photo shoot.

---oOo---

(Meanwhile, at DBSK’s dorm, Jaejoong’s room)

Sigh. If not only for this meeting, then I’ll be able to meet my dearest pearl. Jaejoong thought. He opened his wardrobe and dressed up formally. In the middle of tying his necktie, someone knocked on his door.

“Hyung, are you busy?” It was Changmin. Jaejoong opened the door for him and let Changmin come inside.

“What?” Jaejoong continued tying his necktie.

“Are you going somewhere?” Changmin asked.

“I’m going to a meeting. A director called and said I’m gonna be a leading man for a drama and asked if I could meet him today.” Jaejoong said.

“Then who’s gonna cook dinner??” Changmin complained.

“Aish, just try to experiment, araso?? I have to hurry now. Don’t forget to feed our pets. Bye.” Jaejoong quickly said. He went outside and drove his way to the meeting. He remembered that he’s going to fetch Yuri later so he sent her a message to remind her again.

“Yuri-ah, tell me if you’re done with your work, okay? I’ll come and fetch you later. Take care my dear black pearl. Saranghaeyo ~~” Jaejoong said in the text message. After a few minutes, he arrived at the meeting place and went to the room where all the casts are supposed to meet up. When he opened the door, nobody’s around yet so he sat firmly and relaxed.

Sigh. Guess I have to wait for a few minutes.He said. He played games on his cell phone for a while and after a few minutes, the door opened. And it was Jessica. When she saw Jaejoong, she was speechless.

“O-omo. I think I’m in the wrong room.” Jessica said.

“Hey, are you here for the drama meeting?” Jaejoong said.

“Yes. Why do you know about that?” Jessica asked.

“Haha. It’s because I’m one of the cast. You’re in the right room, silly. Here, have a seat.” Jaejoong offered the seat right beside him. Jessica went in and put her things on the chair.

Just why is he one of the casts? But, oh well. This is a big step towards the success of my plan. Oh, destiny really works for me. Jessica happily thought.

“So, how are things going on with SNSD?” Jaejoong started a conversation.

“Well, we’re doing fine. But we’re getting busier these days. Ughh, just look how big my eyebags are getting.” Jessica complained.

“Yeah, me too. I just hate the feeling of being so exhausted. But we have no other choice. Besides, I enjoy what I’m doing.” Jaejoong said. Jessica agreed. After this, there was an awkward silence.

“U-ummmm. Any topic? Haha. I feel really awkward when the atmosphere’s this weird.” Jaejoong said nervously.

“Hmm. Oppa, for how long do you think the filming will last?” Jessica suddenly asked.

“Oh, umm. Maybe six months? But that’s just my guess. Why?” Jaejoong said.

“Nothing. It’s just that I’m glad that I’ll be able to work with someone like you. So, I hope we’ll have a fun time working with each other.” Jessica smiled. Jaejoong agreed. Suddenly, Jessica’s cell phone rang, meaning she received a text message.

“Wait a minute oppa.” Jessica said. She searched for her cell phone in her bag. When she pulled it out, she accidentally dropped her handkerchief.

“Oh, haha. Clumsy me. Mianhe oppa.” Jessica said.

“Hey, no need to say sorry. I act like that sometimes.” Jaejoong said and reached for her handkerchief on the ground, not knowing that Jessica also reached for it. When their hands were only an inch away from the handkerchief, their hands suddenly touched, and there was an electrifying feeling, like they had a strange link to each other. They raised their heads at the same time, and suddenly looked at each other’s eyes for a few seconds. Then, the door suddenly opened, and in came the director.

“Oh, we’re having a lovely moment for the main characters here, aren’t we? Are we disturbing you?” the director teased. The two, upon realizing that the director and the other casts were looking at them with strange faces, suddenly blushed and sat properly. Jaejoong quickly grabbed Jessica’s handkerchief and handed it to her.

“Kamsahamnida oppa. And mianhe for the trouble.” Jessica whispered. One point, many more to go. Oh, this will be a piece of cake. She smiled.

After a few seconds, the other casts came inside and there were many of them. One of the recognizable faces is Lee Donghae of Super junior.

“Okay, so are we all here? If yes, then let’s discuss about drama. I have called you here because all of you fit the characters involved in the story, especially our three main characters: Kim Jaejoong, the rich badass guy whom our leading actress falls in love with, Jessica Jung, the woman who’s stuck between two guys that are very important to her, and lastly, Lee Donghae, the hopeless romantic artist who loves Jessica more than anything. So, I’m sure that many of you already figured out the rest of the story, right? It’s a typical love triangle but a little touch of the scriptwriter and my magic will surely make this story unique. But of course, I won’t spoil the thrill.” The director said.

“What? I’m a badass guy??” Jaejoong laughed.

“And why am I a hopeless romantic?” Donghae said, who was right beside Jaejoong.

“Oh, Donghae-yah. Annyeong.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, hyung. Annyeong. So, you’re one of the casts? I’m looking forward to work with you.” Donghae said and bowed his head.

“Me too. Oh by the way, our leading lady’s right here.” Jaejoong said and pointed to Jessica.

“Wae? Oh, Donghae oppa. Annyeong.” Jessica cheerfully said. When Donghae saw her smile, he suddenly felt heat rush through his entire body.

Aigoo. I see her almost every day but why am I like this? He thought and rubbed his chest.

“H-hey, are you alright, oppa?” Jessica asked.

“Y-yeah, I think so.” Donghae replied. When the director called their attention, they listened to him and the meeting went on.

---oOo---

Meanwhile, Yuri and Minho are still working on the photoshoot.

“Okay, Yuri-ah, maintain that smile and Minho-yah , YAH Minho-yah!! Stop standing so awkwardly. You’re ruining the cute atmosphere.” Soo Min joked. After a few shots, they were finished. Yuri sat on the nearby couch for a while and rested while the others arranged the equipments and started to get ready to go home. Minho was about to return to their dressing room when he saw Yuri sitting alone on the couch.

This could be my chance!! But, what am I gonna do? OMO, don’t panic Minho!! Be calm. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Minhocalmly thought. While he was doing this, Yuri saw him.

“Hey, Minho-yah. What are you doing? Why don’t you join me here?” Yuri smiled. She offered the seat next to her. When Minho heard her, he hesitated to go and sit beside her, but decided to do so afterwards.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! and i'm late again . i'm so sorry !! i was very busy with school activities ~~ :(

but oh well, here's an update for you guys !! here's chapter 21 . and it looks like jessica's on the move . omo omo . what more could she do ?? stay tuned ~~ hehe . just kidding . :D

and also minho !! haha . poor guy . don't be nervous, silly !! haha . :D

anyways , i hope you'll still support me even if i update so late . i'm so sorry guys . hwaiting to me !! :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Yeah, I know. But, just like they say, a one-sided love always have a bad part.”

“What do you mean by the bad part?” she asked.

*mianhe for the very short preview :)

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

BlackPearl_21 - omo !! i'm so sorry for being lousy writer . but don't worry !! here's chapter 21 for you !! hope that you like it . tell me if you do , araso?? kamsahamnida !! :D

icypink89 - thanks for understanding . anyways , here's chapter 21 !! hope that you like it . kamsahamnida . :)

RedFlamer37 - i won't be spoiler . ke ke ke  . just kidding !! haha . here's chapter 21 !! hope that you like it unnie . tell me if you do, okay ?? kamsahamnida . :D