Get out

I can't stop loving you

“Are you with Yuri-ssi?” he said. All three of them nodded.

“What happened? Is she alright? Please, tell us it’s not something serious!” Yoona demanded. The doctor only sighed and looked at them intently.

“I know you are idols and have hectic schedules but what have you been doing these days? She’s sleep deprived, very stressed out and also underweight for her age! Is she having some problems or is it just your schedule?” the doctor sounded as if he was scolding them.

“Well…. Our schedules are not that hectic. I mean, we could still have at least 5 hours of sleep a day but she….” Taeyeon wavered.

“She’s been having emotional problems these days. There are times that she won’t eat. And there are also times when she would not sleep at all. I mean, she would stay up all night, crying.” Yoona added.

“She did?” Hyoyeon asked.

“That was just this week, I think.” Yoona explained.

“Is this the first time she passed out?” the doctor asked.

“No, just a while ago.” Taeyeon answered.

“Then wouldn’t be normal. She passed out two times in just less than a day. That would obviously mean that there’s something wrong with her. You should’ve even checked on her to see what’s wrong, even if she would say that she’s fine.” The doctor said. The other girls sighed.

“She will stay here at the hospital until tomorrow night. That would be enough to regain at least a bit of her strength. After that, I suggest she take 2 weeks off from work and just stay at home, just to recover. She needs to regain weight and have longer sleeping time. When she comes back to work, make sure that her schedule is not loaded. Give her a specific time when she would rest and sleep. Oh, and by the way, her sleeping time should be at least 7 hours a day, araso?” the doctor reminded. He looked at the girls, and they were obviously glum about what had happened.

“Haha, cheer up girls. She will be okay in a few weeks. Just make sure you follow what I’ve said, araso? She’s currently being moved in a private room in this floor. It’s room 103, I think. And oh, I’ll make sure to zip my mouth about this.” The doctor smiled and left. The three watched him walk away from the hall and into a nearby office.

A few minutes later, they found the room where Yuri was in. When they came inside, Yuri was already awake, sitting on her bed.

“Why am I in a hospital?” Yuri immediately asked when she saw Yoona, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Seohyun enter the room.

“Umm…… You passed out on your way outside.” Yoona answered.

“Oh.” Yuri said when she remembered what happened before she lost consciousness.

“Yuri-ah, what’s happening with you? The doctor said you were sleep deprived and stressed out!” Taeyeon ran to Yuri’s side.

“Underweight, even.” Hyoyeon added. Yuri looked at all of them one by one, then sighed.

“I don’t know.” Yuri said, looking away from them.

“Unnie, what happened between you and Sica-unnie? You were yelling at each other a while ago.” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t want to talk about that right now. Just ask me anything other than that.” Yuri insisted. The others tried to protest but just sighed and silently agreed. Suddenly, the doors swung open and in came someone Yuri didn’t expect to come.

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa. How did you know?” Taeyeon asked.

“I-I came as soon as Tiffany called me.” Jaejoong was out of breath but tried to complete his sentence. As soon as he saw her, she quickly ran to her and hugged her.

“Yuri-ah, are you alright? I mean, do you feel anything bad right now? What happened?” Jaejoong said. He let go of Yuri and looked at her. Yuri wasn’t answering so Yoona answered instead.

“She passed out two times today. The doctor said that she was sleep deprived, stressed out and was underweight. She will stay here until tomorrow night, and then take 2 weeks off of work after that.” Yoona said.

“Two times? You mean she lost consciousness before this in less than a day?!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Yes. Good thing Yunho was there and caught her in time. He brought her to your dorm and took care of her until the night. Wait, don’t tell me you didn’t know about that?” Yoona asked. Jaejoong narrowed his eyes on Yoona when suddenly, a realization came to his mind.

“Oh, so that was it.” Jaejoong muttered. Since he was close to Yuri, she heard it and quickly turned to him, her eyes wide. At the same time, he looked at her glumly.

“Oh yes, I remember. I was just too worried about Yuri a while ago and forgot about it.” Jaejoong managed to give them a convincing smile. He turned to look again at Yuri.

“Umm….. Yuri-ah. There’s something I want to tell you.” Jaejoong started. But whatever it was, Yuri didn’t want to hear it. For her, the anger that she felt hasn’t subsided yet. After all the things that had happened, she didn’t even want to even see him, not at this time.

The moment the other four heard this, they quickly looked at each other and had the same thing in mind: leave the two alone in the room and let them talk.

“Umm…. We’ll be just outside.” Taeyeon gestured and quickly dragged the other two outside. Yuri and Jaejoong both nodded. After seeing the girls get out of the room, Jaejoong fixed his gaze on Yuri.

“To tell you the truth, I saw and heard everything that happened on Yunho-yah’s room.” Jaejoong said.

Omo. He was there the whole time?! Yuri thought. The more he looked at Jaejoong, the more she felt uneasy.

“And I realized that I still haven’t told you about that.” Jaejoong continued. He paused for a long time, waiting for Yuri to say something harsh. He has prepared himself to be cussed or be hit by her. Unfortunately, Yuri kept quiet and avoided his stares.

“I admit, it was my fault. I should’ve realized that the whole conversation with Jessica would turn out bad. I should’ve just left the room.” Jaejoong said. For a moment, he felt Yuri’s silence break his heart.

“I’m so sorry. I-I should’ve known.” Jaejoong’s voice started to tremble. Hearing this, Yuri looked at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

“I’m so sorry. Sorry. I’m very sorry.” He repeated for so many times. His tears started to fall.

“Now I have just made myself not worthy to have you. That I am so weak that I couldn’t even resist on something so temporary. I should’ve known.” Jaejoong cried.

“But please, Yuri-ah. Give me another chance. I’ll change, I promise! I’ll never do it again. Please..... I-I love you so much. I just can’t give you up. Not now! And I won’t!” he pleaded. He grabbed Yuri’s right hand and held it tight. But, as soon as he held it, Yuri swiped his hands away from him and pointed at the door.

“Get out.” Yuri suddenly spoke. The words struck him like lightning that he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His eyes widened.

“W-What?” Jaejoong stammered.

“I said GET OUT!!” Yuri yelled. Her eyes started to water.

Although it was against his will, he stood up and wiped his tears. He sighed, and leaned closely to Yuri.

“Well, I suppose that was a no, right?” Jaejoong said but Yuri didn’t say anything.

“Take care, araso? I love you, and that will never change.” Jaejoong smiled and kissed her forehead. After this, he left the room, leaving Yuri all alone inside. Seeing him leave, Yuri started to sob.

Why? Why is this happening to me? And of all people, why him? I don’t want to see his face anymore! I don’t want to…… NO! I can’t! He’s too precious to me. I love him so much but this hurts twice as much as I love him!! What am I gonna do now?  Yuri thought as she cried. Suddenly, the doors swung open and in came the other four who were trying to listen to what Yuri and Jaejoong were talking about.

“Yah, why are you crying?!” Yoona said and quickly hugged Yuri.

“I don’t know. I don’t know anymore.” Yuri cried.

“You should rest. These days have been too much for you. Oh and by the way, you’ll stay here ‘til tomorrow night. After that you’ll take two weeks off from work. You need all the time you can have to regain what you have lost.” Taeyeon said.

“But how about my schedules?! No!! I won’t rest for two weeks!! That’s too long!! 3 days is enough.” Yuri protested.

“Oh, shut up. Whatever your schedule is, we’ll make sure to cover it for you.” Hyoyeon smiled and winked at Yuri. Yuri tried to say something to oppose it but just looked away and sighed.

“I’m sorry for being such a burden to you.” Yuri looked down.

“Yah, stop that. Friends always help each other, right? That’s why we’re here.” Yoona said.

“She’s right. So cheer up, araso?” Seohyun smiled at Yuri. The moment she heard those words, she felt so warm and at peace, knowing that there are still some of her friends that she can rely on.

“Gomawo.” Yuri said, and tears kept on falling from her eyes. All four of them hugged each other.

“Y’know, it’s getting late. You should rest right now. We’ll stay here until tomorrow morning. I’ll tell the others to come tomorrow.” Taeyeon said and turned the lights off.

Yuri lay on her bed while the other four slept on the two long couches beside her bed. As she closed her eyes, flashbacks of what happened a while ago came to her mind. She tried to shrug it off her mind but failed to do so.

Well, I guess I won’t be able to sleep properly again tonight. Yuri thought as she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong ~~ sorry for the VERY long hiatus . yeah, blame college. i didn't expect that it would be this time consuming so.... mianhe ~~ T_T

btw , to make up for all the wasted days , i'm going to update 5 chapters . yep . i'm kind . LOL no . haha ~~ i hope that these updates won't disappoint you and since we're still on our sembreak , i'll have all the time i want to update . please look forward to that . hehe :D

please enjoy these 5 updates ~~ :)