Didn't mean that? Oh really . . . . .

I can't stop loving you

Suddenly, the doors of the café swung open and in came Soo Min. When she saw Jaejoong, she rushed towards him.

“YOU!!” Soo Min shouted and pushed him.

“Soo Min-ah?! What are you doing here?” Jaejoong asked, surprised.

“YOU CHEATER, LIAR, BASTARD, IDIOT, FOOL, ILL-MANNERED BABO!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER??!! HUH?? TELL ME!! HOW COULD YOU??” Soo Min yelled at him while pounding his chest.

“Yah Soo Min-ah, calm down!! Get a hold of yourself!!” Yunho shouted while grabbing Soo Min’s arms.

“Calm down????? CALM DOWN YOU SAY??!! How can I calm down after seeing that babo do this??!!” Soo Min screamed and pulled herself away from Yunho’s clutches. She started to search her bag for her phone.

“Soo Min-ah, please, not now. . . Soo Min-ah –“ Jaejoong already knew what Soo Min was about to do.

“Here and see for yourself!!” She showed Yunho the picture she took when Jaejoong and Jessica kissed. The moment Yunho saw the picture, his blood started to boil and he felt anger throughout his body.

“What is this?! You sneaking behind Yuri-ah? And you call yourself a man??” Yunho yelled at Jaejoong.

“I didn’t mean that, I swear! She was tempting me and I got carried away, that’s all!!” Jaejoong tried to explain.

“How dare you??!! And you even tell me to stay away from her!!” Yunho grabbed Jaejoong by the collar and was about to punch his flawless face when suddenly, a voice emerged from behind.

“What’s happening here?!” They all turned around and saw Yuri, standing motionless on the door. Her hands covered and she looked so horrified.

“Oppa, why are you doing this to him?? You’re friends, right?? Why are you fighting each other?” Yuri rushed over to Jaejoong’s side and  blocked him from Yunho.

“Yuri-ah, you don’t understand. . . He was –“ Yunho tried to explain.

“NO!! You were about to punch him when I came! Is there anything else to explain??!!” Yuri said. Tears started to form in her eyes.

“Yuri, please . . . . . please stop. Let’s leave. I’ll drive you home.” Jaejoong sadly said and held Yuri’s hand. Yuri tried to get away but Jaejoong held tighter so she stopped and let him drag her to his car. Yunho and Soo Min were left speechless inside the café. They just looked at the couple walking out from the area.

“Gosh, she’s so stupid!” Soo Min cried and sat down, burying her face in her hands. Yunho just looked at her and sighed.

“Isn’t it a miracle that there was no one in here, not even the waiters and the cashier? At least no one will know about this.” Yunho sighed.

“You like her.” Soo Min suddenly spoke.

“What?” Yunho asked.

“You like her, don’t you?” Soo Min repeated.

“Yeah, obviously. But I guess she won’t know about it any time sooner.” Yunho sighed.

“Hey, about that picture, can you tell me what happened before that?” Yunho tried to change the topic.

“You see . . . “ Soo Min explained the whole situation.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Yuri were still on their way to SNSD’s dorm. There was a long silence inside the car. Yuri wanted to ask him what was happening but something held her back. A few minutes later, they reached the dorm without even talking to each other. Yuri was almost a step away from the gate when suddenly . . . .

“Yuri-ah . . . . “ Jaejoong started to talk. Yuri turned around and looked straight to his eyes.

“I’m so sorry. Really.” He said in a sad tone.

“For what?” she asked. He really wanted to explain but the words just don’t come out from his own mouth.

“Oppa?” Yuri said as she took a step closer to him.

“Obviously, you’ve done something really bad. But, whatever it is, I forgive you.” She said while touching his face.

“No, you don’t understand –“

“Oppa, I know that you still don’t have the courage to tell me what it is. But like what I’ve said, I forgive you.” She softly said. Jaejoong tried to oppose but only tears came out.

“Yah, why are you crying? Hajima. You’ll only make me feel bad, too.” Yuri said. Hearing this, he hugged her tightly and started to weep.

“I’m not worthy to have you. I’m a fool! I was so reckless. I’m not worthy of your forgiveness, of anything!! I’m a big fool.” Jaejoong cried like a child while hugging her tightly.

“Hey, stop that. You’re acting like a child.” Yuri laughed. She let go of him and looked at him directly.

“If you keep crying like that, I won’t pay attention to you for a week.” Yuri warned but he kept crying. He wiped his tears over and over again but his tears won’t stop.

“Okay, okay. Cry all you want.” Yuri smiled and pinched his cheeks.

“Hey.” Jaejoong smiled but he’s still crying.

“I know. Why don’t we go to the mall tomorrow after work? We’ll eat cotton candy, pizza, yummy cakes, whatever we can eat. Please?” Yuri pouted.

“Sigh, what can I do?” Jaejoong smiled.

“Now, stop crying because you still have to drive, araso?” Yuri cheerfully said. He nodded and hugged her again for the last time and kissed her on the forehead, on the nose, on her cheeks,then on her lips.

“See you tomorrow, oppa. Saranghae~~” she said and kissed him on the cheeks.

“On the cheeks only? I kissed you everywhere but you just kissed me on the cheeks? What is this?” he complained in a cute voice.

“Alright.” She smiled then kissed him on the lips.

“Saranghae, Yuri-ah.” He said then waved goodbye. As she was watching his car get far away, her smile suddenly faded.

Am I doing the right thing? She sighed.

After eating quietly (since the other members were already asleep), she took a bath wore her usual pajamas. But, instead of heading straight to her bed, which was next to Yoona’s, she looked at herself in the big mirror on wall.

Yah, you’re such a martyr, you know that? You don’t even know what he has done and you just go and forgive him already? She thought.

Hmm. Just what did he do for him to cry like that? He rarely cries. Maybe most of the time. But that was waaaaaay back when we were just on our first years of commitment. She was so confused and so immersed by what she was thinking about that she didn’t notice that Yoona’s already staring at her.

“Yah, unnie. What are you doing?” Yoona said. Yuri nearly screamed but held it in when she realized that it was just Yoona.

“N-nothing.” Yuri blushed. The moment Yoona saw this, she laughed.

“What?!” Yuri demanded.

“Nothing. Go to sleep!! We have an early appointment tomorrow. Goodnight unnie~~” Yoona said and then covered herself with her blanket.

“Okay. Goodnight.” Yuri replied and went to her bed but didn’t close her eyes yet.

Sigh. What could be the real reason? And wait a minute, Soo Min was also there. What is she doing there?  She thought. She looked at her alarm clock and saw that it was just 8 in the evening.

I should ask her first. She sat on her bed and dialed Soo Min’s number on her phone.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

it looks like a forgot to put the preview on the last chapter . haha !! mianhe ~~ XD

i really felt relieved that you like the 5 updates . i mean , i was already losing hope on updating but, yeah. thanks anyway . XD

whoa . soo min's a bit violent there . if i was her , i won't stop pounding jae's chest . it's his chest after all . chances like these come rarely so , just grab that chance ~~~ LOL . XD

 

PREVIEW:

“LISTEN TO ME FIRST, DAMN IT!! I have a reason for calling her that!! I know her plans of stealing your boyfriend and she’s already succeeding because she knows you won’t believe us!! Yuri-ah, don’t be blind!! Look around you and see what’s happening!! You trusted them too much that you won’t even doubt that they’ll do something behind your back!! DON’T YOU EVEN KNOW THAT THEY’VE KISSED FOR MORE THAN A SECOND??!!” Soo Min yelled, pounding on the table.

“Soo Min-ah, stop . . . Don’t take it all out on her.” Yunho calmly said while trying to stop Soo Min.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

iloveyul - yay !! a new reader . but i really think i've seen that name somewhere on my comments section . or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me . oh well , gomawo for reading my fic ~~ and here's a new update . i hope that you liked it . :)

kimchi3688 - awwwwwwwwwwww , thank you for that ~~ btw , here's a new update chingu !! i hope that you liked it . gomawo ~~ :)

FolderName - based on this chapter's preview , she'd just opened up , the violent way . oh well , at least she did , right ?? haha . here's another update chingu ~~ enjoy :)

ilovekownyuri - i hope this chapter helped about yunho and soo min telling the two of them , i hope you liked it chingu . :)

beautifulrhapsody - i'll try not to . i just don't want to let all of you down . *sob*sob* . LOL . so i was saying , gomawo for the consideration , chingu ~~ but i'll still try my best . here's another update ~~ i hope that you liked it . :D

cathymika - omo . sorry for making jess the antagonist here . btw , here's another update ~~ hope that you liked it . :)

icypink89 - yes indeed . haha !! here's another update . i hope this satisfied you somehow ~~ :D

ijustlovesoshisuju - and i love you too , my dear reader (dun worry , i'm a girl XD) . kidding aside , here's chapter 41 ~~ i hope that you liked it, chingu . :)

swaggertroll_ - i'm starting to like your dp . no , not like , LOVE, perhaps . (omigosh jae honey what have i done ?! i won't do it again i promise XD) . here's another update ~~ hope that you liked it . :)

 

*** thank you all for reading my fic ~~ :)