Don't touch me !!

I can't stop loving you

(1:38 PM, filming location)

Jessica was not present so they filmed other scenes so that they won’t waste time.

Jaejoong took a break after taking a few scenes. A staff member gave him lunch and he started to eat. On the middle of eating, one of the directors approached him.

“Jaejoong-ssi? Do you have a minute?” The director, who was a woman 5 years older than him, said.

“Yes. Wae?” Jaejoong stopped eating.

“I’ve noticed that you’ve been acting strangely lately. What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Strange? What do you mean?” Jaejoong asked.

“Unlike before, you looked so down. The others also said that you were becoming thin nowadays. You look so stressed. Really stressed, honestly speaking. We’ve been having trouble managing properly with this behavior of yours so we started to change some of the parts. The other directors were too busy to ask you why you were acting like that so I took charge.” She explained.

“Oh, so you’ve noticed, huh?” he sighed.

“There are just some things in my life that have been affecting me lately. Based on your observations, I can say that the effect of it is quite bad. I’m sorry but I’m not telling you anymore than that.” Jaejoong simply said.

“I respect your decision. But just an advice from a co-worker. Try having some days off. That could clear your mind. I won’t mind explaining your situation to the other staff about this.” She smiled.

“Gomawo, noona.” Jaejoong said, relieved.

“Now, off to work before someone yells your name.” she stood up and patted his head. After this, Jaejoong finished his lunch and continued to work. After a few scenes, he said goodbye to the other staff and looked for the director that he talked moments ago.

“Noona!!” Jaejoong called out to her.

“Oh, Jaejoong-ssi. What is it?” she kindly said.

“Noona, kamsahamnida.” Jaejoong bowed.

“What for?” she fixed her glasses.

“For your advice. I’ll be sure to take it.” Jaejoong said.

“Good. By the way, have at least 2 days of rest. Don’t worry, I’ll tell them about it. Now go on and finish whatever business you have to do.” She gave her a reassuring smile. Hearing this, Jaejoong nodded and said his goodbye to the noona. He went inside his car and drove to the mall to unwind. While driving, he looked at his left hand, and in one of his fingers was a silver ring.

I must’ve been wearing this for more than half a decade. This was my gift to her on our first anniversary, a couple ring. He thought. He removed the ring and looked at the words engraved underneath.

JaeRi is Love.

---oOo---

(3:40 PM, SBS building, SNSD’s dressing room)

“Aigoo , I’m really tired.” Sooyoung sat on the couch.

“You’re not the only one, y’know.” Taeyeon wiped her sweat on her neck.

“Unnie, is something wrong? You looked so glum while we’re performing.” Seohyun noticed that despite the noises that the other members make, Yuri just sat down and stared blankly at her phone. She didn’t seem to notice that Seohyun was already tapping her shoulder for a few times until she shoved her.

“O-oh, Seohyun-ah.” Yuri softly spoke.

“Yah, unnie, what’s the matter?” Seohyun asked. The other members heard this and they quickly approached Yuri.

“Do you have a fever?” Jessica sincerely said and touched Yuri’s forehead. To the surprise of all, Yuri quickly swatted Jessica’s hand away from her forehead and glared at her.

“No!!  Don’t you ever touch me!!” Yuri shouted. The other members gasped and they didn’t know what to do.

“M-mianhe . . . .” Jessica sadly said. A few seconds later, Yuri suddenly looked like she was about to pass out. She touched her face and breathed heavily.

“I’m going out.” Yuri quickly said and grabbed her things. She left the room without saying anything to the girls.

On her way out of the building, she felt so dizzy. The world seemed so blurry in her vision. She was only a few steps away from the main entrance when she collapsed. Fortunately, two arms caught her in time seconds before she hit the ground.

“Ugghh . . . “ Yuri groaned. She focused at the person who caught her but her vision was still blurry. With this, she passed out.

(few hours later)

Yuri opened her eyes. She looked around the room she was in. She tried to rise from the bed when her head suddenly ached.

“Ouch.” She held her head as it felt like it’s throbbing.

“What happened?” she tried to recall the events before she lost consciousness.

Oh. I passed out and there was this guy who caught me. At least, I thought it was a guy. She thought.

“Where am I?” She muttered to herself as she looked around. It was dark but there’s still a little light enough to somehow see the contents of the room. She saw a big closet, a flat screen TV, two pairs of fancy shoes and a stack of albums at the corner of the room. In front of her was a big, clear sliding door, enough to see the a beautiful night view of Seoul.

“Surely this is not our dorm.” She said. She resisted the pain in her head and stood up. She felt something in her neck. She touched it and sighed. It was her necklace, the black pearl.

The owner of this pearl was destined to be Jaejoong’s lover. Oh-shi’s words echoed on her head. She shrugged and tried to brush it off her head.

”Whose room is this anyway?” she mumbled. She looked at every possible thing that she could look at in the room.

Hey, it’s not that I’m a nosy brat to look at everything in this room. I’m just curious. She laughed at that thought.

The last thing that she inspected was the small cabinet near the bed. She opened the first cabinet and saw some notebooks in it. She didn’t bother to look at those so she opened the second drawer, which was the last. The drawer was empty, except for a small green box and an envelope that looked like it wasn’t opened yet. She took the green box and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a heart locket.

“Whoa. It’s pretty.” She smiled. She fondled the necklace in her hands.

“Whoever gets this must be so lucky.” She added. That’s when she noticed the envelope. She put the necklace aside and took the envelope. The moment she lifted it away from the cabinet, a picture fell on the ground.

“Omo.” She gasped. She took the picture and focused at it. There was a bit of light in her direction so she was able to see what the picture showed. The moment the light shone on the picture, her eyes went a bit wide. Suddenly, the door swung open and lights were immediately .

“Yah.” The man, who turned out to be Yunho, said as they looked at each other. The moment he saw that she was holding on the three precious things that he kept hidden, his eyes went very wide.

“YAH!!” Yunho exclaimed.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

AIGOOOOOO!!! life without internet . gosh, was i bored to death these days . i was really supposed to update last week but my brother did some sorcery to my laptop and VOILA ~~ i can't use the effin' internet . i'm so sorry guys !! but dun worry , i updated two chapters for you . yep , i just did . haha ~~ anyways , i hope you enjoyed it even for just a bit . :)

ooohhh .. . . . YunRi's gonna have some private time in the next chapter ~~ here's a quick preview . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“He really did look happy at that time.” She smiled. Seeing how happy she is when he shared the story, he felt a thousand invisible blades cut his heart. He only felt pain in his chest. He let go of her hands and stepped away.

“Wae?” Yuri asked.

“Do you still love him?” he asked.

“Yes. Why?”

 

COMMENTREPLIES:

elyse17 - well , in this story , yuri does love people too much that she's becoming a martyr for some reason . anyways , here are chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

icypink89 - yep , Donghae should come in handy . haha !! oh btw , you searched for hakuouki ?? wow my endorsement worked . LOL . you can find a torrent of that game in pspiso.com . the english version is spelled hakuoki by the way . it's already posted on the home page of pspiso so that would make it easier for you to find . *sigh* . i hope you get hooked(?) in the game just like me (wut?) . i mean , man , i cried at all of the endings . and . . and . . okay no spoilers XD . here's chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

blackpearl - i don't know why but the way you added that evil smile to your comment mde me think of something else . i mean . don't ever touch my unnie  . . . . . plus the evil smile . nah , just some naughty thoughts on my mind . XD anyways , here's chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

namtswb - awww , thanks for loving my story ~~ oh, stop it you . LOL . XD anyways , why are you doing such things at school ? shouldn't you be studying instead of reading fanfics ?? on second thought , nah . that's a good job . keep going . LOL . just kidding !! here's chapter 44 and 45 chingu ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

beautifulrhapsody - omo , sorry if it took so long to update !! and whoa , thanks for the comment , chingu ~~ i appreciate your message , especially the getting emotional part . i felt that at least , my readers do appreciate my work . gomawo ~~ here's chapter 44 and 45 chingu . i hope that you liked it . :)

ilovekownyuri - wow , that's . . . . violent . XD but you know , i really can't blame you if you hated sica i this fic because i was the one who made this and y'know what ?? the main reason why i made her the antagonist here is because i really don't like her . the reason ?? donghae . XD he was my first love in suju before shindong . hae and sica have this history and stuff about 2 year relationship whatsoever and i was like , yah sica , you're crossing the line . and yeah , that's the story of my life . XD here's chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

iloveyul - oh how i wish that i can easily dream that scene again , for a million times . and have a really nice ending , with the five of them as one again . aww , memories of my dream . XD anyways , here's chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :) sorry for the long wait though . *see a/n for more details XD

FolderName - *currently summoning the god of dreams* HNNNNNNNNNNGG . XD i wish that dream was true . :/ anyways , here's chapter 44 and 45 chingu ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

bianca - *sigh* i think i've made Yuri too innocent here , no ?? oh well . XD anyways , here's chapter 44 and 45 my dear chingu ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

cathymika - sorry for the long wait chingu ~~ *see a/n for more details XD . anyways , yes , we really can't blame him . i mean , i know that feeling . XD here's chapter 44 and 45 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

swaggertroll - mianhe chingu ~~ i should've known what my brother could do to my laptop . XD anyways , here's two updates for you ~~ i hope you liked it . :)