You are my best friend after all

I can't stop loving you

“Unnie, did the two of you sleep together last night?” Sooyoung teased while eating her breakfast. They were eating their breakfast 30 minutes after Jaejoong left.

“Y-yes. Why?” Yuri stammered.

“Nothing. Just wondering if you did something naughty last night.” Sooyoung laughed.

“Yah!! We’re eating y’know? Don’t say such things in front of the food.” Taeyeon said.

They finished eating after an hour. The others washed the dishes while the other cleaned the mess in the table.

“Hyoyeon-ah, are there any laundries left in the rooftop?” Yuri asked.

“Hmm. I think so. If there are, transfer them to the terrace.” Hyoyeon said while washing the dishes. Yuri headed to the rooftop and checked if there were any laundries left. She saw that the bed sheets were still hanging so she looked for a container to place the sheets, but suddenly, Jessica opened the door, carrying a container.

“I thought you needed this so I brought it for you.” Jessica smiled.

“Good timing. Kamsahmanida.” Yuri said and took the container from her. She gathered the sheets and Jessica helped her. While they were busy taking off the clothespins, Jessica looked at her, and Yuri quickly noticed her.

“Wae?” Yuri looked at Jessica for a moment.

“Yuri-ah, we’re best friends, right?” Jessica asked.

“Of course we are.” Yuri laughed.

“If we really are best friends, would you still forgive me even if I did something bad to you? Like take away something very precious to you?” Jessica continued.

“Well, it depends on what you will do to me. But then, I’ll still forgive you. You’re my best friend after all. Hey, you’re my best friend, right? So I’m sure that you won’t do anything to hurt me.” Yuri laughed. Her statement brought a little smile to Jessica’s lips. Too naive, as always. She thought. Then, she hugged Yuri tightly.

“Yuri-ah, stay the same, araso? Be kind as always.” Jessica said. Be kind so that I’ll take what’s mine easily, without any hassle. She continued in her mind. Yuri also hugged her tightly and then smiled.

“If it’s for you, then I will.” Yuri happily replied.

---oOo---

(DBSK’s apartment in Jaejoong’s room)

“My precious black pearl Yuri-ah, I’m home. And I miss you already!! Saranghaeyo ~~” Jaejoong sent a text message to Yuri and he even mimicked the sentence with aegyo. Yunho was just behind him so he heard Jaejoong making cute sounds.

“Yah Jaejoong-ah, stop that. You look and sound so weird.” Yunho joked. Jaejoong saw him and threw a pillow at him.

“Yah, why do you care? I just can’t help myself. I can’t stop thinking about her so I send her a message every other minute. And what’s wrong with saying my text message in a cute way?” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Aish, you’re childish as ever.” Yunho laughed.

“I never had the chance to enjoy childhood that much so I’m making the most out of my time enjoying it now.” Jaejoong said.

Junsu yelled from downstairs. “YUNHO-YAH!!! JAEJOONG-AH!!!” He shouted. The two heard him and quickly went downstairs. They rushed to the kitchen where his scream came from. There they saw Junsu feeding their pets.

“Wae? Wae? Yah, what happened??” Yunho asked.

“Oh, Jaejoong-ah, Yunho-yah. Why are you here?” Junsu asked.

“What the heck?? Didn’t you just call us a while ago?” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, that? Haha. I was just practicing my screaming skills. You know, improving your high notes whatsoever. Mianhe.” Junsu laughed.

“Aish, you dolphin!!” Yunho teased and tickled Junsu, and then the two played around.

“What’s happening here?” Yoochun asked, who heard the noise and went to the kitchen.

“Nothing, just a dolphin giving false alarms.” Jaejoong joked.

“Aish, practicing his screaming skills again? He really never gets tired of that. Oh, by the way, Jaejoong-ah, can you please throw these outside? I’m not yet finished in cleaning my room. Kamsahamnida.” Yoochun said and left. Jaejoong left the two and went outside. The big trash can was at the other side of the road so he crossed it. When he closed the trash can, a woman suddenly appeared in front of him.

“What the – . *whew* Aigoo, you scared me, ahjumma.” Jaejoong said, rubbing his chest.

“Oh, did I? I beg your pardon for that.” the woman smiled at him.

She smiles weirdly. Seriously weird. And why do I have the feeling that I’ve met her before?  Jaejoong thought. The woman looked at their house and smiled again.

“Is this where you live, young man? My, she’s really lucky.” She said.

“She? Who is she?” Jaejoong wondered. The woman looked at him.

“Would you mind if we spend some time talking with each other?” the woman asked.

“O-okay.” Jaejoong agreed. They crossed the street and sat in a bench close to their house.

Huh? Just why did I even say yes?Jaejoong wondered.

“So young man, you’re name is Kim Jaejoong? Or should it be Han Jaejoong?” The woman said.

What?? How does she know my real surname? Oh silly, it was already revealed months ago. Jaejoong thought.

“You’re in a relationship right now, am I correct?” the woman said.

“Y-yes. Why?” Jaejoong said.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! whew . at last , exam week's finished . anyways, let's not talk about that . haha . :D

so sica , are you really a best friend ? hmm , speaking of sica , i woul like to apologize (again :D) for making her a bad girl here . mianhe . and that woman , that ahjumma . is she the same as the one who gave yuri the necklace ? ho ho ho . stay tuned . just kidding . :D

oh , by the way , some idols are going to make appearances in the next chapters . and some of them will play a major part in this story . hehe . i forgot to mention this on the foreword so mianhe . and guess who's in our preview ? haha . don't forget to subscribe then comment , okay ? keep reading for more !! (just kidding . :D)

btw , thank you very much for the comments !! and back to the preview . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“Yuri-ah? Does she mean Yuri noona? Omo omo. Are they going here?” Minho suddenly said with his eyes full of hope that they will come.

“Yah, what are you, a fan boy? Do you still have a crush on her? Beat it Minho-yah, she’s already taken.” Onew said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

KhunRi17 - thank you very much for the compliment . here's chapter 18 !! hope that you like it . :)

BlackPearl_21 - mianhe for making sica a bad girl here , and don't worry jaejoong will always do that . :D

Yulsic2122 - omo !! don't be like that . haha . sica's not really like that in real life . so i hope that you'll hate sica only in this story , not completely hate her . am i making any sense here ? haha . :D

elyse17 - yay unnie !! haha . nvm . about yuri , i don't remember which show and which member revealed this but they said that whenever a cute guy is around , yuri tends to act cutely around him . so i thought of adding that habit of yuri whenever jae's around . :D

RedFlamer37 - kamsahamnida . and oh , if ever you're gonna make a jaeri fic , please tell me , okay ? jae and yuri are really my biases so i'll be sure to read it everyday . hwaiting !! :D

bianca - it seems you're having mixed emotions . haha . here's chapter 18 !! hope that you like it . :)

MinyuLover - aren't they just so sweet that you just can't help yourself from being envious ?? haha . hope this happens in real life . :D

kwonyulicious - i'm afraid she will . and i won't tell you how . haha . just kidding unnie . :D

blackpearl - don't be envious unnie . i'm sure there's a guy out there waiting for you . anyways , here's chapter 18 !! hope that you like it . :)