Filming of the variety show

I can't stop loving you

“Based on your appearances on TV, probably you don’t get much sleep, no? But why do you still look so healthy? Please tell me so that I’ll do the same.” The host teased.

“It’s true that we don’t get much sleep. Most of the time, we only get 3 hours of sleep a day because of our hectic schedule. And when they wake us up, we have the urge to stay in bed and just sleep but they won’t allow us, so what can we do?” Yunho explained.

“That’s right. Since this happens almost every day, we do things that will make us healthy, despite the stress. We eat healthy food every day, apply natural regimen in our faces and sleep during the day whenever there is time.” Yoochun explained and the others agreed.

“Oppa’s right. It’s best to take care of the skin naturally than buying lots of artificial products. I don’t mean to bash on the beauty products but what I mean is that natural products beautifies us without damaging much of our body because of the chemicals.” Seohyun said.

“Ahh, natural indeed. So that explains the smooth skin of SNSD and DBSK, especially Jaejoong-ssi! Aigoo, just what is secret to his milky skin? His skin is whiter, smoother and fairer than most of the girls that I see!” the host exclaimed.

“Hyung doesn’t do anything to his face. He only uses water.” Junsu explained.

“Really? No moisturizer, toner or whatever that ends in –er?” the host said in disbelief.

“Yes. He said that when he was kid and had a pimple on his face, he used a special kind of soap, but it turns out that it only made his acne worse. So the next days, he only rinsed his face with water, and he never had pimples up to now.” Yunho explained.

“Oh, so his skin is very sensitive. I wish I had a skin like his.” The host laughed.

“Oh, speaking of Yunho, there was this news this morning about you.” The host said. This caught the ear of the other members, as well as SNSD. The fangirls started screaming again.

“Have you watched it, Yunho-ssi?”

“Yes I have. And it was quite a shock to me that many people thought I was dating someone.” Yunho smiled.

“They said so. And they guessed that this girl that you were with was Yuri-ssi.” The host said.

“Wae?” Yuri said, obviously surprised.

“You haven’t seen it yet, Yuri-ssi?” the host asked.

“Seen what?” she asked.

“The news this morning about Yunho in car, almost ‘kissing someone’”. The host explained.

“Oh, that? While we were on our way here, I’ve heard people talking about it, but I never thought that people would think that it’s me.” Yuri laughed. Yoona, who was beside Yuri, showed her the original picture on her phone.

“Isn’t this when you went to see the meteor shower together?” Yoona whispered. The moment Yuri heard this, she suddenly remembered it.

“Oh wait, I have seen the picture now. As in, just now in Yoona’s phone.” Yuri laughed.

“So, what do you think? Is that you or not?” the host asked.

“Gosh, it was really me!” Yuri laughed. The moment the fangirls heard this, they screamed wildly.

“So it’s you then! Please tell me what was happening at that time. But I think it’s better if Yunho explains it?” The host laughed.

“Okay. I’ll explain from the top so you wouldn’t be confused. First thing was, I saw her friend walk out of the café that I’m about to enter. Then the moment I went inside, I saw Yuri alone on a table. At the same time, she saw me so I just said hi to her and we had a little chat. A few moments later, I invited her to come with me to watch the meteor shower at 8 PM. So we left the café and went inside my car. Inside, she was attaching her seatbelt but something went wrong so I decided to fix it for her. The moment my hands grabbed the seatbelt, my other hand as a support for the weight of my body suddenly slipped, and that happened. “ Yunho continuously said. The host nodded.

“To clear things out, we weren’t about to kiss in that picture and what happened was an accident. We weren’t dating or anything. If we were, I would have been the luckiest man here, despite the guy haters that I would earn.” Yunho laughed. Hearing this, the fan boys screamed much more louder than the fan girls.

“Oh, too bad. You even make such a great couple, as many other fans would say.” The host teased, and again, the fangirls screamed, but not because of hate, but because they liked what the host said.

“No, no. That would never happen. She already has someone in her heart.” Yunho said, trying his best to smile. After hearing this, Yuri started to blush.

“WHAT?” the host said, shocked. The fanboys started to scream, even louder that the fangirls.

“Is that true?” the host asked.

“Yes, it is.” The other girls said in unison.

“Whoa. This is the first time that I’ve heard that you already love someone. Is this just a simple crush, or already a boyfriend?” the host curiously asked.

“It’s a secret.” Yuri winked.

“Aigoo Yuri-ssi, you keep us all hanging!”

“Mianhe but I’ll keep the rest as private. I still want to have a bit of privacy in my life, y’know?” Yuri smiled.

“Ahh, very well said Yuri-ssi. After all, privacy is a very important factor in one’s life.” The host nodded.

That was a close one. Yuri thought with a sign of relief.

 

(a few hours later, after the filming)

“Whoo, that was so tiring! Good thing it’s already done.” Hyoyeon said, stretching out her arms. She sat down and noticed that Seohyun was looking for something.

“Wae? What are you looking for?” she asked.

“I’m looking for a bottle of water, unnie. My throat feels so dry!” Seohyun said.

“Try asking one of the unnies outside. I think they have some spare to share.” Hyoyeon smiled and rested her back on the couch.

“Okay unnie. Gomawo.” Seohyun smiled then left the dressing room. On her way to one of the staff members, she accidentally bumped into Yunho on the shoulder.

“Omo. Mianheyo Yunho oppa.” Seohyun quickly said.

“No, no. It’s alright. By the way, have you seen Yuri-ah?” he asked.

“She’s at the dressing room with the other unnies.” Seohyun said.

“Oh, thanks.” Yunho smiled and headed for SNSD’s dressing room.

I hope she’s not mad at me. Yunho crossed his fingers.

 

---OOO---

PREVIEW:

“G-Gomawo!” Yunho shouted as he waved at the staff member.

He’s right. I should just chill out. He said as he opened the can of soda.

He found the dressing room a few seconds later. When he was about to knock, the door suddenly swung open.

“Omo.” Yuri said.

“Y-Yuri-ah . . . .” Yunho said, his hand still positioned as if about to knock. Yuri saw this and thought that he was about to knock when she suddenly opened the door.