Hidden agenda

I can't stop loving you

The next morning, SNSD was on their way to another variety show as guests but not all of them are present. Jessica was still shooting some scenes for her drama. Sooyoung was in a photoshoot with Changmin. Taeyeon had something important to take care of and Tiffany was an MC for Music Core, which leaves Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri for the variety show. They were on the way to the show but they were caught in a traffic.

“Traffic? Aish.” Sunny said and covered her eyes with an eye mask.

“Aww, it would’ve been better if we’re complete today.” Seohyun said.

“Don’t worry Seororo, we’ll still have some fun today.  Now, have some sleep before we arrive. We’re still an hour away, I think.” Hyoyeon patted Seohyun’s head.

“Oh, by the way, can I ask you something unnie?” Seohyun asked Hyoyeon.

“What?”

“Did Jaejoong oppa sleep at our dorm last night with Yuri unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“Yeah, he did. What’s with that?” Hyoyeon said while reaching to a bottle of water at the bottom of her bag.

“Nothing. It’s just that I find it sweet and romantic but at the same time, weird.” Seohyun said.

“Why romantic and why weird?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Romantic because they look like a married couple. They really look so cute when they hug each other, kiss each other and other sweet nothings. At the same time, I find it weird because . . . . . . I dunno. I just find it weird. Maybe because I'm still not used to it.” Seohyun said.

 Yoona and Yuri were at the back of the mini bus, and both of them were sleeping when Yuri’s phone suddenly rang. Soo Min was calling.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Yuri said while yawning.

“Yuri-ah? This is Soo Min. Are you free tomorrow?” Soo Min softly spoke.

“What?” Yuri asked.

“I said, are you free tomorrow??” She asked again.

“WHAT??? I’m sorry but can you please speak louder????” Yuri said, covering her other ear.

“I said ARE YOU FREE TOMORROW?????????” Soo Min shouted on the other line.

“Okay, okay. Mianhe. Hmm. I’m not sure but I think it’s 60% sure that I’ll be free tomorrow. Why all of a sudden?” Yuri asked.

“Umm. Nothing. I just wanna have talk with you. Is that all right?” Soo Min said in a low voice.

“Yep it’s alright. And hey, why are you talking in such a low voice?” Yuri asked.

“N-nothing. I’ll talk to you later, araso? Take care, Yuri-ah.” Soo Min hastily said and hung the phone. Yuri was left confused, thinking about what’s happening to her.

Meanwhile, Soo Min was inside the dressing room with Jessica. Jessica was having retouches infront of a big miror while Soo Min was looking at the pictures that she shot a while ago. After hanging the phone, Soo Min felt a bit relieved that the phone call only last for a few seconds.

Sigh. I hope Sica-yah didn’t hear our conversation. Soo Min thought while scanning through the images when suddenly . . . . . .

“So, you’re meeting with Yuri-ah tomorrow.” Jessica said while putting lipstick on. Soo Min was startled that she nearly dropped her DSLR camera.

“Soo Min-ah, you’re Yuri’s best friend for a long time, right?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, so what?” Soo Min said without even looking at her.

“And she tells you a lot about her life, no?”

“Yeah. Just why are you asking me things like that?” Soo Min stood up.

“Hey, calm down there, sister. I’m not gonna eat you or something.” Jessica smiled and capped her lipstick.

“Then what do you want?” Soo Min arrogantly said.

“By the tone of your voice, it seems that you already know something.” Jessica sarcastically said.

“Yes, dummy. I know something alright?? I’m not that dumb to not notice your actions even before you became an idol. I know that you yelled at Yuri, telling her to stay away from Jaejoong oppa. I know that you almost destroyed a classroom when you were a middle school student just because of frustration about Yuri being Jaejoong oppa’s girlfriend AND I know that you’re planning to get Jaejoong oppa for yourself, you heartless wench!” Soo Min exploded. Jessica raised an eyebrow and faced Soo Min.

“So, the kind photographer has a vicious side, doesn’t she?” Jessica laughed.

“Sica-yah, can you just stop? Go get a life of your own and don’t steal someone else’s life just for yourself, please.” Soo Min said in a calm voice.

“Oh really? Well, try to think before speaking. First of all, I have a life or maybe, HAD a life, before some coquettish girl stole it from me. You see, Jaejoong oppa and I were childhood friends. Time has passed and I fell in love with him, and I can also feel that he felt the same way. BUT, as he entered high school, he met a middle school flirt student that have poisoned his mind and clearly forgot about me.” Jessica spoke with a tone of hate.

“Coquettish? Flirt? Are you describing yourself? Haha. You’re such a delusional girl.” Soo Min laughed.

“Oh, stop that nonsense Soo Min-ah. Being delusional has so many benefits, you know? And oh, let me remind by the way. Yuri is a very soft girl. She loves her friends that much that she’ll do everything to make them happy. And do you know what my advantage is as her closest friend in SNSD?” Jessica smiled as she brushed her hair. After hearing this, a thought suddenly came to Soo Min’s mind.

“It looks like you already got the idea.” Jessica smiled.

. She’s right. I may have the effort to stop Sica but if Yuri’s already the one who will give up, it’s all just gonna be a waste. Yuri may be willing to give up Jaejoong just for Jessica’s happiness. And seeing their kiss . . . . . .Ughh, damn it. It’s hopeless if that happens. Soo Min said.

“Now, now, it’s not too late to regret your efforts to protect her. You can just persuade her to stay away from him. That would be a lot easier, no?” Jessica smiled.

“It’s all hopeless then.” Soo Min sadly said which made Jessica grin like an evil cat.

“You know, I can help you get Jaejoong oppa. I have a close relationship with those two so it’s easier for me to talk to them about this.” Soo Min said as she approached Jessica.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

yay another update after 2 busy weeks !! first my graduation last week , then us planning to cover a group for a kpop event, then an outing with the neighborhood friends, and watching some make up tutorials (i just watch it, i don't do it!! XD) and yeah, this update at last. i attempted to updatethis week but i kinda got lazy . haha !! XD

anyways, i got addicted on making this fic and i am nearing the end !! omo ~~ my very first fic is about to end soon . and oh , i'm planning to make another jaeri ff . please look forwards to those in the future ~~ :)

anyways again , i'm starting to hate sica in my fic . i made her the antagonist, and it seems like i overdid it . now that's weird . haha !! XD

 

P.S. thanks to all who recently sunscribed to my fic !! i didn't have the time to thank you all one by one so to make things easier , i'll show my gratitude to you in here . gomawo chingus !! :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Yah, you call yourself a man when you like gossips?” Junsu said and sat down.

“Hey, there’s not much to watch this early in the morning. Other channels are just full of cartoons and whatsoever. I kinda grew tired of watching cartoons all day long.” Yoochun laughed.

“Aish, gimme the rem – “

“SHHHHHHHHH” Yoochun immediately covered Junsu’s mouth when something caught his ears.

“WHAT??” Junsu yelled and Yoochun pointed at the TV. They both watched as they looked closely.

“ ---- was spotted on a car with a girl. After the release of this picture, hundreds of speculations came out, saying that this male singer is already dating someone. And guess what they are doing in the picture?” The host (girl) said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

cathymika - i like how you used the word devotion here . that made me think about the next chapters . kekeke . dun worry , a few chapters left and you'll like the moments . what those are ?? stay tuned ~~ (is this a show?) haha !! XD here's chapter 36 !! hope that you like it . :)

bamboobaybee - my comment did ?? haha !! i suddenly remembered that ( and i read it again , for the Nth time !! XD) . yeah , kidding aside , that was true . XD here's chapter 36 !! hope that you like it . :)

dahnisya - and i agree too , JAERI !! til the end ~~ whoo !! kidding aside , here's chapter 36 !! hope that you like it . :)

snownight - annyeong !! sorry for the late update !! here's chapter 36 !! hope that you like it . :)

elyse17 - oo nga , nsobrahan n ata ung role ni yuri dto . yamuna , bida nmn xa e ? and that's good . :) here's chapter 36 unnie !! hope that you like it . :)

icypink - as a response to your comment , please read this chapter . it's too long to elaborate again . haha !! here's chapter 36 !! hope that you like it . :)