Yuri-ah be open minded !! :D

I can't stop loving you

Sigh, if she’ll become a furious mad woman like that again, they’re really in trouble. Soo Min thought. She turned off the CD player and slept.

---oOo---

(SNSD’s apartment)

Jaejoong and Yuri arrived home just before the rain fell. They were resting in the living room, and Jaejoong was taking a nap on the couch with his head resting on Yuri’s lap.

Oppa, it’s already late!! But it’s okay, let’s just stay like this for a few hours . . . no . . . . forever? Haha. Yuri happily thought while Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong felt her hand, so he held her hand and put it in his cheeks.

“Aish, why is it raining?? Ugh, just when I wanted to have some fresh night air, then it rained? Pathetic.” Taeyeon grumbled.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t be so loud.” Yuri whispered and pointed to Jaejoong, who was still sleeping in her lap.

“Oh, okay. Yah, is he gonna spend the night here?” Taeyeon quietly asked.

“I think so. Well, we don’t have any other choice, right? I can’t drive and besides it’s already late so it would be troublesome for the oppas to come and get him here. Let’s just let him be, please?” Yuri pleaded.

“Aish, okay okay. Good thing we don’t have any work tomorrow. Just don’t let him sleep there!! It would be rude if we just let him sleep there. Take him to the vacant room upstairs.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Okay. Kamsahamnida Tae – hey, wha – ? How am I supposed to take him upstairs?? He’s too heavy!! YAH Taeyeon-ah!!” Yuri screamed at Taeyeon who ran away.

“That’s your problem!! Hey don’t scream!! You’ll wake him up!!” Taeyeon shouted then laughed. The moment Taeyeon said this, Yuri quickly glanced at Jaejoong, who was rubbing his eyes, meaning he just woke up.

“W-what’s the fuss? Why is it so noisy?” Jaejoong said with an irritated tone.

“Omo!! Mianhe oppa!!” Yuri quickly said.

“Aish, you know that I was tired and then you’ll ruin my sleep?!! For that, I’ll give you a punishment!!” Jaejoong said and quickly lifted his head, causing their lips to meet for the , uhmmm. How many times was it? Oh well, it doesn’t matter. :D

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Seohyun screamed, who was just behind them a second ago. She was about to drink milk when she saw her unnie and her oppa do something that is, well , not suited for her to see. Seohyun ran upstairs and on her way, she bumped Yoona, who was reading a magazine and they both fell on the ground.

“Seohyun-ah? Why are you screaming? And why are you so red?” Yoona wondered, who was rubbing her shoulder. After she said this, Jaejoong came, who was giving Yuri a piggy-back ride.

“Oh, unnie. Oppa? Why are you still here?” Yoona asked. Yoona stood up and picked her magazine, as well as Seohyun, but she quickly covered her face.

“Seohyun-ah, those things are normal between lovers. Don’t worry, you and Yonghwa-yah will come to that process too. So, relax, araso?” Yuri smiled.

“W-what? M-me? And Yonghwa oppa?” Seohyun said and smiled a little. She pranced away, looking like she’s daydreaming. Jaejoong and Yuri went to the vacant room, which means Yoona is left alone, with a magazine in hand, and having no idea on what is happening around her.

Just what happened?? Yoona thought.

Jaejoong and Yuri reached the vacant room after a few minutes. The vacant room was right next to Yuri and Yoona’s room, which was located at the end of the third floor. The vacant room was the farthest room of all the rooms in the dorm so it took them quite some time. They went inside the room and Jaejoong laid Yuri down on the bed

“Aish, just why is the vacant room the farthest?” Jaejoong complained while catching his breath.

“It’s because no one wants a room that far so we left it vacant. Oh, oppa, are you tired? You’re sweating too much.” Yuri noticed that Jaejoong’s shirt is really wet from perspiration.

“I REALLY am tired. Just imagine me going to the third floor carrying someone who’s so heavy, do you think I won’t get tired by that?” Jaejoong teased Yuri and pinched her cheeks.

“Yah, oppa!! Stop doing that. And oppa, you should change your shirt. If your sweat dries on your skin, you’ll get sick.” Yuri reminded.

“Yeah, I guess I should change my shirt.” Jaejoong agreed. When Yuri was about to stand up to find some clothes for him, Jaejoong removed his shirt and out came a gorgeous body drenched in sweat.

“Ah, it’s really hot, don’t you think?” Jaejoong grinned at Yuri, who stood straight as if a ghost was in front of her. Her eyes were wide and she was very red due to excessive blushing.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! OPPPAAAAA!!!!” Yuri screamed as she covered her face. She headed for the door but Jaejoong quickly blocked it and locked the door.

“Aish, Yuri-ah, be open minded! You’re gonna see this anyway, you know. And in the near future, you’ll see not only my topless body but also me completely nak – “ Jaejoong smiled but Yuri covered his lips. Yuri was about to scream again but Jaejoong held her face and kissed her. Yuri was struggling but Jaejoong kept on, you know, kissing her passionately like there’s no tomorrow.

Yuri lost strength in struggling and slowly gave in to the passionate kiss Jaejoong was giving. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds until they reached the bed and slowly laid down while still kissing each other. The kiss was so passionate that they didn’t mind their position, Yuri’s on top of Jaejoong. Jaejoong held onto Yuri’s face, while Yuri hugged Jaejoong. The kiss ended, as they were both catching their breaths.

“O-oppa, why are you being like that?” Yuri sadly said, while looking straight at Jaejoong.

“Like what?” Jaejoong teased.

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! so heres's chapter 16 . now tell me , is that already ? haha . just curious . :D

don't you think they're just too sweet ?? just hopes that it happens in real life . :D

i'm really speechless right now so again, here's chapter 16 !! don't forget to comment and subscribe . kamsahamnida !! :))

 

PREVIEW:

“Yah, unnie!! It’s too early in the morning.” Yoona said.

“Aish, you’re just envious. You just want Yoochun oppa to do that with you.” Taeyeon teased.

Yoona glared at Taeyeon and they started to hit each other. After a few minutes, they finished eating and washed the dishes. Yuri went to the vacant room and arranged the bed. Jaejoong followed her.

“Yuri-ah. . .” Jaejoong teased.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

tracieywk - i can't tell you . haha . just keep reading, okay ? i'm sure you'll know. anyway , here's chapter 16 !! hope that you like it . kamsahamnida . :)

RedFlamer37 - oh , mianhe unnie . but don't worry , it's not an oc . and i just added the flash back so that things will be clearer when the chapter where everything will be revealed comes . mianhe unnie . i promise i'll do my best so that i won't disappoint you again . :)

elyse17 - oh , that girl ?? i'm sure you'll get the idea when the other chapters are updated . :D

kwonyulicious - whoa , that's fast . but that's good . kamsahamnida for the advice unnie . :)