Hidden wishes

I can't stop loving you

“What? Do you want my picture? My signature? Are you one of those crazy girls who are stalking me until I reach home? If you’re just gonna waste my time, just go.” He coldly said.

Whoa. So rude!Yuri thought.

“Aish. Well, sorry for wasting your precious time. I just wanted to be your friend you know?” Yuri said.

“To be my friend or to have bigger opportunities to stalk me?” Jaejoong said. Yuri was surprised with his statement. She tried not to release her anger because she doesn’t want to be rude to an oppa.

“Ughh. First of all, I’m not a stalker. Well, honestly, I did that to you once because you seem interesting to me. Second, when I say that I want to be your friend, I mean it.” Yuri said. Jaejoong was staring at her so Yuri looked the other way and blushed.

“What?!” Yuri said.

“You know what, you’re the very first girl who talked to me like that.” Jaejoong said. Yuri was trying to figure out if it was a complement or an insult. She noticed that his eyes were looking directly at her, full of wonder.

“You’re interesting.” Jaejoong said while looking at the clouds. Yuri was so surprised by his statement that she blushed too much. Jaejoong noticed it and started to wonder why.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You look so red.” Jaejoong said. He touched Yuri’s forehead, which made Yuri much redder. She turned her gaze away from him and avoided his stares.

“You know, I have a weird feeling that you’re someone that I should look out for. So, okay. We’ll be friends.” Jaejoong said. Yuri was so happy that her heart started to beat faster every second. The bell rang, meaning it’s already time for the next class. She thanked Jaejoong and left quickly because she doesn’t want to be late. Jaejoong was left all alone. He looked at the sky, started to have deep thoughts.

“Amazingly weird.” He said.

(F/B end)

“So that’s how we became friends. After a week, I received SO many death threats on my locker. I didn’t know if I should laugh or hide because of the fear of being killed by obsessed girls. He even saw those and burned it, one by one.” Yuri laughed.

“Every girl would really have a grudge to you because of befriending him.” Taeyeon joked.

“I know right. They even bullied me, good thing Soo Min-ah and oppa was always with me.” Yuri said.

“Unnie, what trait of Jaejoong oppa made you fall in love with him?” Seohyun asked.

“Hmm. Well, I think it’s his smile.” Yuri said.

“Wait unnie, didn’t you say that he looked like a delinquent?” Yoona said.

“Yes he did look like a delinquent. But when you see him cry and smile afterwards, you’ll surely faint. Haha.” Yuri said.

“Really?? He did that??” Sooyoung said.

“Haha!! Yeah, he did but only once.  And oh, his face when you see him cry, it makes you want to cry too. He looked like an innocent child who lost his teddy bear. How cute~~” Yuri said.

“Aww, I want to see it.” Taeyeon said.

“No way. Haha. After he cried to me, he asked me if he could be my boyfriend. Oh, I nearly fainted that time.” Yuri said.

“What was your answer?” Sunny asked.

“I asked that he should meet my parents first. So, we went to our house after school. My parents and my brother liked his personality so it was okay for them. After that, we went out for a date, and then he promised me that he will never love anyone but me. I promised the same, too. Oh, how happy I was at that time. ” Yuri smiled.

“So, he wasn’t a drop out then because you were there?” Tiffany asked.

“As what I have said before, he is a high school dropout. After a few months of being together, he vanished. His mother won’t tell me where he went. After 2 months of no communication at all, I decided to give up searching for him but I still held onto our promises. I was really sad because he left without even saying goodbye. When they debuted as DBSK, I thought that maybe the reason why he left is because he pursued his dream of being a singer. He told me once that he wanted to be a worldwide known singer. I never thought that he was serious about it.” Yuri said.

“Then, how did you meet again?” Sooyoung asked.

“We never met until I became a trainee under SME. I only saw him on magazines when they debuted. I was really happy when I finally met him. It was like a dramatic reunion.” Yuri laughed.

“So, you’ve been in a relationship for like, 5 years or more?” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah, much more.” Yuri smiled. Their conversation was interrupted when the director said that it’s getting late and they should have some sleep to avoid stress.

“Aww. I want to hear more.” Seohyun said.

“Next time again, Seororo.” Yuri laughed. She was the last to leave because she remembered that she haven’t sent Jaejoong a text message about what happened today.

“Annyeong oppa~~ We’re here at the beach to film and we were supposed to go home tonight. But something happened so we have to spend the night here. Don’t worry, I’m alright. Goodnight oppa!! Saranghae.” Yuri said in the text message. She doused the fire and went inside. It’s was already midnight, and the others were already asleep. Jessica can’t sleep so she went to the terrace to gather some fresh air. Yuri was awakened by the noise of the door so she woke up and followed Jessica.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked.

“I can’t sleep. I’ve been having weird thoughts in a while.” Jessica said.

“Oh, just forget them and just close your eyes. You’ll surely get asleep.” Yuri said

“I already did that for so many times, but I really can’t.” Jessica said.

“Hmm. I know, why don’t you tell me what thoughts have been bugging you for a while? Maybe I can help.” Yuri suggested.

“Okay. So honestly, I feel jealous of you. You’re in love with someone who loves you too.” Jessica started.

“Why? Do you love someone who doesn’t love you?” Yuri said.

“Yes. And the possibility of him getting in love with me is like 1 billion to one. He’s in love with another girl, and that girl loves him. I really love that guy and I just can’t get over him.” Jessica said.

“I don’t know how this can help but I think the best way is to love another guy. There are billions of guys here in this world you know.” Yuri said.

“But he’s the only guy who’s worth my love. The only one for me.” Jessica cried.

“Aish, don’t cry. I’m sure there will be another man who’s worth your love. Mianhe, Sica. I don’t know if my advices helped because I don’t know what it feels like. Come on, let’s just sleep.” Yuri said. She brought her to their room and let her sleep. When Yuri was asleep, Jessica opened her eyes and sat on her bed. She looked at Yuri and muttered to herself.

Of course you won’t know how it feels. You’re just the one who stole him from me. Oh, how I wish that we switch places and then you’ll feel what I feel.Jessica said.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! here's another chapter . hope that you like it . :)

jae is so ... cool? hot? both !! haha . the first impression of people to him is that he looks so unapprochable . and it's true . watch xman and jae will reveal why this is so . haha . :D

hmm . the next days would be very difficult for me to update because my naughty cousin is going to visit us, and i have to babysit him . and once he sees a computer , he'll take over it , 100% . and i also have to prepare for the upcoming entrance exams so please bear with me if i update late . don't hit the unsubscribe button okay ? mianhe guys !! T_T

oohh ~~ bad girl revealed. . what could happen next ? don't worry , i won't be a spoiler so the preview won't be related to it . haha !! actually , i just can't find an appropriate preview for the next chapter . mianhe . so here's a quick preview for the next chapter . keep reading and liking it okay ?? an advance mianhe again for the upcoming days . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Yeah, he does that all the time.” Yuri laughed.

“But you’re still not married to him.” Seohyun said.

“He says that he’s gonna marry only me so he’s doing it in advance. I think so, too. Oh, let’s go in.” Yuri said. They all went inside. Jaejoong handed Yuri her cellphone.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

yuri_kwon21, kkabyul, and snownight - kamsahamnida !! here's chapter 5 . hope you like it . :D

nana_yuri -  haha . kamsahamnida unnie :D