Open your eyes and see for yourself

I can't stop loving you

“And that’s what happened.” Soo Min sadly said. They were still inside the café.

“Wow, a man he is, huh.” Yunho clenched his fists.

“That’s why I started to realize how she can hurt Donghae just because of that man. The nerve!!” Soo Min yelled.

“Hey, by the way, why are you here? I mean, were you two supposed to meet up?” Yunho asked.

“Yes we were. I told her to come to this café because I really wanted to tell her everything, from the kissing thing up to that witch’s plans. But, I never knew that you two were already here, and when I saw his face, I didn’t have the time to control my anger so that happened.” Soo Min explained.

“Witch? What? Or maybe who?” Yunho asked.

“Jessica, of course!!” she yelled.

“Jessica??, Why?? I mean, what does she have to do with this whole thing? And why are you calling her a witch?”

“The reason why I’m calling her a witch is because she really is. Not literally a witch but she’s almost like one, ‘casting’ love spells and using people to get what she want. . . . . That girl’s evil!! You see –“ Suddenly, her cell phone and saw that Yuri was calling.

“Later.” She told Yunho and answered the call.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yuri-ah?” Soo Min said. She saw that Yunho was looking at her phone and thought that he was probably thinking about what Yuri was saying, so she turned the loudspeaker on.

“Soo Min-ah, you were there a while ago, when the two were fighting, right?” Yuri asked on the other line.

“Yeah, why?” she replied.

“N-nothing. I just thought that if you were there, then you know why those two were fighting.” She softly asked.

“Oh, that? Tsk. If ever I did tell you, you would never believe me.” Soo Min said.

“No, I’ll listen first, then I’ll decide if it’s really unbelievable or not.”

“Okay, okay. But let me tell you this first. Stay away from Jessica as much as possible.” Soo Min warned.

“Sica-yah? Why?” Yuri asked.

“First of all, she’s a witch. No, she’s evil! She will –“

“Wait, wait, wait, wait. What did you just call her?” Yuri said.

“A witch. An evil one.” Soo Min repeated.

“Hey, although you’re my best friend, I can’t bear you calling one of my closest friends some names. You even called her evil!! Soo Min-ah, what is wrong with you? You even repeated it without hesitation!! Aigoo, you –“

“LISTEN TO ME FIRST, DAMN IT!! I have a reason for calling her that!! I know her plans of stealing your boyfriend and she’s already succeeding because she knows you won’t believe us!! Yuri-ah, don’t be blind!! Look around you and see what’s happening!! You trusted them too much that you won’t even doubt that they’ll do something behind your back!! DON’T YOU EVEN KNOW THAT THEY’VE KISSED FOR MORE THAN A SECOND??!!” Soo Min yelled, pounding on the table.

“Soo Min-ah, stop . . . Don’t take it all out on her.” Yunho calmly said while trying to stop Soo Min.

“No Yunho oppa!! I’m gonna tell everything to her, not tomorrow, not later, but right now!!” Soo Min shouted.

“Yunho oppa?? What the – You too??!!” Yuri heard it all.

“Yuri-ah, please, open your eyes and see for yourself!! You don’t know what’s happening around you.” Yunho pleaded.

“You see??!! YOU SEE?? We’re telling the truth here!” she said.

“That would be impossible . . . They can’t do that to me.” Yuri said, on the verge of tears.

“They already did.” Soo Min sadly said.

“Yuri-ah, let’s call it a night. You need to rest. We’re sorry we’ve disturbed you. Good night.” Yunho said and hung up.

“Oppa!! Wae??” Soo Min exclaimed.

“Soo Min-ah, it’s already 9 in the evening. We should rest too. Let’s just forget this happened. I’ll drive you home. Just tell me the directions.” Yunho flatly said and left the café. Soo Min tried to oppose but followed him anyway.

--oOo---

(next day, 5:25 AM)

Yoona rubbed her eyes as she turned off the alarm clock.

“I still want to sleep . . . . . “ She complained. She stood up and tried to wake up Yuri, but noticed that she wasn’t there.

“Huh? She never wakes up earlier than me. Maybe most of the time, but – “ Suddenly, she smelled the scent of pancakes all over the room. She followed where the scent was coming.

Oh, stupid. Of course it would come from the kitchen. As if we can cook inside our rooms. Yoona laughed. When she only a step away from the kitchen, she saw a long haired woman preparing the pancakes. She turned around, and Yoona found out that it was only Yuri.

“Oh, good morning, Im Choding.” Yuri teased.

“Hey,what’s with all this preparing and whatnot??” Yoona asked.

“Nothing. I just wanted to cook the breakfast. But since I’m not a good cook, I prepared something that’s easy to cook but yummy.” Yuri explained.

“Oh really . . . “ Yoona said, suspicious.

“Hey, can’t I cook sometimes?” Yuri laughed.

“Oh whatever.” Yoona smiled and ate her share. Suddenly, the other girls came and had the same reaction as Yoona.

“You’re all so bad. I just wanted to prepare something for you, that’s all.” Yuri pouted.

“But it’s actually yummy, girls.” Sunny said while munching on her pancakes.

“Oh, just stop talking and let’s eat. I’m starving.” Sooyoung said and quickly ate a pancake.

“When are you not angry anyway?” Hyoyeon teased, which made the other girls laugh. All of the members were there except for one, Jessica. Suddenly, she came in the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

“Yah, what’s with all the noise?” Jessica asked.

“Yuri-ah prepared breakfast for today.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh.” Jessica muttered.

“Here, take a seat.” Tiffany offered the empty seat beside her.

Yuri smiled, knowing that the other girls liked what she had prepared. But the moment she saw Jessica, flash backs of last night’s call immediately came into her mind.

No, she can’t do that. She’s a nice person. Or is she? Yuri started to doubt.

---OOO---

(A/N)

hi guys !! sorry for the long wait . i was really into hakuoki portable these past few days so i forgot to update . mianhe ~~ T_T oh , and if you have a psp and you're a girl . i swear this game is to die for !! IMO . i know this isn't kpop related stuff but that's game's really worth playing . it's an otome game and it's got all the kilig factors that every girl would love to experience .

(sorry for the little endorsement part, now back to my fic XD)

yah , soo min-ah . calm down there , will ya ?? XD aigoo , imo , i think this fic is getting a bit serious . XD

hey hey, can i tell you a story? It's not really a story though . just a dream from last night . i dreamt that i was in a concert (it looked like a concert to me) . on the stage were dbsk homin . they were performing before you go without any shirt (i swear they did XD) . then suddenly, all the lights went out , then when it came back , homin were already wearing a loose shirt and beside them were . . . . . JYJ !! omigosh , how i screamed in my dream at that time . they performed hug then balloons !! all the fans were squealing , and so do i !! after that , i went home BUT when i was on my way to hail a taxi , i saw changmin on the way !! i rushed over to him to get a picture . when he saw me , he told me to wait for the other hyungs to come (maybe he knew my plan XD) , but he got bored so we took a picure of us , his hand on my shoulder and his head resting on top of mine . after that , i woke up . aigoo , how i wanted to sleep again . XD

 

PREVIEW:

“Why don’t you ask that babo what happened?” Yunho said without even looking at Yoochun. After saying this, he left the living room and went upstairs to his room.

“Yah, I’m talking to you –”

“Talk to him, not me. And oh, go get yourselves dressed. We still have an appointment to attend to. And one more thing. I don’t wanna see an idiot like him today so it’s better if we leave without him.” Yunho coldly said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

iloveyul - oh jae will be fine . in my arms . meeeehh . that's really weird to hear . haha !! anyways , here's chapter 43 chingu ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

ilovekownyuri - she didn't really attack yunho . she just get in between the two of them so that yunho will stop what he was about to do . and oh , calm down there chingu . haha ~~ anyways . here's chapter 43 !! i hope you liked it . :)

elyse17 - omo !! calm down unnie !! i don't want to be responsible for blood pressure . just kidding . XD anyways , here's chapter 43 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

icypink89 - whoo . it's a relief that it satisfied you . man , i was really getting nervous when ilovekownyuri and elyse17 were really furious about the last update . i mean "OMO !! OMO !! they're getting angry !! now i think they hate my fic T_T" was all that i thought about . XD and oh , it was really flattering that you called me a cool author . i was like , "was i really cool?" *blush here*blush there* . seriously , i did . XD here's another update ~~ i hope that you like it. :)

beautifulrhapsody - i liked how ironic your comment seemed . that made me laugh . :D here's another update !! i hope it's still wonderful to you . XD

bianca - well, your wish is answered ~~ in this fic , soo min did tell yuri about it , in a violent way . XD but still , at least she did , right? anyways , here's chapter 43 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

swaggertroll_- y'know what , when i read that I HATE CHU part of your comment , mirotic suddenly popped into my mind . the i got you~~ part . i even sang i hate chu in mirotic tone . haha ~~ here's another update !! i hope you liked it . :)

namtswb - hmmmm . how am i supposed to answer your comment ??? haha ~~ here's another  chapter chingu ~~ i hope that you'll comment longer this time . just kidding !! :D

cathymika - i'm really itching to answer your questions but i don't want to spoil this fic so no , i'm sorry ( if that's something to be sorry about XD) , still , i hope you liked this update chingu ~~ :)

bamboobaybee -  sorry for the late update ~~ btw , here's chapter 43 !! i hope that you liked it . :)

FolderName - i guess Yuri trusts people so much in this story . and yes , soo min was a bit loud here . XD i hope that you liked this update ~~ :)

DaisyDash - well , in this chapter , yuri did know . she just refused to believe it . i really didn't like to put it that way though . but i thought , maybe it's better to make her a bit foolish for some time (sorry for the term) . oh btw , i hope you liked this chapter . :)

yayeen - i'd say feel both , since he deserves to be hated and pitied in what he's just done . a bit dramatic ?? haha !! here's chapter 43 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)