Random caller?

I can't stop loving you

“I-it was fun. But it would be better if you were there.” Tiffany softly said.

“Hmm? Did you say something, Tiffany-ah?” Yunho said. Tiffany was surprised that she blushed so much.

“N-no, I didn’t.” Tiffany said. Sooyoung came back with a plate for Changmin. She served the food for him and sat down, staring at the hungry Changmin eating.

OMO!!! He’s so cute!! Sooyoung thought.

“So, what happened at the filming site? They said that you were supposed to leave in the afternoon.” Junsu wondered.

“The bus’s engine kinda got a problem so we had to spend the night there. But it was fun because it’s been a long time since we had a time like that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh. Hmm. I wish that the whole SM family could go to a vacation together. It would be really fun.” Yunho said.

“And we will bring LOTS of food.” Changmin said while finishing his second batch of food.

“Aish, day and night, you think of food. In your diary, you write about food. When we have our break time, you look for food. That’s why you get a name of Changfood. Is your world revolving around food only?” Jaejoong complained.

“Hyung, food is what a healthy boy needs. So don’t complain, okay? Am I right, Sooyoung-ah??” Changmin said.

“Y-yes oppa. We both think the same. Food is important. Very important.” Sooyoung assured.

“Jaejoong oppa, once two shikshins talk, you can’t fight back. So just leave the two okay?” Yuri joked. When they were all finished, the other girls entertained the other members of DBSK. Sooyoung and Changmin were the last to finish so Sooyoung had to clean the dishes.

“Want some help?” Changmin offered. Sooyoung blushed, so she nodded quickly and looked the other way. While they were washing the dishes, Changmin searched for the sponge, which was under the water full of dishes. But instead of touching the sponge, he touched something else.

OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO!!!!! He’s touching my hand!!! Kyaaaaaahh!!Sooyoung wildly thought.

“Aish, just where is the sponge? Hmm. I think this is it.” Changmin said. He pulled the ‘sponge’ that he held and raised it. He was surprised to see that it was Sooyoung’s hand.

“KYAAAAAAHH!!!” Hyoyeon and Sunny screamed at the back.

“Yah!! What are you doing there??” Sooyoung shouted. Hyoyeon and Sunny ran away because they knew what will happen if Sooyoung gets mad. While glaring at the two, Sooyoung didn’t notice that Changmin was still holding his hand. He was also staring at her. When Sooyoung looked at Changmin, she was surprised because he was looking directly at her.

Omo. What’s this weird feeling?Changmin said. He realized that almost 20 seconds already passed and he’s still holding Sooyoung’s hand. He let go of it and continued to wash the dishes.

While the two were awkwardly washing the dishes, Yoona and Tiffany cleaned the table and the living room. Yoona searched for the remote control because she wanted to watch after cleaning. She saw it lying on the floor so she went close to it. When she was about to pick it up, another hand held the remote. She lifted her head up and saw that it was Yoochun.

“Here.” Yoochun said with a smile. Yoona blushed and her heart started to beat faster and faster.

I better run run run run run. So that I won’t disturb the cheesy moment of the two. Haha!! Tiffany thought.

Oh that smile. That angelic smile that made me and all the women in the world to fall in love with him.Yoona thought.

“Umm, Yoona-yah, are you alright?” Yoochun said while waving a hand on Yoona’s face.

“Y-yeah. I’m alright.” Yoona said. She snatched the remote at Yoochun’s hand and left. She held the remote tightly and went to her room. Yoochun stared at her and thought of something.

So that’s why many guys like her as their ideal girl. She’s just simply adorable. Yoochun smiled

Yoona passed by Yuri without even looking at her. Yuri wondered why she is holding the remote tightly and is heading to her room when the TV is at the living room. Yuri went to the terrace to get the laundry. While in the middle of getting it, she felt someone behind her and hugged her.

“Oppa?” Yuri said.

“You’re too busy. You don’t have time for me anymore.” Jaejoong complained while hugging Yuri tightly.

“Mianhe oppa. I just need to get these before the rain falls.” Yuri said.

“Hmm. Doing household chore means that you’re practicing to be my wife. I’m right, am I?” Jaejoong teased.

“Kinda like that. Yah oppa!! Just help me gather the laundry okay? Taeyeon-ah will scold me if I don’t get these before the rain falls.” Yuri said while pushing Jaejoong away from her.

“Okay, okay. In one condition, close your eyes.” Jaejoong said while holding Yuri’s face. Yuri pouted here lips and made an angry face which was adorable and cute to Jaejoong. But because of Jaejoong’s persistence, Yuri just nodded and closed her eyes. Jaejoong made sure that her eyes are closed. After that, he kissed her in her lips. Yuri was so surprised that she opened her eyes and pinched him. While they were teasing each other around, they didn’t know that Tiffany and Jessica were behind them.

“OMO!! They’re so sweet!! I wish that happens to me.” Tiffany softly said while holding Jessica’s arm tightly. Tiffany didn’t notice that Yunho was behind her.

“Sweet, right? Ah, they’re so lucky to have each other. I want to experience something like that.” Yunho said. Tiffany blushed the moment he saw Yunho’s eyes, and then he held Jessica’s arm more tightly. Jessica smiled at her and glared at the couple.

Oh, if looks could only hurt. She thought.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong and Yuri were finished gathering the laundry. It was already 6:00 pm so DBSK has to leave before they get scolded.

“Aww. Time’s really fast. I wish that this could happen again.” Sunny said.

“Oppas, you’re always welcome here.” Seohyun kindly said. Sooyoung was hiding behind Sunny, but because of height issues, her sad face is still visible to the boys.

“Don’t worry, Sooyoung-ah. I’ll visit again some other time. And when that happens, we’ll eat lots of food.” Changmin said and winked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung felt so shy that she blushed so much and buried her face in her palms. The boys waved their hands and said goodbye to the girls, except one.

“Yuri-ah, I’ll call you, okay? Answer my calls, okay??” Jaejoong said while holding Yuri’s hand tightly.

“Yah lover boy!! It’s time to go home now!!” Yoochun said dragging Jaejoong away from Yuri.

“Yuri-ah!! Saranghae!!!!!” Jaejoong shouted and made a heart sign. They all laughed at the helpless Jaejoong and then went inside and cleaned the mess. After that, they all took a bath before going to sleep. While Yuri was changing clothes, her cell phone rang. Yoona took it and saw that it was an unregistered number.

“Don’t mind it.” Yuri said without even looking at the number. Yoona just left the cell phone ringing. After a few minutes, the number called again. Yuri was getting irritated so she put her cell phone into silent mode. The number called and called again, until it reached into 50 missed calls. It was already midnight and Yuri was getting very annoyed so she answered the call.

“YAH!! It’s already midnight!! Why are you disturbing me, you random caller??!! Disturb someone else!!!!” Yuri shouted and removed the battery of her cell phone. Yoona was awakened and surprised by Yuri’s scream, as well as the person on the other line, who was Jaejoong.

R-random caller?Jaejoong sadly thought.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

wooo . at last i finally updated. my granny got admitted to the hospital so i have to take care of her . thank goodness she was released 2 days ago and we had some school activities so mianhe again . T_T

guys, kamsahamnida for not clicking the unsubscribe button and for subscribing and commenting in my fic . i really appreciated it . thank you very much . i will make sure that my fic won't let you down so that i could repay your support for me . kamsahamnida . :')

haha . sooyoung's so adorable, being paired with changmin . ah , the 2 shikshins . maybe we can call them the shikshin couple? :D

ah, so many pairings and yet , our lovey dovey jaeri couple will have a little quarrel . omo !! what will happen to them ? here's a quick preview on what will happen before they meet . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“W-what do you mean? Are you a fortune teller or something?” Yuri asked.

“You can say it like that.” the woman smiled.

“So, ummm A-ahjumma, do you have anything else to say? Because I really have to go.” Yuri said.

“Oh, don’t rush. Your timing won’t be perfect. Let him cool down a little. He’s still releasing his anger through cooking spicy foods.” She smiled. Yuri was puzzled by what the woman said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

kkabyul - kamsahamnida . here's chapter 7 . hope that you like it . :)

FF_LoVer - annyeong !! nice to meet you too . whoa  . it's nice to see that the number of people liking jaeri is increasing . don't worry , i won't let you and the others down . and yes , i'd like to be your friend . very much . kamsahamnida .  :D