I love you, and it never changed

I can't stop loving you

“YAH!!” Yunho exclaimed.

“I was – It was – I didn’t mean to –“ Yuri stammered as she tried to explain.

“Tsk. Now you’ve seen it.” Yunho sighed.

“Why? Was this supposed to be kept hidden?” Yuri asked.

“Yes and no.” Yunho simply said as she approached her. Yuri looked at the picture that she was holding.

“This picture, this was when we were still trainees, right?” She asked. Yunho nodded.

 “That was on my birthday. Do you still remember?” Yunho asked, his mind reeling back to that moment.

“Yes.” She recalled.

“And it’s just the two of us.” She added.

“Much more reason to keep it.” Yunho said.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“You know, you’re not really supposed to look and inspect at my things without my permission.” He crossed his arms. He was trying to change the subject.

“Mianhe.” Yuri sadly said as she returned the objects to its proper places.

“Are you the one who caught me?” she asked. He nodded.

“Umm, sorry if I didn’t bring at your dorm. But don’t worry, I’ve called the other girls and told them that you’re fine. They told me to let you stay here for a while since they still have some appointments to do. They told me that they will come over here in the evening.” Yunho explained, trying to avoid Yuri’s stares.

“Gomawo.” She smiled at him. The moment their eyes met, he quickly turned red as a tomato.

“Yah oppa, are you alright?” Yuri asked. He nodded quickly for like, 6 times without even looking at her.

“Why were you there?” she asked.

“What?”

“Why were you on the main entrance of SBS? I mean, it was a really perfect timing when you caught me.” She explained.

“Oh, I was just from a break. It was a mere coincidence.” Yunho said.

Oh goddesses of coincidence, fate, and destiny, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! He happily thought.

Yuri still hasn’t forgotten about the necklace. She was really curious so she asked him about it.

“Oh, that?” he sounded nervous. Yuri was waiting for an answer so he decided to tell the truth.

“I was supposed to give that to someone. But since I’m such a wimp, years passed and I still have that along with the envelope.

“ Who is this someone?” Yuri asked. She had a feeling that she knew his answer could be.

“You.” He sighed. Hearing this, she looked away from him.

“Let’s go outside.” Yunho gestured at the veranda.

The breeze was cold, but very comforting. Yuri took a deep breath and savored the fresh night air. Yunho looked at her and didn’t realize that he was actually staring at her for some time. When she turned her head to look at him, he couldn’t help but smile.

“Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” he said as he turned to look at the city.

“What is it?” she looked at her.

“What would you feel if the only thing that you wanted in life was always right in front of you, but you can’t even do anything to have it? That you’re so desperate but you can’t really do anything at all?” he asked. She looked at him for a few seconds and turned away.

“I’d feel sad. It’s always in front of me but I can’t even do anything to claim it. That would really be depressing. Sure, there may be times that it would seem hopeless but, of course, I won’t give up. If it’s really for me then it has to be mine.” She said.

“Then that’s how I feel for you every day.” Yunho smiled. She looked at him, obviously puzzled by what he said.

“Remember when you said that I should promise you that I would never fall in love with you?” he suddenly asked. She simply nodded, already knowing where the conversation is about to go.

“I already broke that promise even before you made me promise it. Weird, right?” he laughed. Yuri laughed along but she chose to remain silent after the short moment of happiness between the two of them.

“Ah, let’s just cut the chase. This will just ruin the moment.” He smiled. Yuri prepared her self to listen.

“Yuri-ah, I love you. And for many years, it never changed. Until now, I still do.” He weakly said.

“I know.” She turned to look at him and gave him a comforting smile.

“YOU know??” He narrowed his eyes.

“Yes. I already felt that from you way back when we were still trainees. I admit that it was foolish of me to make you promise that you should never fall in love with me, knowing that you already do. I know that it was the most painful way to make you forget those feelings but it was the only way I knew to stop things from…..changing. I love Jaejoong oppa that much so I don’t want myself to be involved with other guys, especially you. I admit, I nearly fell for you but that was it. I refused to give in to the temporary feelings that I had. I don’t want my relationship with him to end so I do whatever I can to make it last forever.” She explained.

Yunho was still silent about what he had learned. All those things filled up his mind that he didn’t know what to do next.

“Look. Oppa, I’m really sorry. I know I shouldn’t have done that but –“ she stopped talking and sighed. Yunho patted her head.

“What are you apologizing for?” He tried his best to smile. He held her hands and lifted it up to the height of his chest. When the moon shone on her hand, he saw a ring on her left hand.

“Oh.” Yuri said. She didn’t realize that she was still wearing their couple ring.

“If I’m not mistaken, this was his gift to you on your first anniversary.” He smiled, still holding her hands.

“Yes. How did you know?” she asked.

“I was with him when he bought that. He spent almost a week looking for the ring that would ‘really suit your precious hand’, as he would say. He really looked for every store in every mall that you can see in Seoul. When he saw that, he was really happy, but when he saw the price, he nearly fainted. He really used up his 2-year savings just to buy that and have those three words engraved underneath.” He said.

“When he bought that, he was really proud because he knew that all those hard work to save some money in two years paid off and it was really worth it for him.” He continued.

“He really did look happy at that time.” She smiled. Seeing how happy she is when he shared the story, he felt a thousand invisible blades cut his heart. He only felt pain in his chest. He let go of her hands and stepped away.

“Wae?” Yuri asked.

“Do you still love him?” he asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Even after what he did to you?! He kissed your friend!! And you still love him?! Are you stupid?!” He shook her shoulders, sounding so desperate.

The smile that was on her face a few seconds ago faded. She was at a loss for words.

“Yuri-ah…..” Yunho softly said.

“Well, maybe it IS foolish of me to still love him.” She said, her voice trembling.

“Maybe I should……I should think things over. I’ve been giving him attention all the time that I haven’t even given some for myself.” She said, tears falling from her eyes. Yunho’s words started to echo in her head as she started to feel tremendous pain in her heart.

“I was so stupid to just let it go. I didn’t even take time to make sure he was telling the truth…..I’m such a fool.” She cried. He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly.

“Shhh.” Yunho tried to soothe her but she kept on crying.

“Cry all you want. I’ll be here for you.” Yunho said as she her head.

Yunho kept on soothing her to make her stop crying, but while he was doing so, a pair of wide eyes was staring at them. Unfortunately, it was Jaejoong, who had to witness everything that happened on the veranda. He noticed that he’d been staying at the door too much so he decided not to bother the two and silently closed the door. Even after closing the door, he remained speechless.  His mind was blank, and his body became numb.

Jaejoong slowly walked to his room and silently closed the door. He sat on his bed and lost grip of the plastic bag he was carrying.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

and here's a full chapter full of yunri moments , literally full because the chapter's all about them . aww , yunho patted her head and hugged her and . . . . and . . . oh gosh , i wish i was yuri if that happened . XD

okay, yunho, it came from yuri herself . she had feelings for you, but not for long . awwwwwwww poor yunho . TT^TT

*sigh* and jaejoong had to see it all . now c'mere and i'll make you feel better . *if y'know what i mean* *evilsmile* . kekeke . just kidding !! but if you do ask , oh , dollsuite02 at your service my dear . LOL . XD

anyways , i really want to share this frustration of mine . you see , i was slicing some fruit (i don't know the english term . it's singkamas in tagalog . wait , is it a fruit ??? *babo mode* XD) i was a bit sleepy so i didn't have the energy to do it . so i just picked the knife and randomly sliced it when i noticed some red stains on the fruit (if that was a fruit) . that's when i realized that i had used too much force and sliced a part of my thumb . no , seriously . my skin was like , scraped off . the wound was like half an inch and seriously , it hurt . and that happened just a few minutes before i updated this chapter . stupidity?? oh sure . XD

PREVIEW:

“I’m really worried about you. I mean, I was shocked that you shoved my hand away and yelled at me, and knowing that you passed out. I was really, really worried.” Jessica said.

“Oh, you were worried? Wow, that’s nice, knowing that it came from you.” Yuri sarcastically said, but the other members seemed oblivious.

Psh. Brat. As if I would be worried about someone like you. Jessica thought.

COMMENT REPLIES:

namtswb - i know that fanfics are beneficial . they triggered my imagination level into infinity . XD well , good luck on your remaining school days !! *sigh* unlike me , college is about to start next week . i can't even believe that i'm already a college student next week !! oh whatever . XD here's chapter 46 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

cathymika - yep , this chapter just revealed that yuri already knows that yunho loves her . and yet , she can't bring herself to tolerate this . :( oh well , here's a yunri chapter for you ~~ i hope that you like it . :)

FolderNam   e - indeed she will . oh , just how many blushes did yunho made in this chap ?? he sure is easily embarassed . in a cute manner . XD here's chapter 46 !! i hope that you liked it . :)

icypink89 - first of all , i'll tell you one thing . BACK OFF FROM MY DEAR SOUJI OKITA . LOL . just kidding . XD seriously , he's like my first love in hakuouki . i even overused the record of service and repeated his kissing scene with chizuru and i was like "oh gosh , i feel like i'm the one kissing okita" . XD if you want to collect all the CGs and all the good endings (plus the extra route for Chikage Kazama) , walkthroughs should come in handy . anyways , back to the fic . oh no , don't hate sica just because of this fic . this is just a fic . XD btw , here's chapter 45 ~~ i hope that you like it . :)

blackpearl - well , yuri does know yunho likes, or perhaps , loves her . this chap says it all . and btw , here's the yunri chap that you've been waiting for ~~ i hope it satisfied you . haha !! XD

iloveyul - no problemo ~~ i'm trying to update as much as i can befre school starts . btw , here's another update ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

beautifulrhapsody - you certainly had a point in there chingu . it's not wrong to love . sica just a loved a guy who rarely knew her . maybe she just overdid it by having some revenge . IMO . hehe . anyways , here's chapter 46 ~~ i hope tha you liked it . :)

ilovekownyuri - aigoo , a violent chingu here . XD stop that !! i should be the one to do that . LOL . anyways , here;s chapter 46 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

bianca - no she never changed . it's just like , an act of plasticity , if that's how i would put it . well , she's good at that stuff , isn't she ? haha !! anyways , here's chapter 46 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

blackpearl - he really should . the question is if he would . wut ?? XD why am i asking you this when i'm the author . LOL . anyways . here's chapter 46 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)