The day when I first met you

I can't stop loving you

“So oppa, what did you do this afternoon?” Yuri said while clinging to Jaejoong’s arm. They were on their way to the parking lot.

“Well, I attended the meeting. It was tiring but it’ll be fun in the next few days. Good thing Jessica and Donghae are also part of the casts.” Jaejoong said.

“Meeting? Drama? Sica? What are you talking about?” Yuri asked.

“Oh, haven’t Jessica told you yet? Well, I’m gonna be a part of a new drama. Jessica, Donghae and I will play the lead roles so we would spend some time together. I hope it would be fun.” Jaejoong happily said.

“Oh, hehe. I’ll look forward to that. And I’ll visit you often.” Yuri giggled.

“Yah, don’t even dare!! I’ll lose concentration, and the director will scold me. So don’t ever visit, araso?” Jaejoong warned. After hearing this, Yuri’s smile slowly turned into a frown. Then her hand slowly loosens her grip to Jaejoong’s arm.

“But maybe, 3 times a week should be okay.” Jaejoong teased and held Yuri’s face. He kissed Yuri’s forehead, which made Yuri smile. They continued to walk with their hands locked, until they passed by a comfort room.

“Oppa, excuse me for a while, okay?” Yuri said. Jaejoong, upon seeing the C.R., understood why.

“I’ll wait here. Hey, let me carry your bag while I wait.” Jaejoong offered. Yuri handed her bag and went inside. While waiting, Yuri’s cell phone suddenly rang. It was Sooyoung, who sent her a message. When Jaejoong pulled Yuri’s cell phone, something fell on the ground.

“Huh? What’s this?” Jaejoong picked up the object. It was a small pouch. He opened the pouch and saw a black pearl pendant inside.

What the . . . . . How did this get in here?Jaejoong thought. After a few seconds, Yuri suddenly stepped out of the C.R.

“Yah oppa, why are you holding my necklace?” Yuri said.

“I-is this yours?” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah, sort of. Why? What’s the matter?” Yuri said, throwing a strange look at Jaejoong.

“Nothing. Come on, let’s go.” Jaejoong quickly smiled and held Yuri’s hands.

---oOo---

“Where’s Yuri unnie? Hasn’t she arrived yet?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nope. Maybe she went on a date with Jaejoong oppa again. Well, she was left at the studio. He may have come to fetch her, I think.” Hyoyeon said. All of them except Jessica were at the living room, resting and just watching T.V.

“One, two, three, four . . . . Hey, where’s Sica-yah?” Tiffany, who noticed that Jessica was missing, suddenly asked.

“Yeah, where’s Sica-yah? Didn’t she arrive already a while ago?” Sunny said.

“Sica unnie’s upstairs. She said that she’s tired so I just let her rest. It’s bad for her health to get tired so she deserves some time to sleep.” Seohyun calmly said.

Meanwhile, at Jessica’s room, Jessica was staring at her handkerchief for almost 10 minutes.

Sigh, I wish that happens again.Jessica happily thought as she held on to her handkerchief. Oh, what to do, what to do. I should stop acting like this before they notice me. Jessica searched through her bookshelf for something to read. When she pulled out a magazine, a small blue notebook fell. She picked it up, only to find out that it was her diary.

Oh, this. So small yet hold so many memories. Jessica flipped the pages one by one, until she reached an entry which made her heart flutter wildly. The entry was made in July 16, Tuesday.

On the page, a picture of a handsome young man was clipped at the top.

July 16, I will never forget this day. This is the day when it all started. Jessica smiled. She slowly read the entry as her mind recalls the moment that happened on that date.

---

July 16, Tuesday

Today’s the first time I’d go to school alone. Well, my best friend got sick so I have to go alone. And it !! I really hate being left alone, and I even have to bear with this feeling for 3 days!! Ughh. But oh well. I guess being alone has some advantages. Hehe. :D

So, I went to the library to find the book I need (next week’s exam week). Even though I’m already in my middle-school, I’m still not familiar with some of our school’s areas, AND this is my first time going to the library, EVER. Yeah I know. That sounds stupid but what can I do? This book recommended by our teacher can only be found in our library. Anyways, after a few hours, I reached that darn library. I was too tired so I sat on the stairs in front of the main door. In the middle of resting my feet, I saw a guy who looked like a high school student. He seemed not to notice me as he entered the library. I know this sounds foolish but I followed him inside. I hid behind shelves so that he won’t see me as I look at him. When I saw his face, I almost fainted. He looks so angelic!! He’s so handsome that I’m going to melt any second. He’s like the definition of perfection. I guess the pressure of his handsomeness was too much for me to handle, so I sat down and tried to catch my breath. Then, I did something stupid that made me wish that I could become invisible at that time. I didn’t know that there were piles of books behind me, so when I sat down, I accidentally bumped into it and all the books were scattered. The library was so quiet, so I’m sure that made a really loud noise. Then, he suddenly talked. He said, “Who’s there?” I was really nervous that I didn’t know what to do. So, he followed where the noise came from and when he did, he found me with my eyes wide open, not knowing what to do. He smiled at me like there was nothing wrong. And that smile made my heart flutter so much. He helped me arrange the scattered books. After that, he told me to be careful from now on. Then, he asked something that I never expected he would ask. He asked me what my name is. But I can’t speak properly at that time!! I was so nervous that all I can say is the first syllable of my name. He laughed at me, and I can’t help but laugh too. Aigoo. I surely looked so dumb at that moment. He, getting no useful response from me, pulled my I.D. and read my name. I was so shocked that I just stood so sternly. When he said my name, I wanted to record it and make it my ring tone forever. After knowing my name, he introduced himself. He said Kim Jaejoong. Ah, what a nice name. But, as they say, all good things come to an end. So, that darn bell rang. He quickly picked up his things and told me goodbye. Oh, I really wanted to follow him that time but I suddenly remembered that I still have to find that book. So I headed to the nearest bookshelf to search for what I came here for. I put my bag on the table where he read a book a while ago. That’s when I noticed a picture on the table. He was the one on the picture so I thought it’s his. At first I thought, I should return this to him. But I guess, it would be better if I keep this as a remembrance of our first meeting. Hehe. :)

---

Sigh, if only things could happen MY way, then getting him wouldn’t be hard, just like now. He would’ve been happier with me, not with her. Jessica said in despair, as she touched the picture. Suddenly, Sooyoung came in, running.

“Unnie unnie!! Jaejoong oppa and Yuri unnie’s already here. C’mon, let’s eat dinner.” Sooyoung cheerfully said. Jessica was so surprised by Sooyoung that she quickly closed her diary for her not to see.

“Okay, okay. I’ll head downstairs after a few minutes.” Jessica said.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! i'm back !! ughh . at long last . good vibes came so i'm able to update today !! i'll try to update 2 chapters sice i'll be gone next week . i'm going home to our province !! so i'll take this chance to give you updates that may(or may not. . haha) satisfy you . haha . :D

anyways , here's chapter 23 !! hope that you like it although it only showed a flash back of sica's life . but ooohh ~~ that's something . haha . nvm my craziness . :D

 

PREVIEW:

So this is the other side of my job, huh? Then I’ll take it. I’ll be a spy then, and I have to do my job carefully. Sigh. So many years have already passed and yet, I still don’t trust that woman. Soo Min thought as she took a shot of them.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

elyse17 - me too !! i love yuri to the max !! haha . fangirlig, huh ? i'll take part in it . hahahaha . :D

RedFlamer37 - ooohh . looks like i got the perfect timing to update last time . haha . anyways , mianhe for making it short !! i wanted to cut it there so mianhe again . anyways , hope that you enjoy your vacation !! take care unnie . :)

bianca - sorry for the late update now !! here's chapter 23 !! hope that you like it nd the fact that jae's the one who's in the pic . hahahahahaha . :D

kkabyul - if minho's here , i'll do what you did . PLUS a hug . haha . here's chapter 23 !! hope that you like it . :)