I want a boyfriend too

I can't stop loving you

“Saranghae oppa.” Yuri replied. She watched him go away, and away until she can’t see his car anymore.

I wish it’s already morning. I already miss him!Yuri thought, laughing at herself. She unlocked the door using her spare key and went inside. The lights were already off so she thought the girls were all asleep. She tip-toed to her room when she felt that someone’s behind her.

Oh crap.Yuri thought.

“Yah! Don’t you know what time it is??” Taeyeon shouted. The other girls were behind her, laughing.

“Mianhe, Taeyeon-ah.” Yuri said. She looked down, afraid to look at Taeyeon.

“Haha. I’m just joking. Come on, tell us what happened on your date.”

“Aish, seriously. Do you really need to know?” Yuri said.

“Of course!! It’s been a habit for us to know what happened on your dates.” Yoona said.

“Don’t you get tired of doing that?” Yuri hesitated.

“Of course not. Oh just tell us what happened.” Taeyeon insisted.

“Ughh. All right. But I will make it short and clear, okay? So, we were supposed to go to a high class restaurant but I told him I want to go to the mall because I miss the days when we date on the mall and play arcade games and eat cotton candy.” Yuri said.

“Wait, a date on a mall over a date on a high class restaurant? Are you serious?” Sooyoung said.

“Well, I kinda got tired of the food they serve. It’s like a waste of money to go there and eat the same food. He agreed so we headed to the mall. When we were about to go outside the car, he thought that the people might recognize us. They will take pictures and our autographs, which will spoil our date. So I thought of a plan, which is a crazy one.” Yuri continued.

“Just when did you think of a plan that’s not crazy?” Hyoyeon joked.

“Aish!! Just let me finish! As I have said earlier, I thought of a plan. And it is to disguise ourselves from them, meaning to cross dress for a 100% success. Good thing I still had that wig the stylist lent me.” Yuri said.

“Cross dress ???!!!” the girls said.

“Yeah. Here’s the evidence.” Yuri handed them her phone showing pictures of Yuri and Jaejoong wearing the clothes of the opposite .

“Omo. He’s so beautiful!!” Yoona said.

“Yuri-ah looks so manly here.” Tiffany said.

“Unnie, can you send this to me?” Sooyong said but Yuri was already asleep. So she secretly sent the pic but was caught by Seohyun who was behind her. Sooyoung signaled her to keep quiet so Seohyun just followed her. She was about to tell the girls to get out of the room because Yuri was already sleeping when Yuri’s cell phone suddenly rang.

“A text message?” Sooyoung said, who was still holding Yuri’s phone.

“What does it say? Come one, read it to us.” Jessica said.

“Honey~~ I’m home. Kekeke. Just joking. Hope you sleep tight. Saranghae Yuri-ah. Hey, it’s from Jaejoong oppa. Oh how sweet!!” Sooyoung said. She replied to the text message but told Jaejoong that it was her who replied.

“Oppa, this is Sooyoung. Yuri unnie’s so tired! What did you do to her?? Just joking. She’s already asleep. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re message will reach unnie. Good night oppa!” Sooyoung said in the text message.

The girls, envious of Yuri having a very sweet boyfriend, left the room to let Yuri sleep.

Ughh. I want to have a boyfriend too. Taeyeon thought.

--oOo--

(DBSK’s apartment)

Haha. Silly girls. Jaejoong thought while reading Sooyoung’s reply. He didn’t notice that Yunho was behind him.

“Yah, it’s already 10:00 pm. Stop thinking of her and just go to sleep.” Yunho joked.

“Why are you still awake? You said so that it’s already 10:00 pm.”

“Nature’s call. So how was your date?” Yunho asked. They both sat on the couch.

“Of course it was fun. But did you know that she made me cross dress??!!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“What?! Do you have a picture?” Yunho said.

“Yeah. Here’s the pic on my phone. But it’s all right. It was a fun experience after all. But I swear I’m not gonna wear clothes like that again!” Jaejoong said. Yunho was laughing so hard he fell off the couch.

“Yah! I know I look stupid! Just stop laughing or else!!” Jaejoong said. Yunho calmed himself. He handed Jaejoong his cellphone and sat firmly on the couch.

 “You know, you’re lucky to have a girlfriend like her. You’re like a one in a million to have someone like her so don’t ever break her heart, get it?? If you do, I’m gonna kill you for sure.” Yunho reminded.

“Of course I won’t hurt her. Why would I do that? Hey,don’t tell me you like her?” Jaejoong joked. He was checking his cellphone so he didn’t notice that Yunho already left.

“Yah Yunho! I’m really asking you!!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Good night, lover boy! Don’t forget to turn off the lights!” Yunho shouted, who was already in his room. He laid down his bed and thoughts started to enter his mind.

Aish, I’m so stupid. Yunho thought. He closed his eyes and memories started to play in his mind as if it was a movie.

(Flashback)

“I want to tell you something.” Yunho said. The girl looked at him sadly and held his hand.

“Oppa, before you start to say what you want to tell me, I want you to keep me a promise, okay?” the girl said. Yunho nodded and looked at the girl in her eyes.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

ughh . so many assignments . the entrance exams are getting near . oh the pressures of being a senior student . O.O

btw , i'd like to thank vip cafe for the awesome poster . there's just some mixup in the character placement . jae should be beside yuri and jess beside yunho but it's ok . it's still awesome and i love it . :D

so it was only taeyeon who's behind her . haha . don't worry taeyeon , i know it wouldn't be hard for you to have a boyfriend since every guy loves you . :D

is yunho jealous?? hmm . don't worry yunho, we're here for you . :D

oooohhh . who's that girl~~~ haha . here's a quick preview for the next chapter . hope you continue reading and liking it . don't forget to subscribe and comment, okay ?? kamsahamnida . :D

 

PREVIEW:

“So, you want me to tell you how our love story began?” Yuri asked.

“Oh yes. Straight from the very beginning, okay. Make it detailed and romantic.” Sunny joked.

“Okay okay. So it started on the first day of class. While I was looking for my name on the list, I saw a new name in the higher levels. Well, My high school bestfriend, Chang Soo-Min, and I have a habit of checking out the new guys in school and decide if they are on our cute guys list or not.” Yuri said.

“Whoa. That’s also my habit before.” Taeyeon said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

Yulsicafied09 - omo . thank you very much . :D

kkabyul - here's chapter 3 . hope you like it . :))

 

ps . omo . i i just checked chapter 2 and the link doesn't work anymore . here's another link for what they looked like when they cross dressed if you want to see it . mianhe !! T_T

jaejoongie's pic

http://i52.tinypic.com/izm9gn.jpg

yuri's pic

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?imgurl=http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6vpdyKok91qbygymo1_500.jpg&imgrefurl=http://poppyuri.tumblr.com/post/936303779/if-yuri-boy-she-look-like-this-hahaha-cute-lol&usg=__ybvpgbO7mc_pafg_-gdUdMGgovE=&h=633&w=388&sz=29&hl=tl&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=gi7XOqFAER3kSM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=95&ei=FNQJTtOrG_DRmAWDv8nAAQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsnsd%2Byuri%2Bboy%2Bversion%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dtl%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D578%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=721&vpy=40&dur=253&hovh=283&hovw=174&tx=90&ty=143&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&biw=1024&bih=578