Weak spot

I can't stop loving you

Aigoo. Is this really happening? Is this a dream? Is she really praising me? OMO OMO OMO. She noticed only me!! Minhothought and stared at Yuri, who’s now surrounded by roses and daisies in his thoughts.

“Yah, snap out of it. Don’t act like a fan boy shot straight in the heart by Cupid!! Not in front of them!!” Jonghyun whisphered to him.

“Oh, u-umm. Kamsahamnida noona.” Minho nervously said and bowed his head.

“Hey, no need to be formal.” Yuri giggled.

AIGOOOOOO. Noona please don’t do that, I beg you. Not the giggle, please. I’m getting . . . UGHHH . MINHO, RESIST THE VERY BEAUTIFUL TEMPTATION IN FRONT OF YOU. OMOOOO . Noona this is too much. Minhothought. He tried his best to avoid smiling so wide.

“Okay, girls. Apply make up for 30 minutes and then we’ll start.” Soo Min said. The girls nodded and headed to their dressing room, while Shinee was left in the studio with the staff.

“Yah!! Why were you acting like that a while ago??!! You’re so embarrassing!!” Key said.

“I’m so sorry!! I just can’t help myself but smile. With that giggle and such . . . .  Just WHO could resist someone like her??!!” Minho screamed. His voice was so loud that the other staff members nearby were giving strange looks at him. Minho quickly covered his mouth and sat on the couch.

“Haha. Hyung, you’re so funny. But you know, you only get to see her only in while now, unlike before. So, make the most out of this day while she’s still around.” Taemin smiled. Suddenly, a staff member tapped Minho’s shoulder.

“Minho, your manager called. He said that since Yuri’s here, the two of you should make the photoshoot.” She said.

“HUH?? I thought that’s scheduled Thursday next week?” Minho’s eyes widened.

“Yeah, I know. But he said to reschedule it today so that you’ll have time to rest next week. Okay, that’s all. I still have some other things to attend to.” The staff member said goodbye and walked away.

“Now that’s what I call luck. Man, I wish that could happen to me and my ideal girl!!” Onew said.

“Hyung, remember what I told you a while ago.” Taemin smiled at him.

“Okay, lights please!!” Soo Min said. The girls entered with their cute outfits. They took solo pictures, by pair, and in threes. When Yuri was doing her solo pictures, Minho was staring at her.

Sigh. I wish you could smile at me like that, not in front of the camera. Minhothought. While taking pictures, Yuri suddenly saw that Minho was looking at her, so she smiled and winked at him.

OMO. Noona, you’re so beautiful. AIGOOOOO. What’s this feeling in my chest?? It’s like it’s gonna burst any second. Minhothought while rubbing his chest. He looked at Yuri again and now she’s covered again in roses and daisies in his thoughts.

While Minho was looking at Yuri, the other Shinee boys were beside him, wondering why Minho was rubbing his chest.

“Key hyung, is this still normal?” Taemin wondered.

“Minho? Well, that’s still normal. He’s always like whenever he sees a picture, a video or anything with Yuri noona on it.” Key said.

“*sigh* I just hope that he doesn’t get too obsessed. He’ll end up breaking his own heart, y’know?” Jonghyun said.

“Why is that?” Taemin asked.

“Well, you see, Yuri-ah already has a boyfriend. Based on the info on the internet, they’ve been in a relationship for more than 5 years. Now, do you think Minho has a chance of getting Yuri-ah? It’s impossible right?” Onew said.

“Hmm. That would be different from what I’ve known from other people.” Taemin wondered.

“Why?” The others asked.

“Well, you see hyungs, based from the experiences of my relatives’ friends, every relationship has a weak spot. It’s either they give in and surrender to that weakness or just keep hanging onto each other until the end.” Taemin stated.

“A weak spot? Like what?” Jonghyun asked.

“You know, like family issues, money issues, etc. etc. But the most common would be having a third party or a mistress.” He answered.

“Oh, that explains it.” Key suddenly said.

“Explains what, hyung?” Taemin asked.

“Before, I really don’t understand it when they say that the weakness of a relationship is its strength. But now I know why. It’s because whenever there’s a big problem in a relationship, if the two of you face it together, your relationship will be strengthened because you know that the two of you will never be apart whatever problem may come to you.” Key said.

“Well, that’s our Almighty Diva Key.” Onew joked.

“Well, let’s just hope that a problem OR maybe a mistress won’t come into their lives and start ruining it.” Key said while crossing his fingers. While they were expressing their thoughts to each other, they didn’t notice that Minho accidentally heard their conversation.

“What mistress?” Minho suddenly asked. They turned their heads and saw Minho strangely looking at them.

“What?? What mistress?? Oh, w-we were just talking about a drama.” Onew quickly said.

“Y-yeah, a drama.” Jonghyun added. Minho looked at them more strangely and wondered why they were acting so weird.

“Okay, that would be the last of it. Whoa, you girls sure are easy to work with.” Soo Min cheerfully said. The girls thanked the staff and Soo Min and then headed straight to their dressing room.

“Oh, Yuri, do you have an appointment after this?” a staff member asked.

“No, I don’t. Why?” Yuri politely said.

“Your manager said that your photo shoot with Minho next week will be rescheduled today. It was supposed to be rescheduled tomorrow but since you don’t have any appointments for today, then today it is. Oh, excuse me for a while. I have other things to do.” The staff member said and walked away.

Aish, I thought I was free today!! I’m supposed to see my dear Jaejoong oppa today.. Yuri sadly thought. After this, she went to their dressing room.

“Hey, where were you?” Tiffany asked.

“Our manager said that I’m going to have my photo shoot with Minho today. Ughh. Of all times.” Yuri grumbled.

“Today? Isn’t that Thursday next week?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, but since we’re here, might as well do it now. Oh well, I better inform oppa about this.” Yuri opened her bag and took her cell phone and then dialed Jaejoong’s number.

“Yeobosaeyo?” Jaejoong said.

“Oppa, this is Yuri. I’m sorry I won’t be able to see you today. I had a sudden appointment. It was supposed to be next week but they rescheduled it today. Mianhe oppa.” Yuri said.

“Oh, that’s a shame. But it’s okay. I also have an unexpected appointment today, so I’ll be busy the whole afternoon. Don’t worry. Just tell me when you’re done. I’ll come and see you, araso?” Jaejoong promised.

“Okay, oppa. Thanks for understanding. Saranghaeyo oppa ~~” Yuri said in a cute tone.

“Saranghaeyo Yuri-ah.” Jaejoong said. Then suddenly, someone knocked on the dressing room’s door.

“Yuri-ah, are you ready? We’ll start the photo shoot after 20 minutes.” A staff member said.

“Coming.” Yuri said.

“We’ll be going without you, Yuri unnie. Take care, okay?” Seohyun reminded. The girls waved goodbye to her and left the dressing room.

“Oh by the way guys, I’ll have a meeting after this. I forgot to tell you about it. Sorry about that.” Jessica said.

“Meeting about what?” Sooyoung asked.

“A director called me saying that I’m the possible leading actress for a drama if I agreed. So he told me to meet him and the other casts for the approval.” Jessica explained.

“Okay. Take care. And inform us if you approved to it, araso?” Taeyeon said. They parted their ways after this, the other girls went on their way to a radio guesting while Jessica went to the meeting.

Yuri had some retouches and dressed properly. After a few minutes, she went outside to start the photo shoot. There, she saw Minho wiping his sweat.

“Hey, it’s cold here. Why are you sweating so much?” Yuri asked.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! i'm so sorry if i've updated SO SO SO SO SO SO late !! there was a blackout for almost a week so i didn't have the chance to update . i'm so sorry guys . i hope that you'll still support me and like my fic . hwaiting to me T^T

btw, here's chapter 20 !! i made it longer than the usual length of my updates just to make up for my 1 week absence . i hope that you like it  .

anyways , looks like Minho's getting lovestruck than ever . haha !! hopeless romantic Minho . :D

 

PREVIEW:

Sigh. Guess I have to wait for a few minutes.He said. He played games on his cell phone for a while and after a few minutes, the door opened. And it was Jessica. When she saw Jaejoong, she was speechless.

“O-omo. I think I’m in the wrong room.” Jessica said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

*message to all* mianhe !!! omo . i feel so guilty for not updating for a whole week . i mean i've done this for so many times !! i'm so sorry guys . T^T

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - weee minyul bias . hehe . don't worry , although minho's not a main character here , there will be minyul moments . :)

elyse17 - yes unnie . minho's going to have an appearance here in the story . :)

icypink89 - here's chapter 20 !! mianher for updating so late . but anyways , i hope that you like it . :)

bianca - i think minho would be both . haha !! i'm not really sure yet , anf if ever i am , i won't tell you . haha !! just kidding unnie . :D