For real?

I can't stop loving you

“What the ?” Yoochun exclaimed when suddenly, the doors slammed opened and in came a panting Yunho. Both eyes were still wide open, then focused on Yunho who nearly tumbled on the doorway.

There was a dead silence inside the dressing room for a few minutes. Yunho was still panting but his mind was racing.

“Have you watched it?” Yunho asked. The two nodded without even looking away at their leader.

“Have you seen the original picture?” Yunho asked again. The two nodded for the second time but Junsu gathered his courage to ask his hyung one question.

“Hyung, please explain this.” Junsu said and showed his phone to Yunho. He was silent for a while, thinking of what to say first. But, as he felt that time is passing by, his mouth slipped, and he didn’t know why.

“I was with Yuri.” Yunho finally said, then suddenly, his eyes widened because he said things too early.

“You WHAT?” Yoochun said, finishing the last button of his shirt.

“We weren’t doing anything wrong, I swear!! I was just fixing her seatbelt for her when my hand suddenly slipped, and that happened! I even saw the paparazzi who took that picture.” Yunho said continuously.

“And why are you together?” Junsu asked.

“First thing was, I saw Soo min walk out of the café. Then when I entered the café, I just saw Yuri inside, so I thought that they met with each other. And at the same time, she saw me. She was alone so I decided to accompany her for a while. She was also free at the time so I invited her to come with me to my favorite spot and watch the meteor shower. That’s it.” Yunho explained.

“For real?” Junsu said with disbelief.

“For real.” Yunho promised.

He seems to be telling the truth. After all, he never lies. Well, most of the time. He’s a very honest person. Junsu thought with a sign of relief.

“Explanation accepted.” Junsu said.

“Whoo. For a moment there, I thought you were sneaking behind Jaejoongie umma. I mean, if that happens, what will happen to Yunjae now?” Yoochun laughed. Suddenly, a woman entered the room, saying that they need to go to the set because the filming is about to start.

While they were walking to the set, many people looked at Yunho and then whispered to the person they’re with. Yunho felt uneasy, and so did the other two.

“They already saw it.” Yoochun shrugged.

“Just let them. We can’t change their opinions towards me, right? Let them talk, it’ll pass away.” Yunho tried his best to smile. The other heard this and also smiled.

“That’s our leader, alright.” They both smiled.

A few seconds later, they reached the set and the staff members greeted them. The set was being prepared and others were checking if the equipments were functioning correctly. ON the other side of the set were SNSD, who were having their makeup and hair done since they just came a while ago and had no more time to go to their dressing room. The moment they saw each other, they bowed and greeted formally.

“Annyeong haseyo.” Both groups said with a smile.

“I heard that you just came here a while ago. Too busy lately?” Junsu asked.

“Nope. We left home early in the morning because we don’t want to be late but, unfortunately, we were caught in traffic so it was useless. We still came late.” Sunny said.

“Same as us.” Yoochun smiled. The moment Yoona saw this, she nearly “melted” and she turned away from him. While they were chatting, Hyoyeon noticed that Junsu was looking for something or maybe someone, and suddenly frowned.

“Too bad Taeyeon unnie’s not here, right Junsu oppa?” Hyoyeon teased.

“So that’s why you seem less happier than the usual. Yah, are you replacing me with Taeyeon-ah???” Yoochun teased. After this, everything became a play for the two groups. They laughed, they teased and made fun with each other. But while this was happening, two pair of eyes met, again. Yuri smiled as he saw Yunho looking at her with a sweet smile. But, as soon as he smiled, it quickly faded because he remembered the picture. While the others were playing around, Yunho snuck beside Yuri.

“Yuri-ah, I have something to tell you.” Yunho nervously said.

“What is it?” Yuri asked.

“But please don’t get angry at me after I tell you.” He said.

“How am I supposed to know that when I don’t even know what it is? Just tell me, oppa.”

“Okay. *sigh* please forgive me for this.” Yunho said, afraid of Yuri’s reaction.

“Oppa, are you gonna tell me or not?” Yuri smiled.

“Y-You see, awhile ago – “

“Okay, everything’s ready! Go to your places now, even the stars beside the mini-stage. Yeah, SNSD and DBSK. Yes, don’t just stare at me.” The PD said.

“Later, okay?” Yuri said. Yunho nodded.

“Promise?” She said.

“Promise.” Yunho smiled and she walked away. He followed her and the rest.

“So, we’ll start in 3 . . . . 2 . . . . 1 . . . “ The PD said.

*usual opening**dance number and whatnots**introduction of the hosts**introduction of the guests*

“Please welcome, SNSD and DBSK!!” the host said and out came a loud screaming from fanboys and fangirls alike. The screams were too much that the cameraman beside a group of fangirls can’t even focus on his camera.

“Annyeong haseyo~~” sadi the two groups in a sweet voice.

“Ahh, look at these idols. Every day, they are so busy with guestings, filmings, performances and practices and yet, they never get old! While me . . . . . . . “ the host said, which made the people laugh.

 

---OOO---

PREVIEW:

“WHAT?” the host said, shocked. The fanboys started to scream, even louder that the fangirls.

“Is that true?” the host asked.

“Yes, it is.” The other girls said in unison.

“Whoa. This is the first time that I’ve heard that you already love someone. Is this just a simple crush, or already a boyfriend?” the host curiously asked.