Mysterious ahjumma

I can't stop loving you

 

“Say oppa, are you free this week?” Jessica asked.

“Hmm. Maybe on Saturday. Why?” Yunho asked.

“I was just wondering if SNSD and DBSK go out some time. You know, like an outing. It would be better if the whole SM family could go.” Jessica said.

“Well, if it’s just DBSK, I think we can go. But the whole SM family? I think not. Suju’s too busy and I think Shinee’s having a CF on Saturday.” Yunho said.

“Aww. That’s a shame. Oh well. Nevermind oppa. But there’s something I want to talk to you about.” Jessica said.

“At last, you’re awake!! You can sleep inside, you know? I’ll ask Taeyeon-ah to cook something delicious for you.” Yuri said, who was talking to Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Yuri went out of the car.

“Oppa, thanks for the ride. Take care on your way home. Text us if you get home so that we won’t be worried, okay?” Yuri said.

“O-okay, I will.” Yunho smiled. After that, Yuri and Sooyoung went inside.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” Yunho turned to Jessica.

“Oh, that? Never mind that oppa. I’ll just call you some other time IF I have the time to do so.” Jessica laughed. After that, Yunho went inside his car and waved to Jessica as a sign of good bye.

Jessica waved back and her gaze followed Yunho’s car.

Maybe it’s too early to have him help? Ah, I’ll just have to plan everything first before making any move. Just to be sure. Jessica smiled.

“Sica-yah!! Are you still outside?? Come here already!! Taeyeon-ah’s going to cook something delicious!!” Sooyoung screamed from inside the house.

“Coming!!” Jessica happily said.

Oh this is gonna be exciting!! Jessica happily thought.

---oOo--- 

(DBSK’s apartment)

“Oh, hyung. What took you so long?” Changmin asked Yunho who arrived just now. Changmin was eating something in the kitchen.

“We were caught in traffic. And there were no other way to their house except the main road so we had no other choice.” Yunho said. He saw that Changmin was eating something, and he felt his stomach grumble. He hasn’t eaten anything yet.

“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Changmin asked, with his mouth full.

“Are there any left overs? I’m really hungry.” Yunho said.

“Left overs? Hmm. . . “ Changmin said and swallowed the last of his meal.

“I already ate the left overs, hyung. Mianhe.” Changmin said, trying not to laugh.

“Yah!! You know that I haven’t eaten yet and you ate my meal?? YOU – “ Yunho shouted, who was about to hit Changmin’s shoulder when Jaejoong pulled his hand.

“The leader should never hit the maknae.” Jaejoong said. Changmin sticked his tongue out to Yunho.

“And the maknae should never eat the leader’s meal. Changmin-ah, you know that we left that for Yunho-yah. For doing that, feed our pets as a punishment.” Jaejoong smiled at Changmin.

“Aish, I was hungry!!” Changmin said.

“You’re always hungry.” Yunho joked. Changmin pouted his lips and left the kitchen. Yunho’s stomach rumbled again, and Jaejoong heard it.

“You’re really hungry, aren’t you? I’ll just cook something then, as a sign of gratitude for giving them a ride.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Make it really yummy, okay?” Yunho joked.

Jaejoong gathered the ingredients and cooked Yunho’s dinner. While Jaejoong was making it, Yunho was beside him, and he was staring straight at Jaejoong’s eyes.

What does he have that I don’t have? What made her fall in love with him, and not me? Yunho sighed. Jaejoong noticed that Yunho was staring at him.

“Yah, we’re not in front of fans, don’t tell me you want some YunJae moment here?” Jaejoong joked.

“What?? No, it’s just that I’m thinking of something.” Yunho said.

“You know, you need to rest. After you eat, take a shower and head straight to bed, okay?” Jaejoong said.

“Why are acting you like a mom? Aish, I feel like I’m your husband. Ah, it’s really a YunJae moment tonight.” Yunho joked.

“Hey, don’t you remember the family tree our fans made? I’m the umma, you’re the appa, and they’re our kids. I even saw some fanfics about our ‘family’ on the internet. I read some of those and one of them even made a story of us having a honey moon on Jeju island!! Can you imagine that??” Jaejoong laughed. Yunho and pinched his waist. They played around in the kitchen. They didn’t know that Changmin, who has just finished feeding their pets, was behind them.

Aish, these two just can’t get enough of themselves. Changmin said and left.

After eating his dinner and taking a shower, Yunho headed straight to his room and lain down in his bed and closed his eyes.

Aish, I just touched her lips. It was an accident!! I really didn’t mean it. So, why does my heart beat so fast whenever I think about that? Yunho said. He looked at his hands, and his heart continued to beat so fast. He touched his chest, and he started to smile so wide that he covered his face under his pillows.

OMO!! I’m acting like a girl who just saw her crush. Yunho, resist. RESIST. He thought.

---oOo---

(SNSD’s apartment)

The girls are getting ready to sleep, but Yuri was still outside in the terrace.

“Unnie, aren’t you sleepy yet?” Yoona said. Yuri was startled by Yoona. She was staring blankly that she didn’t notice that Yoona was still awake.

“Oh, uhmm. I’ll sleep later. Mianhe. Just go to sleep now, okay?” Yuri said. An afternoon has already passed and yet, she didn’t understand a bit of what the mysterious lady told her.

“So, it must be you. The girl whose fate is intertwined with those boys.” What does she mean by that? Just who are those boys that she’s talking about? She thought.

“Oh, unnie, I washed your clothes a while ago, and I found this inside.” Yoona said, handing the black pearl necklace to Yuri.

“Whoa, the pearl is very beautiful. It suits you unnie. Where did you get that? Did Jaejoong oppa give that to you?” Yoona asked. Yuri stared at her and didn’t know what to say.

“N-no, he didn’t. I don’t really remember how I got this but, simply put, I got this from an ahjumma.” Yuri said.

“An ahjumma?? You know her?” Yoona wondered.

“No, surely not. I’ve never seen her before. Well she knows my name, that’s for sure since I’m an idol but, I don’t know. I get a weird feeling from her. It’s like I’ve met her somewhere but, ughh. I really don’t know. By the way she speaks and looks and the weird cards in front of her, she's probably a fortune teller, I think.” Yuri said.

“Aish, are you sure you’re not just imagining things?” Yoona looked at her in disbelief. Yuri sighed. Yoona rolled her eyes and went to her bed.

“Goodnight, Yoona-yah.” Yuri said. She looked at the necklace and sighed.

Ahjumma, just who are you? Aish, why am I thinking of her? Maybe I’ll just meet her again on a random day. Besides, I shouldn’t stay up late because we’re having a filming tomorrow. Yuri said.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! at last i had the time to update. i was about to update yesterday but ughh . just how can i operate a computer without a mouse ?? wth . anyways , at least i updated today . thank God . :)

so here's chapter 11 . pretty long chapter isn't it ? haha . just to make up for my absences  . mianhe . X))))

yunho , stop acting like a fan girl . haha . :D

and who could this ahjumma be?? just keep reading, okay ? don't forget to comment and subscribe . so again , here's a preview for the next chapter . be sure to read the next chapter , okay ? hehe . :D

 

PREVIEW:

 

“So how does it feel to love the same person for so many years? Don’t you ever get tired of her? It’s one of the most common reasons of break-ups.” The host asked.

“I don’t and will never get tired of her. I mean, how can I get tired of loving a girl like Yuri? She showed me the real definition of ‘everything’. And the way she showed me changed my entire life.” Jaejoong said, and again, the fans screamed.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

marshyul - whoa . kamsahamnida . hope that this chapter made you smile too . :)

JaeRi125 - hey , i like your name . haha . anyways , here's chapter 11 . hope that you like it and sorry for making you wait . mianhe . X(((

mybiaslist - really ?? haha . i also liked that part . i want to see yunho say that . haha . kamsahamnida . :D

elyse17 - don't worry . she's not a bad girl here . she's just a lost girl , looking for some happiness for herself . and the explanation ends there . i can't spoil the rest of the story right? and i also know that you don't want that . haha . mianhe . don't about sica too much , okay ? believe me , she's a good girl , though slightly bad at the beginning . haha . :D

FF_LoVer - haha . good thing you liked that part . and about the kiss ?? hmm . mianhe . hehe . don't worry , there are lots if those in the future . haha . and about sica , don't worry . she's really a good girl , like what i told elyse17 unnie . oh btw , sorry for the late update unnie . :(

kkabyul - whoa !! it's so nice to know that you liked that part . kamsahamnida . haha . yeah , sooyoung was so adorable at that time . i wonder how she would look like if she acted like that in real life . anyways , kamsahamnida again and mianhe for the late update . :)