Two faces of the day

I can't stop loving you

She remembers. Yunho happily thought as he reached out to his pocket and held to the necklace that he kept for so long. I’ve got to say it now. Tonight’s the night I’m gonna confess what I feel for her, for so many years. This is it! Yunho encouraged himself.

“Yuri-ah, I have something to – “

“OMO!! It’s starting!! Oppa oppa, look!!” Yuri shrugged Yunho by the arm and pointed to the sky. The meteor shower is starting.

Oh, great. Another bad timing. Yunho thought as he looked at his wristwatch. It’s already 8:03 PM.

“Whoa ~~ It’s so beautiful. I feel so relieved. Like the meteors took my problems down to the ground in just a second.” Yuri happily said. Yunho looked at her and smiled.

Just like you. You took my heart away in just a second. Sigh. Just when can I tell her that I love her? Oh, what a shame. Oh well, maybe next time. And the next, and the next and the next. Ughh, I’m such a hopeless romantic, and YOU made me like this. It’s all your fault. But I don’t regret it. It’s worth the wait. And even if you’re already taken, I still love you. And you can’t change that. Yunho smiled as he looked at Yuri who was really amused by the sight. Suddenly Yuri stood up, and looked at Yunho, so he also stood up without even thinking.

“Oppa, gomawo.” Yuri said it in such a sweet manner that Yunho felt like his heart was starting to melt. He looked at Yuri and the flowers around them looked they were blooming. The wind blew and all of a sudden, Yunho hugged Yuri. Yuri was so surprised that she didn’t move.

“Yuri-ah, whenever you have a problem, you can always tell me. I’ll always be here for you, and I swear I’ll never leave. Always remember that, araso?” Yunho said while trying hard not to cry.

I know it’s bad to wish for something impossible,especially with this meteor shower right now. But all I can do is wish, right? Wish that you’re my girl, not his. Wish that you love me, not him. Yunho thought. Suddenly, her cellphone rang.

“Oh, umm. Mianhe, excuse me for a while.” Yuri said and took her cellphone. Yunho caught a glimpse of her phone and saw “my Jaejoong oppa” calling and felt like a piece of his heart was torn apart.

“Yeobosaeyo? Oppa?” Yuri said.

“Yuri-ah~~ Mianhe if I called so late. I was really busy with work. Hope that you’ll understand.” Jaejoong said on the other line.

“It’s okay, oppa. Just rest when you get home, araso??” Yuri reminded.

“Okay okay, my dear black pearl. You too, okay?? Saranghaeyo ~~” Jaejoong said in a cute manner and made a smack sound.

“Me too oppa. Okay, take care. Saranghae ~~” Yuri replied and ended the phone call.

“Omo. Mianhe Yunho oppa.” Yuri said.

“No, it’s okay. Oh, hey it’s getting late. We should get home now.” Yunho said.

“Oh, right! It’s already 9 PM. I’ll be dead if I get home so late.” Yuri said as she looked at her cellphone. So they finished eating and packed the leftovers. Yuri folded the blanket and handed it to Yunho. She went inside the car and waited for Yunho. He put the blanket on the trunk of his car and stood for a while. He reached out to his pocket and took a small green box. Inside was the necklace with a heart pendant from before.

When can I give this to her? Yunho sighed. Yuri wondered what is taking him so long when he’s just going to put the blanket inside his trunk. She looked at the rearview mirror and saw Yunho standing with a confused face. She went outside the car and approached him.

“Oppa, is everything alright?” Yuri said.

“Aigoo. Yah, you scared me.” Yunho laughed.

“Mianhe. I wondered what took you so long when you were just putting a blanket on you trunk.” Yuri explained.

“Oh, umm. Mianhe. I was just thinking about something. Ga ja. It’s already getting late.” Yunho said and drove. They left the place at exactly 9:30 PM.

---oOo---

(shooting site, 9:30 PM, same day)

“Ughh. At last. Work’s finished.” Jaejoong stretched his arms.

“Yeah. We can go home at last.” Donghae agreed. Then he suddenly saw Jessica who still looked like she’s drained out of energy.

“Hey hyung, don’t you think Jesica-yah’s acting so weird today? I mean, after acting out her lines, she looked like she’s so tired. Did something happen?” Donghae asked.

“Now that you’ve said it. I also noticed that a while ago. She looks so fine when she’s acting but when she’s off cam, she’s so quiet unlike before.” Jaejoong said. Unknown to him, Soo Min was just behind them. The moments she heard Jessica’s name, she started eavesdrop to their conversation.

“Oh hyung, I gotta go home now. See you tomorrow. Bye.” Donghae said and quickly left with the other staff. Jaejoong waved at him as a sign of goodbye. He was left alone when he suddenly saw Jessica.

I gotta talk to her about last night, when we got lost. Jaejoong thought and approached her. Soo Min saw him leave so she followed her quietly. Jaejoong headed to the room where Jessica went. He closed the door but there was an open window so it gave Soo Min the chance to see and hear them.

“Hey, Sica.” Jaejoong happily greeted her. Jessica looked at him but quickly looked the other way and didn’t say a word.

“Are you alright? You look like you have a problem.” Jaejoong asked but Jessica still kept quiet, so he started to think of other things to say just to start a conversation.

“So umm, about last night, can you tell me what exactly happened? All I remember is that after we talked about something, an ahjumma saw us and offered us to spend the night in her house. I know that we followed her inside and slept but the report says that they found us inside my car. What really happened?” Jaejoong asked.

“An ahjumma? Just what are you talking about? After we talked about ‘something’, you just left me without a word and went inside you car. When I entered your car, you were already sleeping. Just how can you do that after I told you everything??!!” Jessica said. Her eyes started to water.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS one month already passed and i just updated today !! omo . i'm so sorry guys . you see , i was so busy studying for the exam,s and then i spent the next week staying up late at night tjust to finish my projects, then i got so obsessed from watching snsd and the dangerous boys ( kekeke XD) and i finished 15 chapters of this story so yeah , i completely forgot that I still have a chapter to update . MIANHE ~~~ i know that i've been like this for so many times and i may have annoyed many of you so i'm so sorry . TT________TT

by the way , i won't be able to reply to your comments for now since i still have some other things to do . but don't worry , i'll be able to reply in my next update because , surely i've already finished the things that should be finished . mianhe ~~~ TT__TT

p.s. are my replies even useful ?? hahahahahahhaha XD

 

PREVIEW:

Meanwhile, Soo Min was still chasing the unknown man she saw a while ago

Yah, just why am I chasing over that guy? Soo Min thought and stopped running. When the man was out of sight, Soo Min sat on the ground and thought about what she had just seen a while ago.

“Aigoo, I can’t believe he can do that. I’m so shocked.” She said to herself. Then she heard another voice from nearby. Soo Min searched where the voice was coming from. After a few steps, she found the man and the moment she heard his voice again, he quickly recognized who he was.