A coincidence, or so they thought

I can't stop loving you

“Yah unnie, what happened? We kinda heard her shouting.” Sooyoung asked as she ate her soup.

“It was nothing. I just about cucumbers. You know how much she hates cucumbers.” Yuri tried to smile. The others quickly nodded, oblivious of what really happened. When Yuri heard footsteps, she already knew that it was Jessica. She quickly twitched then headed straight to the kitchen. Since Tiffany was right in front of Yuri, she quickly noticed her weird actions and made a confused face.

“Yah, Sica-yah, finally!! We were so worried about you. Just why are you acting like that? Did something happened?” Taeyeon asked. Jessica just looked at her with gloomy eyes and sat down. Yuri came back, carrying a tray with 2 bowls of Taeyeon’s soup. She put the one bowl in front of Jessica and the other for her. Yuri smiled at Jessica but she only looked at her for 2 seconds then quickly glanced away.

“Okay. . . . . What’s with the heavy atmosphere here?” Sunny asked.

“Yah, Sica, tell us what happened.” Tiffany also asked.

“Please, I don’t want to talk right now. Just, just please . . . . . . “ Jessica said and then ate her soup slowly. The others just nodded and ate their food. After a few minutes, they were finished eating and washed the dishes. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were the last to finish eating. While washing their dishes, their talked about what happened earlier.

“Hey, what’s with Jessica unnie?” Sooyoung asked. Hyoyeon frowned and turned to her plate.

“I don’t know yet. But whatever it is, I hope that she’ll be alright. I hate seeing her like that.” Hyoyeon sighed. Sooyoung nodded by what she said. After a few minutes, the phone rang. Hyoyeon looked behind her and saw Yuri wiping the table.

“Yuri-ah, can you please answer that? Gomawo.” Hyoyeon smiled. Yuri looked at the phone and took it.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yes this is Yuri speaking. Who is this? Soo Min-ah? Oh, why? Go out? Where? Right now? I’m not sure. I’ll ask Taeyon-ah.” Yuri said. Fortunately, Taeyeon was just passing by at that time so when she heard her name, she asked why.

“Do we have any appointments today?” Yuri asked.

“Nope. Going out with Soo Min-ah? It’s okay.” Taeyeon smiled and went upstairs.

“It’s settled then. Okay, I’ll just dress up. Let’s meet there after an hour.” Yuri smiled and hung up.

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked.

“I’m going out with Soo Min-ah.” Yuri said and headed upstairs.

“And she still has time to go out with her friend. Psh. If I were her, I’d rather ask Changmin oppa to go out with me.” Sooyoung giggled.

(after an hour, in a café, 5:00 PM.

Hmm. Just where is Soo Min-ah? Yuri thought as she looked at the people who were starting to notice her. She wore sunglasses and tried to avoid their looks when suddenly a voice so loud echoed on the whole café.

“YURI-AH ~~~~~ Omo!! Mianhe Yuri-ah!! I was really busy but I really wanted to see you today, y’know?? I really missed you!!” Soo Min cheerfully said as she hugged Yuri tightly.

“Yah, keep your voice low, you’ll make a fuss here.” Yuri said. They both sat down and called a waiter.

“2 cappuccino please. My treat.” Soo Min quickly said and the waiter left. After a few minutes, he returned with their order.

“How are you?” Soo Min smiled.

“Here, still fine, sort of.” Yuri tried to smile.

“Hey, what’s with that face?” Soo Min asked. Yuri started to become gloomy.

“It’s Jessica.” Yuri said. The moment Soo Min heard Jessica’s name, her happy expression changed.

“Why? What’s with her?”

“She and Jaejoong oppa were both missing last night, right? I think you already heard of that. It’s just that, this morning when we went to the hospital, I noticed that Sica looked so sad. And a while ago she . . . . . . .  she . .  .  . “ Yuri faltered.

“What? What did she do to you?” Soo Min quickly said, looking straight at Yuri’s eyes.

“She shouted at me when I tried to talk to her in her room. She said that I stole Jaejoong oppa from her. I really don’t get what she was saying. The thing is, she got mad at me, and I don’t even know why.” Yuri said in a sad tone. Soo Min’s mind raced, as if hundreds of thoughts started to enter her mind.

“She even told me that she’ll get oppa from me. Aish. I really don’t understand what’s going on. My head is starting to ache. I don’t want her to get angry. Aigoo. . . . . . . ” Yuri said and sipped her coffee.

Omo. She’s already starting. Should I tell Yuri about this? Soo Min thought. When she was about to speak, her cell phone rang. The staff?? Aish. Of all times. Soo Min thought and took the call.

“Yeobosaeyo? What? Right now? But – “ The person on the other line quickly hung up.

“Aigoo. What’s with them?? Omo. Mianhe Yuri-ah. I have to go. I’m so sorry. Please take care from now on, okay?” Soo Min said and hugged Yuri and left afterwards. Yuri smiled at her and waved goodbye.

What a shame. I miss Soo Min!! But I may be interrupting her if I insist her not to go. Yuri thought and took a sip of her coffee. While in the middle of doing so, she looked at the window, then at the door. She was about to look away when she saw a man very familiar. Even though the man was wearing sunglasses, she quickly recognized him. Unbeknownst to her, the man was also looking at her, also surprised for seeing Yuri in the same café. He approached Yuri and removed his glasses.

“Yunho oppa?” Yuri said, obviously surprised. Yunho smiled.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

whoo !! at long last !! i finally updated !! i was so busy with school activities so i didn't have the time to do so . i already wrote on my planner to update but i always forget about it so , it's really an accomplishment for me to update today !! cheers for me !! yay !! XD

so , it looks like in the last chapter , jessica exploded . and here , we see our yul getting so worried about jess . oohh ~~ yul , good luck in the next chapters , and also my dear readers . brace yourselves !! for in the next chapter , you'll get what you want , some yunri moments !! whoo !! please look forward to that my dear chingus . gomawo ~~ haha . pardon the exaggeration . XD

oh, and don't forget to comment and subscribe as well . thank you everyone !! saranghaeyo ~~ :D

 

P.S. mianhe for the late update !! hope that you can forgive me ~~ T_T

 

PREVIEW:

“Oppa, where are we going?” Yuri said while trying to reach for the seatbelt. Since she was holding the cake, she can’t use her two hands to fix her seatbelt, and Yunho seemed to notice it.

“We’re going to a place where you can relax while eating a cake.” Yunho smiled and helped Yuri with her seatbelt. As he tried to reach it, his other hand, which was resting on the side of Yuri’s seat to have balance, slipped, and guess what happened next?

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

FolderName - yep !! yuri has to stay positive or else sica might --- OMO !! stay tuned . haha !! just kidding . :D

ilovekownyuri - omo . thank you so much for the support !! i'll do my very best !! gomawo chingu ~~ :)

bianca - YEAH . i totally agree , even if i'm the author . haha !! :D

sone4eva - omo !! don't they just look good together ?? they would be the most scorching hot couple EVEEEEEERRR !! XD

dahnisya - let's just hope for the best . haha !! i really hate her in that chapter . i mean , how dare her ?? i really felt like that while revising . XD

icypink89 - thank you so much !! i'll work hard from now on . gomawo for the support !! :)

roxxi1993 - here's chapter 30 !! hope that you liked it . and oh btw , that conclusion of yours really surprised me . i mean , whoa . LOL . XD

elyse17 - NICE !! i like your comment despite it's length . haha . don't worry , i'll do my best to have the best ending , yet a sad one though . haha !! just kidding . :D

RedFlamer37 - yep . our yul needs to be more careful from now on . :)

paraluman - thanks for reading !! oh , and how yunho will get in between ?? we'll see in the next chapter . hahahahaha . :D

nnguyen123 - here's chapter 30 !! hope that you'll forgive me for updating SO late . mianhe ~~ T_T

sone4eva - HE REALLY IS . that's why cassies refer to him as a symbol . haha !! i was really surprised to know that other cassies even sent t-backs to him . haha !! XD