Two jobs in one

I can't stop loving you

 

(Next day, 8:30 am at the location where the drama’s supposed to be shot)

“How do I do this?” Jaejoong asked the director.

“Act like you don’t care about her. Ignore her until she gets mad. I know you get it already.” The director explained. Jaejoong silently nodded and sat on the chair beside him to memorize his lines.

“Ignore, ignore, ignore. So I just have to ignore her all the way?” Jaejoong said as he read his lines. When Jessica spotted him, she approached him and patted his back.

“Hey oppa.” Jessica greeted with a smile. Jaejoong smiled at him.

“What’s up? Memorizing your lines?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. But it’s pretty easy. All I have to do is ignore you. And I’ll be practicing it now.” Jaejoong teased and turned his back on Jessica.

“Yah oppa. Stop that.” Jessica laughed. Jaejoong pretended that he didn’t hear her.

“Yah oppa.” Jessica said, sounding serious.

“Haha. I was just kidding, y’know?” Jaejoong turned around. Suddenly, there was a flash of a camera. It was Soo Min.

“Yah!! Why did you do that?” Jaejoong laughed.

“It’s my job, silly.” Soo Min said.

“I know that, of course. What I mean is that, why do you have to take a picture of us without even telling?” Jaejoong said.

“It’s called a stolen shot, dummy. Haha. Oh, by the way, I’m gonna be the official photographer for this drama, so don’t hate me if I ever took a bad shot, okay?? I’m just doing my job. Haha.” Soo Min teased.

“Soo Min-ah, come here!! I need your help.” A staff member shouted.

“Okay, so see you later. Yah, remember to text her later, okay?” Soo Min said and left.

“I didn’t know that the two of you know each other.” Jessica said.

“She’s my friend way back in my high school years. She’s Yuri’s high school best friend so we somehow knew each other and became friends.” Jaejoong said. Jessica nodded.

Oh. So now I’ll have a witness on what I’m about to do. Sigh, of all people, why her? The heck. I won’t forget what she did. I just hope she didn’t upload that stupid video in the internet. Oh, I better be good and quick before she stands in our way. Jessica thought.

Meanwhile, Soo Min was helping the staff member who was having trouble in editing the videos and photos.

“Click this, and that, and voila, your problem’s solved. I think you forgot to add this so you had a problem. So, are things okay now? Are there anymore problems?” Soo Min asked.

“No more. Thank you very much. I may have ruined the whole episode if I didn’t ask you. Thanks again.” The staff member said.

“Okay. Just call me again if you have another problem.” Soo Min said and left the staff member.

Whew. That was fast. She thought. She opened her camera and prepared for another shot. But when she raised her camera, she suddenly saw a not-so-good sight. She saw Jaejoong and Jessica teasing each other and they seem to be having a fun time with each other.

So this is the other side of my job, huh? Then I’ll take it. I’ll be a spy then, and I have to do my job carefully. Sigh. So many years have already passed and yet, I still don’t trust that woman. Soo Min thought as she took a shot of them.

After a few hours, they were done shooting the last events. Everyone gathered in the middle as the director called them.

“This is our first day so I hope that in the next days or months, everyone will cooperate, just like today. We don’t want our efforts to go to waste, right? So, keep up the good work guys! I know we can do this.” The director cheerfully said, and they all shouted “Hwaiting!!” After that, they all packed their things and prepared to go home. When Jessica was about to finish packing her things, someone accidentally bumped into her, and it was Donghae.

“Omo. Mianhe, Sica-yah. I wasn’t paying attention. I’m so sorry.” Donghae quickly said and picked up his things that have fallen.

“It’s okay, it’s okay.” Jessica laughed. Shee helped Donghae pick up his things.

“Thanks.” Donghae smiled at her. Jessica smiled back and left. Donghae looked at her and smiled.

Yes! Donghae smiled, and then walked away, prancing.

“Yuri-ah, we’re already done ~~ Wait for me, okay? I’ll head straight to your dorm. I really miss you!! Saranghaeyo Yuri-ah~~” Jaejoong sent a text message to Yuri. When he read his message in a cute tone, Soo Min was right behind him.

“Oh, so that’s how you send her a text message?” Soo Min teased.

“Aigoo. Why didn’t you tell me you’re behind me??” Jaejoong said, as he was surprised by Soo Min’s statement.

“Haha. Just kidding. Hey, are you going home already?” Soo Min asked.

“Nope. I’m heading straight to Yuri-ah’s arms tonight. Haha.” Jaejoong joked.

“Really? Then don’t keep her waiting, araso? You’ll be dead if you did that.” Soo Min warned him. Then, SooMin waved her hand and cheerfully walked away. Jaejoong said goodbye to everyone who was there and headed for his car. When Jaejoong was about to enter his car, he saw Jessica.

“Sica-yah, are you gonna go home alone?” Jaejoong asked. Jessica nodded.

“Then come with me instead. I’m heading to your dorm anyways. It’s not safe for a woman to go home by herself.” Jaejoong offered. Jessica approached him.

“Are you sure, oppa?” Jessica asked.

“Of course. I don’t mind anyways.” Jaejoong smiled then opened the door for her. After she sat down, Jaejoong entered his car and started it up.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! i'm back again for another chapter . but sad to say, this would be the last chapter that i have to update this week and also next because we're going to our province . i believe that i already told you about his on chapter 23 update ?? so . i hope that you'll miss me (ambitious much?? XD) . hehe . just kidding . so here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . and oh , what will happen on their ride home ?? omooo . i sense something !! what do i sense ?? then wait for the next update !! haha . goodbye chingus !! i'll be back on the 3rd of october . and i'll be sure to update . bye to all of you !! i'll be back don't worry !! saranghaeyo ~ :D

 

p.s. don't forget to subscribe and comment , araso ?? i look forward to see many comments and subscribers when i come back . just kidding !! haha . thank you for your support . may God bless you . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Y-yah oppa, don’t scare me like that.” Jessica said.

“I’m not scaring you, I’m telling the truth.” Jaejoong tried to laugh. They both went outside to gather some fresh air while trying to think of how to get home safely.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

JaenenMae - hey watch your words . JOOOKE . haha . saranghaeyo unnie . anyways , here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . :D

icypink89 - omo . it's okay if you forgot to comment . it's already enough that you have read my update . but , thanks though . hehe . anyways , here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . :)

dfanfic - yay new reader !! kamsahamnida !! hope that i get regular comments from you . hehe . anyway , here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . :)

kkabyul - no problem unnie . haha . btw , jaeri will always be sweet . hope that they get real, though . T^T

Jaycee - i know right . haha . btw , here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . :)

elyse17 - omo . don't be paranoid unnie . haha . about what you said , hmmm . let's see . but first , we should focus on what is happening and watch things unfold one by one , araso ? :)

bianca - yep . july 16 it is . haha . and about the necklace , like what i have said to elyse17 unnie , let's wait and see . :)

maphie - oohh . so you also noticed it huh ?? haha . as what i have said to elyse17 unnie and bianca , let's wait and see . anyways , here's chapter 24 !! hope that you like it . :)

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - yep !! hwaiting to them !! :D

 

p.s. thanks for the comments !! kamsahamnida from the bottom of my heart :)