Playing in the rain will make you see a gorgeous, topless body :D

I can't stop loving you

“Yuri-ah!! What happened to you?? You’re soaking wet!! Jaejoong-ah, you too?? What did you do to her??!!” Junsu said while searching for a towel. Jaejoong and Yuri went inside DBSK’s apartment. Junsu handed them 2 towels.

“Jaejoong-ah, if you want to play in the rain, don’t get Yuri-ah involved!! You know that she’s too busy and you’re making her sick?!” Yoochun complained.

“Oppas, it’s okay, it wasn’t his fault. Don’t worry.” Yuri said while wiping her face.

“Hyung, can you just tell us what happened?” Changmin said.

“Well, it was just a petty quarrel. Ah, Yuri-ah, you better save my number now, okay? Or else I’ll get really mad at you.” Jaejoong smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

“Yah, don’t do that. I haven’t done that before to any girl.” Junsu said.

“Maybe you’ll do it to Taeyeon-ah?” Yoochun joked. Junsu threw a pillow at him and they started playing around. They stopped when they heard the door open.

“Oh, what’s happening here?” Yunho said. He went to the kitchen to arrange the groceries that he bought. Then he saw Yuri and Jaejoong who were soaking wet.

“Omo. What happened to you two? Why are you so wet?” Yunho said, pretending not to know.

“We played in the rain.” Yuri joked and then she smiled.

“Really? But you’ll get sick. Yah Jaejoong-ah, you should’ve played alone. Don’t get her involved.” Yunho said.

“Aish, why are you all blaming me? Why don’t you blame her also?” Jaejoong complained. Yuri heard what he said and threw her towel at him.

“Aish, babo oppa. Oh by the way, Yunho oppa, can I use your shower room? I need to take a bath before I leave.” Yuri said.

“Oh, sure. Why not?” Yunho smiled.

“Hey wait. What will you wear?” Jaejoong said. Yuri looked at him for 3 seconds and realized that she had no extra clothes.

“Aish, you can just use mine.” Jaejoong smiled and pinched her cheeks. Jaejoong went to his room and brought a pair of clothes.

“About the undergarments . . .” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t worry, I always bring extra undergarments with me. Good thing my bag’s waterproof and it didn’t get wet.” Yuri laughed, and then headed for the bath room. After a few minutes, she finished taking a bath and wore Jaejoong’s clothes. When the other DBSK members saw her, they were all too stunned.

“What?” Yuri said while wiping her hair.

“Y-Yuri-ah, is that really you? You look so simply gorgeous!!” Changmin said.

“Yeah. She’s a lot more gorgeous than Jaejoong-ah.” Junsu said.

“Yah!! No one beats me, especially a girl!!” Jaejoong joked.

“Aish, you just can’t accept the fact that I’m SO MUCH MORE gorgeous than you.” Yuri said. They all laughed. The rain continued to fall, so Yuri had to stay and wait for the rain to stop. They spent the afternoon together. When the rain stopped, Yuri called the girls if they were home.

“Yeobosaeyo? Sooyoung-ah? Where are you?” Yuri said.

“We’re still at the filming location. But we are finished so we’re going home. Why?” Sooyoung asked.

“Umm, can you do me a favor? When you get home, can you get a pair of my clothes? You can head here at DBSK’s apartment. Please?” Yuri pleaded.

“Aish, okay okay. Hey, wait, what? Why? What happened? Did you play in the rain?” Sooyoung asked.

“Something like that. Just head here and if you want, you can spend some time here with Changmin oppa.” Yuri joked. Sooyoung was surprised by what Yuri said that she didn’t know what to say.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yah Sooyoung-ah? Aish.” Yuri said.

“Yuri-ah, is that Sooyoung-ah?” Changmin said who overheard their conversation.

“Yes. Do you want to talk to her?” Yuri joked. Changmin nodded and she handed him the cell phone.

“Yeobosaeyo? Sooyoung-ah? This is Changmin. Mind if I talk to you for a while?” Changmin said with a smile. While the two were talking, Yuri left him and headed to Jaejoong’s room. She saw that he’s in the bathroom so she ‘explored’ his room for a while. She saw a small cabinet near his bed and in it was a picture of the two of them in their high school days.

Sigh. Time’s really fast. And I never expected that we will last this long! Oh, I wish that our love will last forever.Yuri said while holding the picture tightly.

“Reminiscing?” Jaejoong said from behind. He’s topless and is only wearing shorts since he just took a bath, looking like this.

Jaejoong (JYJ) Pictures, Images and Photos

“YAH OPPA!! Cover yourself!!” Yuri shouted while covering her eyes. Jaejoong was surprised by what she said and then he laughed.

“Haha. Silly. You already saw the topless bodies of 2am. Besides, I’m your boyfriend. Why are you reacting like that?” Jaejoong laughed.

“Y-yah!! I saw it on the internet, not in person!!” Yuri yelled, still covering her eyes.

“Aish. Don’t be childish. It’s not like you’re gonna melt once you see my gorgeous, topless body, you know?” Jaejoong joked. He held Yuri’s hand and pulled it. Yuri saw his body and she blushed right away.

“Aish. Oppa. Just cover up, okay?” Yuri said.

“Okay okay. I’ll cover up later. But first things first.” Jaejoong said. He looked directly in Yuri’s eyes and his head was getting closer and closer to her face. Yuri was getting scared by what Jaejoong will do so she closed her eyes tightly and waited for what Jaejoong will do to her.

 

---OOO---

 

(A/N)

annyeong !! sorry for a late update . ughh . stupid sore eyes , why now ?? i'm doing my projects and you came along , slowing me down ?? i hate having too much 'morning glory' in my eyes . oh well, at least i updated  . XD

so here's chapter 9 !! hope that you like it . especially jaejoong's pic . XD

omo !! what's jaejoong gonna do to yuri ?? hope it's not something . haha . so here's a quick preview for the next chapter !! and i hope that you'll like the next chapter because there's a little yunri moment there . well , as a writer , i have to provide what many people wants right ? haha . but i won't be posting that on the preview , for a little thrill . kekeke . and don't forget to comment and subscribe, okay?? :D

 

PREVIEW:

“U-unnie, are you okay? Are you in your ice princess mode? You look like you’re launching ice projectiles to someone.” Sooyoung asked. Jessica was startled by her question.

“W-what? M-mianhe. I just remembered something that made me look so furious.” Jessica smiled. Sooyoung looked at her in disbelief and pouted her lips.

Calm down Jessica. Calm down. Now’s not the time. I need to plan it carefully for a 100% success. And when that time comes, I’ll surely take back what’s mine. Jessica thought. After a few minutes, Yuri came back with her clothes on.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

blackpearl - yes it's jaeri . our lovey dovey couple . haha . keep reading for the next chapters (especially chapter 10) for yunri moments . kamsahamnida . :D

FF_LoVer - whoa !! omo !! i didn't think that jaejoong's line would make you into a . well , mianhe . it's not a scene . and i'm still a minor so i won't be posting any scenes here . mianhe unnie !! haha . and about the yunri part , of course there would be a lot of yunri moments here !! just not for now because it will be irrelevant . don't worry , in the next chapters , there wil be lots of yunri moments . just keep reading, okay ? kamsahamnida . oh and mianhe for being away for such a long time . :D

islandprincess143 - of course there will be !! those couples will play a very big role in this story . and about that girl you're talking about . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  i won't tell you !! haha . just kidding . it will be revealed in the next chapters . haha . just keep reading, okay ? kamsahamnida . :D

kkabyul - whoa !! good to know that you liked that chapter . i will make sure to put a lot more of that in the future . kamsahamnida . :D