When the maknae starts to act like the oldest

I can't stop loving you

“Ahh, I missed you, bed.” Yuri lay on her bed and hugged her pillow.

“Good thing the doctor allowed you to be released from the hospital. My feet are getting muscles from going up and down the hospital to get you something y’know.” Yoona complained.

“Oh, Mianhe.” Yuri said.

“Nah, just kidding. I missed having you in this room! Get’s lonely pretty often, even though you were in the hospital for just two days. I’m still worried about you though. Are you sure you’re okay now?” Yoona sat beside Yuri.

“I think so. So far, I didn’t have any headaches and the only thing that hurts is my back. I now realize that sleeping all day can be tiring.” Yuri laughed.

“AH!! I missed you, seriously!! I missed those late night talks.” Yoona hugged Yuri.

“Same here.” Yuri smiled.

“But you know, we’ve had those talks for, like, 3 months? Maybe much longer than that. Ever since you’ve had that problem with Jaejoong oppa and Sica unnie, you went crazy! You cry every night. Lost weight drastically, everything.” Yoona said.

“*sigh* I don’t know. I can’t help it if I’m affected that greatly. It’s just that, they’re very important to me. And here they are, doing something behind my back and I don’t even know what’s true and what’s not.” Yuri sighed.

“Hey, did you yell at Sica a while ago?” Yuri suddenly remembered.

“W-what? What yell? I-I didn’t –“

“You DID, didn’t you?” Yuri raised an eyebrow.

“OKAY, fine. I did. I’m sorry!! I just can’t help but feel angry about what she did to you. You can’t just be nice to her all the time. She has to learn the hard way.” Yoona quickly defended herself.

“I don’t know. It’s just that, I can’t consider hurting her. I still want to know HER side of the story. What if I was the real stealer here? What if it wasn’t for me, they would’ve been together by now and none of this happened? A lot of what if’s come to my mind and make me think so hard. I wanted to talk to her but….. I’m still not in the mood. I may slap her again involuntarily. I don’t want that to happen again.” Yuri looked at her right hand, the one she used to slap Jessica a few days ago.

“Y’know what? Let’s sleep. I’m getting tired of hearing another whatnot.” Yoona pulled her covers and slept.  Yuri looked at her and sighed.

How I wish it’s just that simple. Yuri thought. She switched the lampshade off and slept.

 

---oOo---

 

Yuri’s released from the hospital a while ago~~ You should come and visit her, oppa. Goodnight by the way :) – Taeyeon

Jaejoong felt relieved as he read Taeyeon’s reply.

Gomawo~~ I’ll try to visit her tomorrow. Goodnight too. He smiled as he typed. He sat firmly on the sofa and looked at the sky by the large window in front. The living room was dim, allowing the moonlight to freely shine.

Meanwhile, Changmin went downstairs and opened the fridge. He took a bottle of milk and a box cereal. While preparing his midnight snack, he looked at the wall clock just beside the fridge.

Crap, it’s already 2 AM. I overslept. No wonder my tummy’s growling when I woke up. He thought. When he was about to take his first bite, he noticed a flash of light in the sofa.

, a burglar?? NO. This house is fully secured with almost everything. Wait…… A GHOST?? NO, seriously, I JUST WANTED TO EAT!! He thought as he slowly tip-toed his way to the sofa, carrying his bowl of cereal. When suddenly, a head turned to him.

“Yah, why are you still up –“ Jaejoong calmly asked but was interrupted by Changmin.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! The light talked!!!” Changmin screamed and accidentally threw the bowl. The cereal scattered, and the bowl rolled back to the kitchen.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Jaejoong laughed really hard. He grabbed his aching stomach and tried to catch his breath.

“WHAT THE?” Changmin said, looking at Jaejoong laughing.

“YOU!! YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!” Changmin cursed as he tried to grab Jaejoong’s neck.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” Jaejoong tried to calm himself.

“What are you doing here?!” Changmin growled as he looked for a mop to clean the mess.

“Hey, am I not allowed to sit on our sofa?” Jaejoong asked.

“NO, stupid.  What I meant is, what are you doing here AT THIS HOUR? Shouldn’t you be asleep by now?” Changmin said. He found the mop and started to clean.

“Lemme do that. Just wash the bowl at the kitchen floor.” Jaejoong said and took the mop from him. Changmin went to kitchen and took the bowl.

“Are you still angry?” Jaejoong asked.

“I wanted to, but I can’t.”

“You can’t? Why?” Jaejoong stopped cleaning and looked at Changmin.  

“Because there is no point in getting angry at you. For example, if I get angry at you, the others will, too. You are left alone, we do things separately because we’re still mad at you, until we might reach the point where we are about to get disbanded because of this. And that point, is pointless. You see? If we can still settle this in a talk, then why won’t we? This is a job, hyung. We have to do it smoothly. And the harder part is, everything that we do is being publicized. If this reaches the media, do you think we can still patch things up? No! We’re even lucky that none of those privacy stealers have heard about this. That’s why you two should solve this as quickly as you can before it’s too late.” Changmin said. Jaejoong looked at him, astonished.

WOW. Wise words coming from a maknae. And here I am, the oldest, looking dumb as ever. Jaejoong thought.

“What?” Changmin asked as he looked at Jaejoong.

“N-no, nothing. It’s just that, your words really made me think.” Jaejoong continued to clean.

“Hyung, did you even understand what I just said?” Changmin raised an eyebrow.

“I did. It’s just that, how?” Jaejoong said.

“Talk to him, to her, too. But you know, the best would be to change. If you can’t, then break up with her. She doesn’t deserve to be cheated on. She’s too nice.” He took a bottle of milk in the fridge and the bread on the counter.

“This might do it.” Changmin started to eat. Jaejoong finished cleaning and returned the mop. He went back to the kitchen and sat on a chair in front of Changmin.

“Sorry.” Jaejoong mumbled.

“Apology accepted.” Changmin smiled and continued to eat.