Dear Diary, my entry was read by Yuri

I can't stop loving you

Jaejoong slowly walked to his room and silently closed the door. He sat on his bed and lost grip of the plastic bag he was carrying.

A few moments ago, he quickly left the filming set and went to the mall to unwind. He started to realize that he was a bit harsh towards Yunho so he decided to apologize to him. He bought some snacks and other things to eat, as well as drinks to start off a good conversation, or so he thinks. He had a hard time choosing which to buy since he wants to make it simple but special at the same time. Those were the contents of the plastic bag that he was carrying. But, seeing what happened on the veranda, all the confidence that he had a while ago started to crumble. But the most disappointing thing was, Yunho had his girl in his arms, and Jaejoong knew that he had no right to object since he has done far worse than that behind Yuri.

Yuri’s voice started to echo in his head. Every word hurt him, and the fact that it came from the one he loves the most just doubled the pain.

I’m hopeless. He thought. He blinked and tears started to fall in the corners of his eyes.

He laid on his bed, stared blankly at space and sighed.

Will I be able to solve this, without losing her? Jaejoong thought as another tear fell from his eyes. He raised his left hand and let the moonlight shine on it. His ring gleamed, sending him flashbacks from the past few years.

---oOo---

(7:30 PM, SNSD’s dorm)

“Is Yuri-ah still at Yunho oppa’s?” Sooyoung asked as she ate the salad that they made.

“Probably. She’s still not home yet.” Tiffany said.

“Hey, I thought we’re supposed to come over their dorm?” Sunny asked.

“It’s already late at night. I already told oppa that we won’t be able to come. Taeyeon-ah’s still waiting for his reply.” Tiffany answered.

“Call Yunho oppa to see if Yuri-ah’s okay!!” Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen. Sooyoung took her cell phone and was about to dial Yunho’s number when they heard their doorbell ring. Tiffany opened the door and saw Yunho and Yuri outside their gate.

“Yuri-ah!!! Yunho. . . . . oppa?!” Tiffany said as he saw that Yunho was with Yuri. Still having a crush on Yunho, she stammered and didn’t know what to do. Good thing Sooyoung was behind her and approached the two and opened the gate.

“Good evening.” Yunho smiled.

“Oh, oppa. Good evening.” Sooyoung bowed.

“I wanted to make sure that she comes home safely so I gave her a ride.” Yunho explained.

“Gomawo.” Yuri softly spoke.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Just rest, araso? Sleep early or else I’ll come again to check on you.” Yunho sincerely said, sounding like a boyfriend. He patted her head. Yuri smiled and nodded.

“Oh, I have to go now. No one’s left at home.” He said. He patted her head again and was about to give Yuri a goodbye kiss but remembered that he’s still not in the right position to do it, since he was only a friend to Yuri. He quickly turned and went inside his car, trying to his little humiliation and red-as-tomato face. He waved at the two girls and drove.

“Unnie, what happened to you?? We were so worried when oppa called us.” Sooyoung said, escorting Yuri back to their house.

“I don’t know. I just . . . . *sigh* I really don’t know.” She muttered. When they entered the house, all the girls were waiting for them.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Yoona quickly dashed to Yuri and felt her forehead.

“Yes, yes. I’m okay. And I don’t have a fever.” Yuri gave them a reassuring smile.

“Are you sure?? I mean oppa said that you passed out and . . . and . . .” Seohyun stammered.

“Maybe I was just tired. And hey, when did I lie? When I say that I’m okay, I’m really okay, araso?” Yuri laughed.

“Yuri-ah . . .” Jessica softly said. The moment Yuri heard this, her smile faded and she looked intently at Jessica.

“I’m really worried about you. I mean, I was shocked that you shoved my hand away and yelled at me, and knowing that you passed out. I was really, really worried.” Jessica said.

“Oh, you were worried? Wow, that’s nice, knowing that it came from you.” Yuri sarcastically said, but the other members seemed oblivious.

Psh. Brat. As if I would be worried about someone like you. Jessica thought.

“Yuri-ah, did you already eat? We were just about to have dinner when you came.” Sooyoung said, still holding her bowl of salad.

“Yah, Sooyoung-ah, you already ate our salad!! I told you to put it in the fridge, not eat it!!” Taeyeon screamed.

They happily ate dinner, knowing that Yuri’s okay, but despite the laughter that reigned the dinner, Yuri’s mind was still thinking about something else. As she ate her dinner, she kept on looking at Jessica, wondering if what they said was true.

Well, there’s only one way to find out. She thought.

Few minutes later, they finished eating dinner at started to get ready to sleep, some of them were taking a shower, some were brushing their teeth, the others, laid on the couch and chatted to the other members. Yuri has just finished brushing her teeth when she looked at the bathroom door.

She’s inside. This might be a perfect time. She said and hurriedly went upstairs to their rooms. She quietly opened Jessica’s room and snuck in. She looked around her room to find something that may be a proof to the accusations that they bring against her. She was about to look at the cabinet beside her bed when she felt that an insect bite her foot. She stumbled and bumped on Jessica’s table that was just behind her. Some things fell and immediately made a noise after crashing down. She quickly picked up the things but stopped when a notebook caught her attention. She opened it and realized that it was a diary. She read the pages one by one until she came to a page where there’s a picture of a boy on the top of the page, which was Jaejoong. She wondered why there was a picture of her boyfriend there so she read the entry. Every word made her eye widen. She continued to read the other entries and every entry that she reads succesfully made her tense. She was about to stop reading when she accidentally flipped to the next page and read three words that made her lose everything that she shared with Jessica, including trust.

***

January 8, 20**

THAT B*TCH YURI. Kwon Yuri. Aigooo!! I won’t ever forget that name. She stole everything from me!! He was my everything, and now he’s gone! She took her away from me!! I was furious when I knew that they were officially in a relationship. I mean, this life!! How could she do this me? The mere fact that I knew him longer AND better than her!! Wae Jaejoong oppa?? I’m much much much much better than that freaking thief!! I don’t know anymore . . . What is life without him now? Will I still continue studying at that school? Will I be able to see him again, without her by his side? More importantly, will I still have the happy ending that I’ve been dreaming about? There are so many questions in my head, and yet, no answers. I don’t know anymore.

 

P.S. almost destroyed a room a while ago due to frustration. I mean, who won’t get mad about that?? Psh. I was even caught on tape by that dummy girl that b*tch is always with. I think Soo Min’s her name. Oh . I don’t care.

2nd P.S. this puny life. I don’t wanna live anymore. But it would be better if she would just die and leave me and Jaejoong oppa alone to have our own happy life.

3rd P.S. I’ll have my revenge. Not now but, SOON. I’ll really make that girl suffer, to the point that she’ll regret what she had done. Hey, revenge is sweet, right? I’ll make it sweeter for her.

***

 

Yuri was still in shock after reading that entry. She felt weak and almost fell on the ground. Her eyes started to water at the thought that the one she trusted so much in SNSD has hated her even before they became idols. She still hadn’t found any proof about their kiss but Jessica’s diary entries were already enough to prove that she has something that Yuri’s should’ve known about long ago.

“I can’t believe this. . . . Why? Why would she do this to me? Just because of Jaejoong oppa?” Her voice sounded weak. She felt something stir inside her. It wasn’t sadness, for she knows that it will only make her weak, but instead, it was rage. She felt the urge to throw the diary in her hands.

“Tsk. She calls me a b*tch then kisses my boyfriend?! How could she?! And I thought we were friends! Revenge, huh? We’ll see about that.” She snapped and tightened her grip on the diary. For a moment, she felt that the sensitive, calm and cheerful Yuri were suddenly fading, replacing it with a furious Yuri who was betrayed by her closest friend. Her eyes started to water, and she eventually started to cry silently, but not because of sadness, but because of anger.

Suddenly, the door swung open and the owner of the room came in.

“Y-Yuri-ah?! What’re you doing here?” Jessica said.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong chingus ~~ whew . exo made me busy today with all that spazzing whatsoever . but my , what caught my eyes even before they debuted was KAI !! omo ~~ you really look like a direct offspring of changmin and taemin . i mean , with those eyes from taemin and oohh la la lips from changmin . you truly have the blood of SM family . LOL just sharin' . XD

i just noticed , i have left so many typo in the last chap . LOL . she looked at her . *babo mode* XD

anyways , nosy Yuri just found something fishy ~~ oh my jess . looks like you'll be busted on the next chap !! here's a quick preview . :)

PREVIEW:

“Wait, what? Who told you about that?” Jessica asked.

“JUST ANSWER THE ING QUESTION, DAMN IT!!” Yuri snapped.

“Stop yelling at me!!” Jessica pulled away from her and held her own shoulders.

COMMENT REPLIES:

namtswb - well, imagination is a great thing after all . but just not too much . XD here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

icypink89 - LOL NO . he's mine . XD btw , sano's route is a bit dull since he's the only one who didn't turn into a fury but GOSH was the ending so cheesy to infinite level . i mean , he was like "chizuru , you're the one i want to have a happy life with" or something like that . i died with happiness . XD LOL . so anyways , looks like last chapter made you more of a yunri than jaeri . haha !! can't blame you thought, with all thos cheesy whatnots . XD here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope you liked it . :)

cathymika - more yulsic violence in the next chap . omo ~~ i feel so guilty writing it . XD anyways , here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you like it . :)

exoticsonecassie - yay new reader !! hey , i like your username . just sayin' though . haha !! and btw , no don't choose between the two . you can't choose one between two shining , shimmering , splendid and hot beings . just feel bad for both . haha !! here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

FolderName - nope , he has seen everything that happened on the veranda . sad isn't it ? that's why i told him i'll make him feel better . *ifyouknowwhatimean* . LOL XD . here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

ilovekownyuri - everything in the plastic bag is explained on the very first part of the chap , chingu . hope that helped ~~ :) and i also hope that yunri part was close to satisfying ?? haha !! just kidding . here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you like it . :)

blackpearl - oh , you want more than that ? oh sure why not . SOON chingu SOON . LOL XD here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you liked it . :)

beautifulrhapsody - oh , wow . thanks for the compliment chingu ~~ haha . i think the next would make you hate sica much more since there would be a bit of yulsic violence there (am i overexaggerating it ?? XD) . here's chapter 47 ~~ i hope that you like it . :)