Gossip boys

I can't stop loving you

“You know, I can help you get Jaejoong oppa. I have a close relationship with those two so it’s easier for me to talk to them about this.” Soo Min said as she approached Jessica.

“Yes, that’s correct. Simply put, I’ll need you.” Jessica said.

“What do I get in return?” Soo Min asked.

“Well, if it’s money that you want, that would be very easy. If it’s a higher position, I’ll talk to the execs.” Jessica smiled.

“Deal.” Soo Min quickly said as she put out her hand for a handshake.

Wow. I didn’t know she’s easy to persuade. Jessica smiled as she reached out for Soo Min’s hand when suddenly, a loud laughter came from Soo Min.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! As if I’d do that. If only you’d see the look on your face!! Aigoo~~ that was a good one. Haha!! You really made me laugh there Sica.” Soo Min continuously laughed. Jessica’s blood started to boil but she quickly calmed herself and sighed a few times.

“Go ahead and laugh, you insolent girl. You’ll never know what’s coming for your dear best friend. Let’s just see how strong she is as I break her heart to pieces, shall we?” Jessica smiled and left the room.

She’s really not a human, REALLY.Soo Min thought as she watched her leave the room.

---oOo---

(9:45 AM, same day)

DBSK were also on their way to the same variety show where SNSD was going. They were also caught in traffic like the girls.

“Hyung, when will the variety show start?” Junsu asked Yunho.

“We’re almost there. Just maybe five minutes more.” Yunho said as he rubbed his eyes.

“Aish, just how long are we gonna stay on the road?” Junsu said as he sipped some orange juice.

“Don’t worry, we’re almost there.” Yunho happily said. After hearing this, Yoochun, who was reading a book at the back of the mini bus, quickly looked at Yunho.

“Yah, what’s with that tone and facial expression?” Yoochun teased and approached the two.

“H-hey, is it bad for me to be happy?? I mean, c’mon. Can’t I be happy sometimes? You’re so malicious.” Yunho complained. Suddenly his phone rang. When he opened it, he saw a text message, and it was from Yuri.

Annyeong oppa!! Hey, I forgot to say thanks for the other night, right? Or didn’t I? Aish. But still, gomawo. It really made me feel better. Good thing you invited me over to watch the meteor shower. Hehehe. Looking forward to seeing you later!! Bye~~ :)

P.S. say hi to the other members for me~~ :D

As Yunho read the text message, a smile started to form in his face. The other two quickly noticed this so they tried to take a glance on the text message but unfortunately, the mini bus suddenly went to stop, making the other two nearly tumbling on the middle.

“We’re here already?” Junsu asked with disbelief.

“Yah, you were complaining a while ago and now you’re complaining again??” Yunho laughed as he happily went off the bus. Seeing this, Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other and wondered why this is so.

As they headed towards their dressing room, the two were still wondering why their leader is in such a happy mood and the only thing that they could tell themselves is, I don’t know. A few minutes later, they reached their dressing room and unpacked their things. Yoochun saw a TV on the corner so he looked for the remote.

“I’m going to the C.R. for a while, guys.” Yunho said and left the room. The two just nodded and turned the TV on.

“What to watch, what to watch. . . . . “ Yoochun said as he scanned on the channels, until he came to a live show talking about the latest issues inside the country.

“There.” Yoochun said as he laid down the couch.

“Yah, you call yourself a man when you like watching gossips?” Junsu said and sat down.

“Hey, there’s not much to watch this early in the morning. Other channels are just full of cartoons and whatsoever. I kinda grew tired of watching cartoons all day long.” Yoochun laughed.

“Aish, gimme the rem – “

“SHHHHHHHHH” Yoochun immediately covered Junsu’s mouth when something caught his ears.

“WHAT??” Junsu yelled and Yoochun pointed at the TV. They both watched as they looked closely.

“ ---- was spotted on a car with a girl. After the release of this picture, hundreds of speculations came out, saying that this male singer is already dating someone. And guess what they are doing in the picture?” The host (girl) said.

“Kissing!!” Yoochun guessed.

“No, that’s too straightforward. Hugging, perhaps?” Junsu guessed.

The others hosts also guessed what the two were doing. Some said kissing, like Yoochun. And some said hugging, like Junsu. Others simply said that they were just talking inside the car. The host smiled at their guesses as she continued to talk.

“Okay, let’s look closely at the picture.” The host said. The picture was then shown but the faces were blurred.

“It looks like they were just about to kiss. And why is it blurred?” One of the other hosts said.

“We don’t want fangirls protesting at the front of the star’s company, right? That incident last year really made us and the staff shudder so to avoid repeating history, we did that.” She said.

“This picture has been circulating the internet for the last two days, after its release by the paparazzi who shot it. This sparked an outrage among the netizens and fangirls who saw the picture, and even those who did not. The problem is, they’re not angry at the guy whose face is clearly shown, but the girl he’s with. They’ve been guessing who this girl is and they all have the same guesses.” She explained.

“Who is it, based on their guesses?” one of them asked.

“Here’s a hint: these two came from the same company.” She smiled.

“So it’s an idol then? Wait, isn’t that forbidden? You know, dating with someone who’s from the same company as yours.” One of them said.

“That’s right. And that’s what makes most of the fangirls angry, but not those who ship their couple.” She said.

“Whoa. Some issue alright. Beware of the fangirls out there – “ Junsu turned the TV off.

“YAH JUNSU, wae u turn that off? I’m getting curious!” Yoochun yelled.

“Only an hour and a half and the show’s gonna start.” Junsu said while looking at his wristwatch.

“Oh, right. Aish, I haven’t even changed my clothes.” Yoochun said and took off his clothes.

“Hmm. I getting curious now. Let’s find out who that guy is.” Junsu said and took his phone. A few minutes later, he found a link to the original picture without the blur. The moment he clicked it, his eyes were wide open, and so was Yoochun who was halfway in changing his clothes and at the same time, saw Junsu’s phone.

“What the ?” Yoochun exclaimed when suddenly, the doors slammed opened and in came a panting Yunho. Both eyes were still wide open, then focused on Yunho who nearly tumbled on the doorway.

 

---OOO---

PREVIEW:

“How am I supposed to know that when I don’t even know what it is? Just tell me, oppa.”

“Okay. *sigh* please forgive me for this.” Yunho said, afraid of Yuri’s reaction.

“Oppa, are you gonna tell me or not?” Yuri smiled.

“Y-You see, awhile ago – “