Midnight blues

I can't stop loving you

“Yeobosaeyo? Oppa? Yah, don’t you know what time it is? You haven’t sent me a single message this day!! Don’t you know how worried I was?? I tried to call Sica-yah to ask about you but she was out of reach.” Yuri said continuously.

“Yuri-ah, I’m so sorry I haven’t sent a single message to you this day. I was so busy filming. Mianhe~~ I hope you can forgive me. Don’t worry, I’ll come there right now. Don’t sleep yet, araso? “ Jaejoong said.

“Be sure to come or else . . . . . . . “ Yuri warned.

“Or else what?” Jaejoong teased.

“I will not pay attention to you. EVER.” Yuri said.

“Yah, don’t do that to me. I spent all my attention to you and you won’t do the same?? Do you want me to hug you till you can’t breathe?” Jaejoong said.

“I’d like that.” Yuri giggled, which made Jaejoong smile.

“Yah, just what are you doing to me? Come here now ASAP!! You’ll make me worry even more!” Yuri said and hung the phone. When the phone call ended, Jaejoong sighed as he looked at his cell phone wallpaper, which was their picture when they cross-dressed.

I’m so sorry, Yuri-ah. I’m so sorry. I couldn’t help it.He thought as he started the car’s engine and started to drive.

(SNSD’s dorm)

“Was that Jaejoong oppa?” Yoona asked as she yawned and rubbed her eyes.

“Yup, he said he’ll come right now.” Yuri happily said.

“But it’s already midnight unnie. Don’t tell me you’re gonna let him sleep here?” Yoona said as she covered her whole body with her blanket.

“That’s a good idea.” Yuri smiled.

“Oh, great.” Yoona grumbled. Yuri the lights and headed to the guest room.

“Yah unnie!! Just don’t make any noise!! Let me sleep!!” Yoona shouted as she threw a stress ball on the light switch that turned it off.

A few minutes later, Yuri was done in making the bed for Jaejoong then suddenly, she heard Sooyoung yelling her name. Since it was already midnight, she thought it was an emergency so hurried towards the stairs and ran to where Sooyoung’s voice was coming from and saw Sooyoung in the kitchen, holding a plate with 5 sandwiches.

“Yuri unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu?????” Sooyoung shouted.

“What? What happened? Is there a problem?” Yuri said while still catching her breath.

“Jaejoong oppa’s at the living room. He looks so tired. And why by the way?” Sooyoung said as she took a bite in her sandwich.

“He insisted to. And why are you still awake?” Yuri asked.

“Midnight snack of course.” Sooyoung said and ate the last part of her 1st sandwich, which leaves 4 more.

“Oh, okay.” Yuri nodded and Sooyoung left. Suddenly remembering that Jaejoong’s at the living room, she rushed to see him. When she the lights, she saw Jaejoong lying on the couch with his shirt open. She quickly felt heat throughout her body, then she quickly covered her face.

“O-oppa, w-why is your shirt open?” Yuri said without looking.

“Oh, m-mianhe Yuri-ah. It’s just that it’s so hot and I’m so tired to I loosened my shirt. Sorry ‘bout that.” Jaejoong said and quickly closed his shirt. Yuri sat down and wiped his face.

“You look so tired, oppa. Come now. You should rest.” Yuri held his hands and pulled him up but Jaejoong looked so surprised and hesitated.

“What? Is there something wrong?” Yuri asked.

“Are you sure? I mean, do I really have to spend the night here?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yeah, of course it’s okay. C’mon now.” Yuri said and went to the guest room.

After a few seconds, they reached the guest room and seeing the bed, Jaejoong quickly removed his shirt and lied down. After seeing this, Yuri quickly looked the other way and tried to cover her eyes, which made Jaejoong laugh.

“Yah, stop that.” Jaejoong  smiled and pulled Yuri onto the bed and hugged her.

“Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” Jaejoong said.

“What is it?” Yuri replied.

“If I do something bad to you, will you still love me and forgive me?” He said.

“Of course I will. Didn’t I tell you before that no matter what happens, I’ll still love you? And hey, haven’t you done so many things that made me angry and sad?” Yuri laughed.

“Then it’s okay now.” Jaejoong smiled and let go of Yuri, then held her face.

“What’s okay?” She asked.

“That whatever I do, you’ll always forgive me.”  He said.

“But that doesn’t mean that I will tolerate you. Once is enough, so you should take time to change. Hey, why are you asking me things like that. You did something bad, didn’t you?” Yuri glared.

“N-no, that’s not what I meant. I-I was just being ready if ever I do something wrong in the future, that’s all.” Jaejoong quickly said, which made her laugh.

“Aish, you silly girl.” Jaejoong smiled and kissed Yuri in the lips. They pressed their body closer to each other. It was a very passionate kiss, until flashbacks of Jessica suddenly hit Jaejoong’s head that he pushed Yuri away from him. Yuri was so shocked that her eyes were wide open.

“W-what’s got into you, oppa? Is something wrong?” Yuri stammered.

“Ughh. My head hurts. I-I’m so sorry Yuri-ah. Umm, let’s just sleep now, okay?” Jaejoong said without looking at her.

“O-okay then.” Yuri said. She closed the door but it still swung open, and she didn’t seem to notice it. After that, she lied down on the bed beside Jaejoong, and he hugged her tight. Unbeknownst to them, two fiery eyes were watching behind the door.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

and yeah, another late update . omo, mianhe~~ i had two rough weeks to prepare for my final exam in my high school life so o wanted to do better than before , and another yeah , i think i passed . haha !! but anyways , sorry guys!! but since there are no more exams to prepare for , i'll have all the time to face my laptop!! YAY!! haha . and another yeah again , that makes graduation NEARER . dun dunnnnn ~~~~ omooooo!!! TT_TT

hey guys , thanks for the comments . i really appreciate it . pardon the drama . XD

 

PREVIEW:

“Soo Min, you’re Yuri’s best friend for a long time, right?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, so what?” Soo Min said without even looking at her.

“And she tells you a lot about her life, no?”

“Yeah. Just why are you asking me things like that?” Soo Min stood up.

“Hey, calm down there, sister. I’m not gonna eat you or something.” Jessica smiled and capped her lipstick.

“Then what do you want?” Soo Min arrogantly said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

bamboobaybee - yay new reader !! sorry for the late update btw . and hey , thanks for the comment , especially the first line !! omo . don't say that you're weird , i also imagine things like that , sometimes much MORE than that . haha !! XD

elyse17 - hehe . eager for the scandals ?? antay antay lng unnie . dami pang mangyayari . and yes , filipino din ako . haha !! sa wakas mkkapagtagalog n ko dto . mejo buryo n utak ko s kkaenglish e . kidding !! XD here's chapter 35 btw . hope tha you like it . :)

ijustlovesoshisuju - don't be nervous chingu ~~ let's just see what will happen soon . hehe . here's chapter 35 ~~ :)

cathymika - i hope that this chapter answered you question . hehe . and i like how you root for hae . hehe . here's chapter 35 ~~ hope that you like it even though it's late . XD

icypink89 - you're welcome . haha . btw , i hope that this chapter answered your question , like cathymika . hehe . hope that you both liked it . :)

ilovekownyuri - wow , so many cheers for hae . hehe . he's really a good guy here . well , since he's one of my bias in suju (my #1 is shindong :D), i don't want him to look bad , plus the fact that he doesn't really look evil . kekeke XD

FolderName - she really looks like a b*tch now . haha . did i do it too much ? mianhe for the gorjesses out there . i didn't mean to make her looks bad . she just looks so evil . maybe that's why she's called the ice princess .

JaeJoong_Girl_4ever - annyeong chingu ~~ here's chapter 35 . hope that you like it . sorry for the late update btw . :)