Fan boy much?

I can't stop loving you

“You’re in a relationship right now, am I correct?” the woman said.

“Y-yes. Why?” Jaejoong said.

“Do your best to protect it. Resist the temptation that surrounds you. Is that clear?” The woman smiled.

“O-okay. I will. But can I ask you a question? Why do you seem to know so much about me? Have I met you before? What’s your name?” Jaejoong asked.

“Oh, that won’t be necessary.” The woman chuckled.

“Jaejoong-ah!! Come here!!” Junsu yelled from the gate. Jaejoong looked at him and gave him a hand signal that he’ll come after a few minutes, then turned again to the ahjumma.

“But I really need to – “ Jaejoong said and saw that no one was beside him anymore. He looked around for the ahjumma but she was gone.

“YAH JAEJOONG-AH!!” Junsu yelled again.

“Coming!!” Jaejoong shouted. He ran towards the gate and saw Junsu giving him a strange look.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing. Come inside. There's a phone call for you.” Junsu said. Jaejoong went inside the house. Junsu was left and stood straight, like he had seen something weird.

Just who is he talking to? Or maybe my eye’s just really blurred. But I’m sure he’s alone on the bench. Oh, whatever. Junsu brushed the thought quickly off his mind.

---oOo---

(At a studio *same day*)

“All right, that’s the last of it. Thank you very much for your time. At a very young age, you boys are so good at modeling, y’know?” Soo Min said to their models, who were Shinee.

“Kamsahamnida noona.” Shinee said.

“Whoa, that was very tiring.” Onew said and sat on the nearest couch.

“I miss Yoogeun already. Remember, when he cried because we weren’t paying attention to him because we’re filming a CF? Ah, those days.” Minho followed Onew to the couch.

“Yeah, me too. Even if he attacks my . . . . . you know what I mean, I still miss him.” Jonghyun happily thought as he stretched out his arms. Key and Taemin agreed to them and smiled.

“Ah, the Shinee boys, missing a baby. How cute!!” Soo Min said and took a picture of them reminiscing.

“Whoa!! Noona!! Why all of a sudden?” Minho said.

“Why? Stolen pictures are the best because they show your natural emotions rather than posing for a picture. Would you mind if I post this on the internet?” Soo Min teased.

“Yah noona!! Don’t do that!!” Key protested.

“Of course I won’t. Pictures like these are not for sharing. I should be the only one who can see this.” Soo Min laughed.

“Greedy noona.” Taemin laughed.

“Oh well, take your time to rest because I know after 1 and a half hour, you’ll have another appointment. You’re still growing up so you need to rest as much as possible. Don’t tire yourselves too much. Is that clear?” Soo Min spoke like a big sister to all of them. Shinee agreed to her. Then suddenly, Soo Min’s cell phone rang.

“Oh, wait a minute, okay? Excuse me.” Soo Min said and turned around.

“Yeobosaeyo? Yuri-ah? Yes I’m still here. Are you all ready?” Soo Min said.

“Yuri-ah? Does she mean Yuri noona? Omo omo. Are they going here?” Minho suddenly said with his eyes full of hope that they will come.

“Yah, what are you, a fan boy? Do you still have a crush on her? Beat it Minho-yah, she’s already taken.” Onew said.

“What? Taken? By whom? By me?” Minho joked.

“Aigoo, stop daydreaming. She already has a boyfriend. I’m not so sure who the guy is because she never revealed the name. She simply said that she’s in a relationship right now. I’m not even sure if the guy is a celebrity or a non-showbiz guy. Yah, don’t you know abut these things? Since you have a crush on her, you should be one of the people who know about this first!! Just what kind of fan boy are you?” Key said.

“SHHHHHH. Hyungs, keep your voices low. Soo Min noona might hear us.” Taemin said.

“Okay, okay. Hey, just where are you now? Okay.” Soo Min said on her cell phone. Unbeknownst to her, Yuri and the other members of SNSD were already behind her.

“Okay, okay. Hey, are you sure you’re not busy? You should rest, you know.” Yuri said. She tiptoed behind Soo Min. The Shinee boys saw her and the other members. They were pointing her and were about to say something when Yuri signaled them to keep quiet.

“No, I’m not. I just finished taking pictures of Shinee. Hey, why do you sound like you’re nearby?” Soo Min wondered.

“It’s because I’m just behind you, silly.” Yuri teased. Soo Min turned around and saw the whole group of SNSD.

“Annyeong!!” SNSD said.

“Aigoo, you surprised me. Whoa, the power of nine. Still looking wonderful as always. Oh, by the way, Shinee’s here.” Soo Min happily said. The Shinee boys greeted them with a smile.

“Annyeong haseyo noonas!!” Shinee smiled. When they all lifted their heads, they were all smiling, except for Minho, who looked like he was dazed by Yuri.

“Annyeong!!’ SNSD replied.

“Oh, Minho-yah. I saw your Ring Ding Dong performance last time. You look good on the camera.” Yuri smiled at Minho.

Aigoo. Is this really happening? Is this a dream? Is she really praising me? OMO OMO OMO. She noticed only me!! Minho thought and stared at Yuri, who’s now surrounded by roses and daisies in his thoughts.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! here i am again . and i know i'm VERY late . mianhe !! i was really busy with school projects so i didn't have time to update . mianhe ~~~~  TT_TT

omo omo omo . the feeling when you tweeted your precious bias . i just did for the first time . haha !! XD

anyways , hope you like this chapter since our dear Shinee boys are going to take in our story !! haha . minho's such a fan boy . :D

PREVIEW:

“Yah!! Why were you acting like that a while ago??!! You’re so embarrassing!!” Key said.

“I’m so sorry!! I just can’t help myself but smile. With that giggle and such . . . .  Just WHO could resist someone like her??!!” Minho screamed. His voice was so loud that the other staff members nearby were giving strange looks at him. Minho quickly covered his mouth and sat on the couch.

COMMENT REPLIES:

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - omo !! sorry for updating so late . hope that you won't be angry . anyways , hope you like this chapter because minho's here . i think he's your bias ?? obviously from you name . haha . kamsahamnida and mianhe . :)

MinyuLover - don't be jealous unnie . haha . this really happens in really , only like in 10 years . haha !! just kidding . :D

bianca - here's chapter 19 !! hope that you like minho's appearance in this chapter . and don't worry , there will be a lot more . :D

kkabyul - aren't they cute ?? ughh . i'm so envious of the people who's always around them . haha . :D

icypink89 - yay new reader !! kamsahamnida from the bottom of my heart . here's chapter 19 !! hope that you like it . and oh , don't forget to subscribe , okay ?? that would be great . thank you very much !! :D

elyse17 - oh , so it's champagne . thanks for the info unnie and about your boyfriend , many more loving years for the two of you . haha . kamsahamnida . :D