There's nothing you can do

I can't stop loving you

“What happened?” Yuri asked.

“You see, my sister predicted that someone known as Black Pearl will come to my son’s life. She said that this woman will be Jaejoong’s lover but certain things are bound to happen so their relationship will be tough. When you debuted as a member of SNSD, I had the feeling that you’re the Black Pearl my sister was talking about, judging from your stage name.” Oh-Shi stated.

“So, a week before her meeting with my son, she looked for her jewelry box and took that necklace. She said that she found this necklace lying on the seashore when she went on a vacation. That night, she had a premonition. On her dream, she saw Jaejoong smiling while holding the hands of a woman who’s wearing this necklace. He called this woman as Black Pearl. This is where she predicted that this Black Pearl will be his lover. After that, the dream shifted to a different scene where she saw Jaejoong standing on his knees on the door of the church while looking at a bride on the altar who was crying. On this part, she was not sure who the bride is or if Jaejoong was the groom or not. Well, being a woman who never believed in such stories, I just shrugged it off and almost forgot about it the next day. Sigh, it never even came to my mind that it was true.” Oh-Shi continued. Yuri, who was still trying to piece together what Jaejoong’s mom have said, looked at her necklace with a confused expression.

“Just keep that necklace, okay? And don’t tell my son about what we have just talked about, araso?” Oh-shi smiled. When Yuri was about to speak, her cell phone rang. She opened her bag and took her phone.

“Yeobosaeyo? Oh, Sooyoung-ah. Yes, I already bought the groceries. What? Tell her to come down and have some lunch. We’ll prepare some soup for her later. Okay , okay okay. Bye.” Yuri sighed after the phone call. She picked up her things and the groceries.

“It was really a fun time talking with you eomoni, but I really have to go. Mianhe. Please take care.” Yuri said and bowed politely.

“It’s okay my dear. Take care on your way home.” Oh-Shi smiled. After that, Yuri left and hailed a taxi. Oh-Shi was left alone on her sister’s grave.

“She’s the one I’m talking about, unnie. She’s beautiful, isn’t she? Sigh. I hope that things will be alright between them.” Oh-shi said and a cold breeze ruffled her hair.

---oOo---

“Unnie, where have you been? We were waiting for you.” Seohyun said.

“Mianhe. I just saw Jaejoong oppa’s mom on the way so we chatted for a while. Here.” Yuri handed Taeyeon the groceries and they started to cook.

“Where’s Sica?” Yuri quickly said.

“She’s still upstairs. Aigoo, that girl. What is wrong with her?” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll call her then.” Yuri suggested.

“She’ll just tell you to leave her alone. You’ll just waste your time.” Sooyoung said, obviously irritated by the situation.

“But I’ll still try. We never know, right?” Yuri smiled at them and went upstairs. The rest of the girls just stared at her and smiled afterwards. Seohyun, who seemed clueless of their smiles, asked why they are doing so.

“She’s always like that. Cheerful when other people are not. Smiling when others don’t really feel good. Most of the time, she lightens up the mood, but you might not have noticed that. Some of us don’t. But I do, I don’t know why. She just has that warm aura that really makes you smile. Maybe that’s why Jaejoong oppa liked her, for that trait of hers.” Yoona smiled.

Meanwhile, Yuri knocked on Jessica’s door.

“Sica, this is Yuri. I’m coming in, okay?” Yuri said and opened the door. When she saw Jessica, she was not on her bed anymore. She was standing, looking at the window. When Jessica noticed Yuri’s presence, she quickly glared at her.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked in a sarcastic tone.

“I was about to wake you up. Yah, what’s with that tone?” Yuri laughed and approached her. Jessica rolled her eyes away from her.

“Hey, Taeyeon-ah’s making a yummy soup. Ga ja, let’s eat.” Yuri cheerfully said and held Jessica’s hands but she quickly swept it away. Yuri looked surprised by what she did.

“Yuri, can you please stop?” Jessica said. Yuri was startled by how she pronounced her name. Jessica sat down and tried to calm herself.

“S-Sica? Are you okay –“

“No I’m not!! And it’s because of you!!” Jessica exploded. Her eyes were full of hate, a sight which was different to the Jessica they know.

“Me? Why? What did I do?” Yuri said, trembling.

“You took him away from me. And now all I’ve got is nothing!!” Jessica shouted, her voice sounded like she was about to cry. Her eyes started to become watery

“I’ll take him back, get it? And no one can stop me, not even you.” Jessica looked at Yuri with intense eyes, like she was freezing her to death.

“Do you mean Jaejoong oppa? I-I didn’t take him away from you. Just what are you talking about?” Yuri tried to speak with a calm voice.

“You didn’t take him away? Yah, are you making fun of me?! Of course you know nothing!! You just did what you want without even thinking if others will get hurt!!” Jessica said. Yuri was still trying to comprehend what she was talking about.

“Yah!! Are you two alright?? You two sound like you’re fighting.” Taeyeon said from downstairs.

“Y-yes we’re fine!! Just call us when the soup is ready.” Yuri quickly responded.

“The soup IS ready!! Come downstairs.” Taeyeon replied.

“Quick thinking huh? Now, before we go down, I want you to keep your mouth shut, araso? Never let anyone know about this or else you’re DEAD. Now, get out of my room before I do anything to you. Just tell them I’m dressing up. Oh, and one more thing. I’ll make sure to get him back from you. ” Jessica warned her. Yuri just nodded and left the room. When she closed the door, she stood for a while and tried to think.

Why is she like that? She’s acting so weird. And I’m getting scared. Yuri tried to calm herself as she walked down the stairs.

“Yah unnie, what happened? We kinda heard her shouting.” Sooyoung asked as she ate her soup.

“It was nothing. I just about cucumbers. You know how much she hates cucumbers.” Yuri tried to smile. The others quickly nodded, oblivious of what really happened.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong chingus !!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !! whoooo !! sorry for the delayed update . but since it's new year , i decided to update to start my year right . a good start it is !! haha . :D

so , there you go . the history of that necklace . my mind really blew up while thinking of a proper history . ideas came to my mind like a thousand rockets launched at once . good thing i remembered everything well and made it in order . just sharing ~~ haha . :D

omo . what's happening to sica ?? she's starting to be bad to our dear yuri . >_<

here's chapter 29 , my dear chingus . hope that you like it . don't forget to subscribe and comment , araso ? happy new year again !! cheers to everyone !! :D

 

PREVIEW:

Omo. She’s already starting. Should I tell Yuri about this? Soo Min thought. When she was about to speak, her cell phone rang. The staff?? Aish. Of all times. Soo Min thought and took the call.

“Yeobosaeyo? What? Right now? But – “ The person on the other line quickly hung up.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

ilovekownyuri - sorry for the delayed update !! hope that you understand . thanks for the support !! here's chapter 29 . hope that you like it . :)

nnguyen123 - sorry for the delayed update ~~ here's chapter 29 though !! hope that you like it . :)

bianca - hmm . did i make you confused ? omo . mianhe ~~ >_<

dahnisya - oooohhhhh ~~ thrilled ?? haha . lols . sorry for the delayed update my dear chingu . here's chapter 29 !! hope that you like it . :)

ijustlovesoshisuju - sorry for the delayed update ~~ here's chapter 29 my dear chingu !! hope that you like it . :)

FPSonElf - I-C-A-N-T-T-E-L-L-Y-O-U . hahahaha !! just kidding . the story will tell , don't worry . :D

icypink89 - here's the necklace's story !! hope that i didn't disappoint you . haha . XD

sone4eva - omo !! sleep first !! be sure that you have rested well before you start reading . i don't want to be a cause for you becoming stressed . haha . credits to winterprincess@vip cafe for the wonderful poster !! :D

elyse17 - omo . sorry for freaking you out unnie . haha !! here's chapter 29 unnie !! hope that you like it . :))

FolderName - nice username ~~ seriously , although it's weird , i like it . haha . thanks for subscribing btw !! oh , and mianhe for freaking you out about that ahjumma . haha . mianhe ~~ XD

 

P.S. guys , i wanna say a big THANK YOU for reading my fic , really . it's really an overwhelming feeling that other people are appreciating your work . thanks for subscribing , thanks for the comments , thanks for reading it , thanks for being my reader , thanks for the reactions , thanks for the support , thanks for EVERYTHING !! really , i'm so happy *tears of joy* . haha . so , for the upcoming year , i hope that you'll keep supporting me and in turn , i'll do my best !! cheers to everyone !! :)