Just what happened yesterday?

I can't stop loving you

“He said that we should not worry too much. He’ll call a team to search for them. In the meantime, he said that we should sleep and don’t bother to tell his to the other girls. It’ll just make them worry. But, I just can’t help but be worried, y’know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay, I’ll try calling the other oppas then.” Yuri said and dialed the numbers of the other DBSK members but Hyoyeon stopped her.

“You need to rest. You haven’t slept this whole afternoon. I’ll do that, araso? Now go to your room and rest.” Hyoyeon smiled at her. Yuri was hesitant to do so at first, but she felt dizzy so she headed to her room.

(The next day, at a hospital)

“Gomawo.” Jaejoong said as he took his jacket from Yunho.

“Yah, just where were you last night? We were so worried.” Yunho asked.

“We were stuck on an unknown road because we ran out of gas.” Jaejoong said.

“Unknown? Oh, I think I know what you’re talking about. I also got lost in there.” Junsu said.

“You know that road?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yep. Until now, I still don’t know the name of that place but man, it sure is an experience.” Junsu laughed.

“So hyung, how did they find you? By the time we arrived here in the hospital, you’re already here.” Changmin asked.

“I-I don’t exactly remember how. The only thing I remember is waking up in the ambulance.” Jaejoong tried to recall. Then suddenly, the door opened. Yoochun came inside with a folder with his hands.

“Hey Jaejoong-ah, do you know who’s the woman who found you last night?” Yoochun suddenly asked.

“Woman? What are you talking – “ Jaejoong suddenly felt a pain in his head.

“Hey, are you all right?” Yunho quickly asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay. I think I’m having some headaches. What were you talking about again?” Jaejoong said.

“Hey, I’m talking about the woman who called the police last night. While they were searching for the two of you in the middle of the night, a woman called them saying that she knows where you are. When the cops reached the location, they found you and Jessica inside your car in the middle of nowhere, but the woman was nowhere to be seen.” Yoochun said as he read the files on the folder.

“I-I don’t . . . . I can’t remember everything well. But I’ll try.” Jaejoong said.

“No, just rest. You can try it tomorrow, but now, you need to rest.” Yunho said. Jaejoong nodded and sat firmly on the bed.

Hey, just what happened yesterday? I’m sure we didn’t sleep inside my car. Jaejoong tried to recall. Then suddenly, random thoughts started to appear in his mind.

Omo. We’re out of gas. . . . . This place sure is creepy, but it gives off a peaceful aura. . . . . Hey, want me to tie your hair? . . . . . . Remember the times when we used talk in the library? . . . . . . . . . . . . . I’ve got something to confess to you. . . . . . . I love you. I still love you. . . . Look, I don’t wanna ruin our friendship just because of this. Strange voices started to enter his mind. The scenes from last night started to appear in his mind, making his head hurt much more.

ARGGGHHH!!! Just what is happening to me?? Jaejoong started to scream in pain.

Jet black eyes . . . .  . . . . . Blue veil . . . . . . . Aunt . . . . My aunt . . . . . These words started to echo in his head. Then suddenly, Jaejoong stared blankly, still holding his head.

“Hey, what’s happening to you?” the other DBSK member’s voices started to echo in his ears.

I remember now. We ran out of gas. We were in the middle of nowhere. She confessed to me. We went inside the house of that random woman, who looks like my deceased aunt and we slept there. Hey, wait a minute. If we slept inside her house, then why did the police saw us inside my car? It doesn’t make sense. Jaejoong thought.

“I-I’m fine. I just need to rest, I think.” Jaejoong said.

Meanwhile, Jessica was sitting on a bed next to Jaejoong’s. She was very quiet the moment they reached the hospital.

“Sica-yah, are you alright?” Changmin asked.

“Y-yes, I think so.” Jessica replied without even looking at him. Then suddenly, someone knocked on the door. When it opened, Yuri came in, with the other SNSD girls. The others came in running to hug Jessica but Yuri remained standing in front of the door. When Jaejoong saw her, he quickly got out of bed and ran towards her then hugged her.

“Yuri-ah!! Yuri-ah I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry I didn’t come.” Jaejoong said.

“I was so worried about the two of you.” Yuri spoke in a very soft voice. Her eyes became watery, like she was about to cry.

“Now, now. Don’t cry. Look, I’m fine. See? I don’t have any wounds.” Jaejoong showed her his body. When Yuri looked at his face, she started to smile, afterwards she hugged him.

“It just feels good to know that both of you are safe.” Yuri said. When Jaejoong heard this, he nearly cried. He hugged her so tightly, like there’s no tomorrow.

While this was happening, all eyes were looking at them.

“Aww, they’re so sweet!!” Sunny said. The others agreed. Jessica looked at the couple, and started to feel so down, as well as Yunho. He tried to look away and focused on fixing Jaejoong’s bed instead.

After a few minutes of rest, they were released from the hospital, and went home.

(SNSD’s dorm, Jessica’s room, same day)

“Sica-yah, are you okay now?” Yuri asked Jessica, but Jessica wasn’t looking at her.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! oh how i missed this site !! gosh , i was away for almost three months . mianhe chingus ~~ hope that you understand my situation . i just have too many problems and i figured that maybe if i update , i'd feel better . :D

i'm so sorry guys for the VEEEEEEEEERRRYYYYYYYYY delayed update . but i hope that you'll still read this update even if it took me months before updating .

ooohhh , i feel some jelly people in the end of the chapter . aww . poor sica and yunho . it's alright , right ? ahha . :D

here's chapter 27 !! hope that you like it guys . oh , and have a merry christmas everyone !! Godbless . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“E-eomoni? Why? What’s the matter?” Yuri asked.

“Looks like she did her job well.” Oh-Shi smiled.

“What do you mean?” Yuri said.

“My dear, have you read some DBSK facts on the internet?” she suddenly asked.

“Yes. But, what about that?” Yuri wondered.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

RedFlamer37 - a big NO . as you can see , i already ended the jaesic moment because I myself feel jealous . and don't worry , loads of yunri moments coming up in the next chapters !! :D

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa - yeah i agree with you !! i bet she just can't accept that fact.

bianca - omo !! sorry for the VERY late update chingu !! hope that you won't get angry .

dahnisya - if i'm not mistaken , this is not your old name , right ? i mean you changed it . haha . your comment was the one i really remembered after my last login , which was waaaay back on october . umm , don't worry , i already ended the jaesic moment there . and yep , just like what i said to redFlamer37 , loads of yunri moments coming up in the next chapters !! well , not exactly the next chapter 28 but SOON . :))))

roxxi1993 - mianhe for the late update chingu !! T_T hope that you won't get angry . here's chapter 28 though . hope that you like it . :)))

ijustlovesoshisuju - that is so TRUEEE . i really agree . hope that this happens in real life though . haha . :D

icypink89 - haha . yes it will never happen my dear chingu . and yes i like the haunting aunt . haha !! she sure is creepy . :D

ilovekownyuri - hmm . looks like you had a typo on your username . but it's okay . anyways , i'm very sorry for the late update !! hope that you understand my situation . oh , and i also hope that you'll still read this update !! gomawo ~~ :)