Good luck Yunho!! :D

I can't stop loving you

“Yunho oppa?” Yuri said, obviously surprised. Yunho smiled.

“Omo. Please sit down oppa. Aish, that was so disrespectful of me.” Yuri stammered.

“Hey, you don’t have to be so formal. You make me feel so distant from you.” Yunho smiled and sat down. Yuri blushed when she saw Yunho’s smile so she looked away from him.

“Hey, what’s the matter?” Yunho asked. Yuri stammered and no words came out from . Yunho smiled at her.

“Yah, calm down, araso? Take a deep breath.” Yunho smiled. Yuri followed him and took a deep breath.

“So, how are you?” Yunho asked.

“Fine, I guess.” Yuri sighed.

“Guess?? Hey, do you have a problem?” he said. Yuri just looked at him with confused eyes, then he understood why.

“You don’t have to tell me, you know. I don’t want to barge in you private life but whatever it is, I’ll try to help. Hmm. Wanna go somewhere and unwind?” Yunho looked at his wristwatch and smiled. The moment Yuri heard the world ‘unwind’, she quickly liked the idea and nodded. So, they went out of the café and went inside Yunho’s car. After a few minutes, they passed by a pastry shop.

“Want some cake? My treat.” Yunho smiled.

“Sure.” Yuri softly said and smiled. They wore sunglasses and got off the car then they went inside the pastry shop. The cashier and the other employees were looking at them like they were trying to think who they were.

“I think they’re starting to recognize us.” Yunho whispered.

“Just let them. Others won’t believe them anyway.” Yuri said without even looking at him. He was surprised by Yuri’s statement. She seemed not to care; not minding about the other people, unlike before when she was very conscious if other people recognizes them. Yuri started to look at the available cakes at the counter.

She seems so stressed about something. But what is it? Sigh. Good thing it’s already evening. I’ll take her to that place to make her realax. Surely, she’ll love it, or so I think. Yunho thought. Without intentionally doing it, he was staring at Yuri for few seconds already.

“Hmm. What flavor do you like oppa? Chocolate, strawberry, mocha. Aish!! So many flavors, and I like them all. Sigh. What do you think oppa?” Yuri said.

“Oh, umm. I-I don’t know. Chocolate perhaps?” Yunho stammered. Yuri smiled.

“Okay, chocolate it is then.” Yuri cheerfully said. Yunho paid for the cake and waited for it to be packed. After a few minutes, the cashier handed Yuri the cake then they left.

“Oppa, where are we going?” Yuri said while trying to reach for the seatbelt. Since she was holding the cake, she can’t use her two hands to fix her seatbelt, and Yunho seemed to notice it.

“We’re going to a place where you can relax while eating a cake.” Yunho smiled and helped Yuri with her seatbelt. As he tried to reach it, his other hand, which was resting on the side of Yuri’s seat to have balance, slipped, and guess what happened next?

Oh, great. Yunho was surprised as he was face to face with Yuri, like 1-inch-away kind of face to face. Yuri was also shocked by what happened, but since she was holding the cake, she wasn’t able to move, and they remained in that position for . . . . . . . 2 seconds? 3? Or maybe 5? Oh well, time didn’t matter at that time. Then suddenly, Yunho caught a glimpse of a man taking a photo of them.

Oh, really great. Another paparazzi. Just why is this happening all at the same time??Yunho quickly got back to his seat and started the car. Yuri flinched as Yunho rapidly drove.

“M-Mianhe. Mianhe Yuri-ah, my hand slipped then . . . . .  then that thing . . um . . . I mean . . . that man . . . “ Yunho stammered. Yuri looked at him and smiled.

“Relax, oppa. It was an accident. You don’t have to apologize because it’s not your fault.” Yuri calmly said and looked out the window. Yunho looked at her and smiled.

After an hour and a half, they reached their destination, a cliff beside the road.

“Here?” Yuri asked as she felt the cold breeze.

“Yeah. It’s nice out here, isn’t it?” Yunho said. He looked at his wristwatch. It’s already 7:00 PM.

Another hour and we’re just in time. Yunho smiled. He opened the trunk of his car and took a spare blanket. He laid the blanket on the ground and set the cake.

“You know, I really planned to go here alone. I always go here after work but I usually come here late at night. This is the first time that I went here so early, and also with someone. Y’know why? Because I heard from the news that there will be a meteor shower at 8:00 PM. I was surprised because the meteor shower is so early. I thought they come late at night. So, I brought a blanket just for this night. Haha. Am I getting weird?? I am, right??” Yunho laughed at himself. Yuri smiled at him and suddenly remembered about the cake. She opened the box and sliced her and Yunho’s portion.

“Good thing you saw me at the café.” Yuri said.

“Oh, now that you said it. Y’know, I was really surprised to see you there. I mean, what a coincidence. Then you seemed to have a problem so I thought that it would be great if I invited you to come here with me.” Yunho explained.

“Hmm. Oppa, can you keep a secret?” Yuri suddenly asked.

“Of course I can. But, why are you telling me a secret when you can tell your boyfriend instead?” Yunho felt heavy saying the words ‘your boyfriend’.

“I really want to release the heavy feeling that I have right now. I wanted to tell Jaejoong oppa but he seems tired after getting lost on an unknown road with Jessica and he seems busy with his projects so I never dared to do so. I don’t want him to lose his concentration on his work so I just shrugged off the idea. So, I planned to tell Soo Min-ah since se called me to meet her at the café to have some bonding time. But, unfortunately, a staff member called her and said that they needed her help so I just let her go since I don’t want to disturb you. And now, I would like to tell you but I don’t want you to get involved so maybe, I’ll just keep this problem to myself.” Yuri explained.

“Aigoo. I’m not that type of man who gets irritated when someone tells me a problem, y’know. Come on, you can tell me.” Yunho insisted. Yuri just sighed and looked at the night sky.

“Sigh. Oh just forget that I said anything oppa. I don’t want to spoil this beautiful evening with you. We can only get together at times like this. I mean, not like before, when we were just trainees. Aish, how I miss those days when we go out together and look at the night sky.” Yuri smiled. Yunho started to smile, and his heart started to beat so fast.

She remembers. Yunho happily thought as he reached out to his pocket and held to the necklace that he kept for so long. I’ve got to say it now. Tonight’s the night I’m gonna confess what I feel for her after so many years. This is it! Yunho encouraged himself.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong !! whoo ~~ finally updated . haha . mianhe for the delay . :)

just why are paparazzis everywhere ? if not for that man , he might have kissed our yul !! omo !! i'm imagining it right now ~~ haha !! LOLS XD

so , it looks like Yunho's gonna confess !! oohh ~~ what do you think will happen ? will Yuri accept his feeling even though she's already taken ? or let him down and stay loyal to her "ever-loving" boyfriend jae ??  here's a quick preview . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Oh, umm. Mianhe, excuse me for a while.” Yuri said and took her cellphone. Yunho caught a glimpse of her phone and saw “my Jaejoong oppa” calling and felt like a piece of his heart was torn apart.

“Yeobosaeyo? Oppa?” Yuri said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

paraluman - aww ~~ thank you ~~ here's chapter 31 !! hope that you like it . lemme know , 'kay ? take care . :)

icypink89 - omo !! sorry for the late update . anyways , here's chapter 31 !! hope that you like it , :)

cathymika - gomawo ~~ :) here's chapter 31 !! sorry for the delayed update , anyways . and yes , jaeri IS the hottest couple EVER . PERIOD . XD

elyse17 - yep . soo min DOES know something . and it will be revealed SOON . haha . lols . here's chapter 31 unnie . hope that you like it . take care :)

roxxi1993 - i hope so too ~~ haha . here chapter 31 !! hope that you like it . :)

dahnisya - here's yunri moments for you !! haha . hope you like the update chingu ~~ :)

aamoniak - oohh ~~ so you like evil people , huh ?? haha . just kidding . here's chapter 31 !! hope that you like it . :)

bianca - omo ~~ so sorry if i got you confused . the current chapters here only happened in just a week and a half so maybe that got you confused . haha . mianhe . :)

FolderName - hmm . i ship changsoo so maybe i'm also a sage now . haha !! i really like their couple . changmin's maknae evilness and wit + sooyoung's violence + a VERY large appetite + LOTS of food = one EPIC couple . haha . they would probably look so cute if ever they dated each other . looking forward to it !! haha . :D

ilovekownyuri - omo . sorry but i'm not on hiatus again . i was just very busy . mianhe ~~ and about soo min ?? a little spoiler here , 'kay ? haha . soo min knows nothing about the dream , but she knows something else . what she knows ?? let's wait for the other chapters to come , araso ?? haha . take care , my dear chingu . :)