Is this how it feels?

I can't stop loving you

6 AM, Sunday

*ring*ring*

It was already 6 AM, but none of the boys of DBSK are awake. The alarm clock went on ringing for another 2 minutes until Jaejoong turned it off.

“Wha – it’s 6 already?” He lazily said as he rubbed his eyes. He looked at the window and noticed that the sun was already up. He took his cellphone on his side table and looked if there were any new messages.

Isn’t this that director who told me to get some rest?

Jaejoong-ssi, we have to continue the filming today. We have to meet the quota scenes before weekend or else the producers may cut our budget. We still have to shoot that scene at that fancy restaurant so we can’t let them do it. I’m so sorry for disturbing you so early in the morning. Good morning though :)

So rests on Sunday are now wishful thinking huh? He stood up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face and stared at the mirror.

But I think now’s not the right time. Yuri’s voice echoed in his mind.

When is the right time then? And should I even wait for it? What if what she meant was, now is not the right time because there will never be a right time for us? He thought as he stared at his eyes.

“Too early for drama.” He said and headed to the kitchen. Currently not in the mood of cooking breakfast, he just took the box of cereals and a carton of milk. While preparing, he tried to remember if they have any appointments this day.

“Today’s Sunday, there should be lesser things to do. Hopefully.” He mumbled. After preparing the cereal, he headed straight to the living room and sat at the couch. He the TV and searched for a channel to watch. Most channels were streaming cartoons until he came to a show talking about some picture of a guy and a girl.

“— was seen yesterday at **** beach, closely to each other. She was holding his arm and he was smiling at her as they walked down the stairs. The paparazzi who took the shot revealed that they were eating dinner at a nearby restaurant, possibly having a date. The picture has only been circulating the internet last night, almost midnight actually, but a lot of netizens reacted.” The female host said. The scene shifted to a screen captured comments of some netizens. The female host read them one by one.

It’s like the second time around and they haven’t even confessed yet. JUST TELL US ALREADY.

If they want their relationship to be secret, then they should act like it! But they look good together tho.

They make a fine couple. I love Yunho oppa but if he’s happy, then I’d be happy to ship them. :)

My dreams of having this pairing is coming true! Cassies and Sones, it’s time to ship them for real! :D

The moment Jaejoong heard Yunho’s name, his ears rang. He put the bowl of cereal above the table and quickly ran to his room. He searched for his phone and frantically searched for the original version of the picture. He clicked the first entry and the picture was clearly showing Yuri holding Yunho’s arm while smiling at each other.

His hands shook, his eyes wild like fire. He threw his phone on the wall, breaking it to pieces. It was a new model, but he didn’t care. He grabbed his side table and threw it away. He broke his glass lamp, tossed the pillows as hard as he could, until he sat down, his hands severed by the broken pieces of his lamp. Rage. That was what he felt. He felt like he could lift his bed and throw it outside the window. He felt like he could destroy everything that he could see, just to vent his anger. He wanted to stand up and punch someone in the face but he suddenly felt powerless. His legs felt numb. His body became weak. He fell to his knees and cried. Not because of the wounds on his hands that have been discharging a lot of blood, but because of what he was really feeling. He was jealous.

Am I jealous? Is this how jealousy feels like? It hurts. It hurts so much. Jaejoong held his bleeding hands.

“Yah, we heard some crashing sound and –“ Yoochun and Junsu came in, panting. They looked around the room and saw the mess that Jaejoong had created, until they saw him, staring blankly into space, his tears falling, his hands bleeding.

“Hey, what happ—“ Changmin was about to enter the room when Yoochun shouted at him.

“Changmin-ah, get the first aid kit, NOW!” Yoochun yelled at him. Changmin quickly followed and ran to find the kit.

“Yah, what happened?” Junsu took off his sleeveless shirt and wiped the blood from Jaejoong’s hands. Changmin came back with the first aid kit and handed it to Junsu. He quickly opened the kit and gave it to Yoochun.

“Do it. I’m panicking.” Junsu stepped back and shyly covered his face.

 “Aish.” Yoochun sharply looked at him and took the kit. While Yoochun was doing his job, Changmin asked Jaejoong what happened.

“A dinner. All it took was a dinner. I should’ve taken her to dinner too.” Jaejoong’s voice trailed off as his tears fell. None of the three knew what he was saying.

“I’m not in the position to be like this because we’re over but… It’s too much…” Jaejoong continued. He stared expressionlessly, not minding what Yoochun is doing to his hand.

Isn’t this a bit exaggerated? No, really exaggerated?  Changmin thought while looking around at the wreck Jaejoong did.

They’re over? I thought they just needed some space. Junsu thought.

“But of all people… Why him?! Am I not enough??” Jaejoong suddenly yelled. Yoochun tried to hold him back and did his best to finish the bandage without having to puke on Jaejoong’s hands.

“Hyung, calm down.” Changmin held his shoulder.

“Hey, I heard a loud sound. What’s happening in here?” Yunho suddenly entered the room. The moment he heard his voice, Jaejoong laid his eyes on him.

“YOU…” Jaejoong stood up and walked towards Yunho.

“What –“ Yunho did not finish his sentence when Jaejoong’s bloody fist landed hard on his face. Yunho fell back, his mouth bleeding.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” Yunho yelled.

“How about you? What are you doing, trying to steal her just like that?! You are my friend, my best friend! How could you do this to me??” Jaejoong said as his tears fell. He clenched his fist, filling the half finished bandage with blood.

“STOP!!” Yoochun yelled as he held Jaejoong back as much as he could.

“What the heck are you talking about?!” Yunho yelled.

“That picture. THAT ING PICTURE OF YOU AND YURI!” Jaejoong grabbed his collar.

“Look, i-it wasn’t supposed to be like that. I just took her to dinner, nothing more!!” Yunho tried to explain.

“Nothing more… What is nothing more when she is holding your arms and you’re smiling at her?!! Can you even hear yourself talking sh*t right now?! And oh, you think I’m a fool not to notice?? You have a crush on her since forever!! Is that nothing more to you?? You, trying to make a move on her right after we broke up, like hours ago?! Shame on you!” Jaejoong yelled.

“I wasn’t making a move on her…” Yunho mumbled.

“Then what, taking a ing advantage of the moment before it passes?! Taking chances before I see it?! TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT.” Jaejoong snarled.

“She looked so sad! I just wanted to cheer her up. I didn’t expect the night to turn out all right. I was too carried away with my feelings…” Yunho faltered.

“Are you that desperate Yunho?? How could you?” Jaejoong said. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s arms and pushed him away

“Hey, is it my fault that she was sad?! She was sad because of you!! Because of your sh*tty actions towards her! Were you ever there when she had problems?? Were you ever there when she needed someone to talk to?! NO. I DID ALL OF THOSE. Because you were never there! And why would you be there?! You’re too busy with someone else. OH, THAT’S RIGHT. You were too busy fooling around with Jessica. JESSICA. Her ing groupmate. ARE YOU NUTS? That’ll hurt more to her!! And now you’re telling me how dare I?! Have you ever asked yourself that ing question, huh?! How dare you treat her this way?! How dare you cheat on her?! How dare you punch me when you’re the one at fault?! Aren’t you just taking her for granted now?!” Yunho yelled. He clenched his fist and punched Jaejoong, causing him to fall.

“YAH! STOP IT ALREADY!” Changmin yelled as he and Junsu grabbed Yunho's arms.

“And you have the nerve to accuse me of stealing her when the two of you are clearly on a ing break!! Why, do you think she’ll ever come back to you if you’re like this?! How could you call yourself her boyfriend when you didn’t even acted like one?!” Yunho shouted.

“WHA – I loved her more than you’ll ever know! And for your information, half of my life I was with her! Ups and downs, I was with her!! How dare you compare yourself to me when you’ve only spent time with her for, what, a short span of time that I can even count on my fingers?! Do you know how much your words hurt, you er?!” Jaejoong stood up, his mouth bleeding. He couldn’t control his tears as it fell continuously.

“ENOUGH! Both of you!” Junsu yelled, his voice echoed inside the room. All of them looked at him.

“I know I’m not in the right place to talk right now but seriously?! You two are acting like kids!! To think that you two are the oldest! My ears are ringing with those curses!!” Junsu shouted. Jaejoong looked away.

“How the heck would Yuri-ah react if this reaches her?” Junsu added.

“I don’t want to in but hyung’s right. I mean, it’s just a picture and LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST BEFORE YOU REACT.” Changmin hushed Jaejoong, even before he was about to say anything.

“I mean, it’s just a picture. You can settle this in a proper and MANLY talk. Just try to hear each other out. Not this.” He looked around at Jaejoong’s room and crossed his arms.

“And also these... blood stains on almost everything in your room.” Changmin vilely looked at Jaejoong’s bleeding fist.

“WHAT?” Jaejoong quickly scowled at him. Changmin looked at Yoochun as if waiting for him to speak. Yoochun pointed at himself, unsure of what to say.

“Well, yeah. They’re right. Stop acting like friggin’ idiotic children. Settle this in a talk but not now. Let’s clean up first this wreck that you made.” Yoochun sternly looked at Jaejoong.

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong chingus ~~ :D sorry for the delay . i had to iron a lot of clothes so i totally forgot . mianhe ~~ T_T

OMO . we have reached this chapter where the two of them fight . a lot of cussing and smashing has happened . actually , if this happened in real life , not just the word f word would be mentioned . there could've been a lot of mofo , f-er , sh*t and all that . i tried to make this tame as possible XD and also ,  i just can;t imagine the two of them fighting like that ! though it was mentioned somewhere in the depths of the internet that they really did fight verbally and junsu almost cried . i think he did cry . i can't remember ! XD so i tried to recapture that moment here , except that junsu didn't cry . let's try to imagine him more in a manly way than in a cute way ~~ (though i that scene where he says "Do it. I'm panicking." while he's topless and then he covers his face is still very much alive in my imagination XD) but seriously , these two should get along by now . YURI . do something ! :D

so here's chapter 56 ~~ i hope you enjoyed it . btw , here's a quick preview for chapter 57 . take care ~~ :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Of course they won’t show those kinds of comments on national TV. But I did some searching a while ago, and there was no comment about her two-timing, or JJ, or whatsoever. If they react so nicely to that pic, then I think they know nothing about Y and JJ.”

“That’s impossible! I mean they’re Cassies and Sones! They do a way better job on investigating compared to FBI or NBI or whatever bureau of investigation that exists. And more importantly, why is the media so passive about this?! I mean this is a very big issue. Why are they ignoring this?” One of them complained. Meanwhile, Yoona’s ears were hearing it all.