Stuck in nowhere

I can't stop loving you

Inside the car, there was an awkward silence. Jaejoong, who was driving the car, was hesitant to speak while Jessica kept on looking at the night sky.

“S-so, how’s the day? Do you feel tired?” Jaejoong managed to start a conversation. Jessica was startled by his question.

“Oh, umm, not really. but it was fun, though.” Jessica said.

“I agree.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Yeah, I know. There were so many lines to say and actions to take but the people around you makes you more energetic that’s why you get to work harder.” Jessica said.

“Yeah. Oh, by the way, since we’re going to shoot scenes together all the time, I’ll take you home every meeting. I plan to see Yuri-ah every time there’s a shooting so why not, right?” Jaejoong offered.

Wow, he’s fast. Jessica smiled.

“Are you sure oppa? I may become a burden to you.” Jessica simply said.

“Of course not, silly. I’m the one who offered so it’s alright.” Jaejoong said.

“Okay. Thanks then, oppa.” Jessica smiled at him. When Jaejoong looked at her, he suddenly blushed by the sight of Jessica’s smile.

“Y-your welcome.” Jaejoong slowly said.

Oh, did he just blush? My, he’s slowly getting attracted to me. Jessica smiled and looked away from him.

Weird. Why did just feel a heat rushing throughout my body? Jaejoong muttered to himself as he’s slowly drenched in sweat. He continued to drive. The road’s getting darker and only grasses can be seen beside the road. It’s like they’re in nowhere.

“Oppa, what time is it?” Jessica asked.

“9:30 pm.” Jaejoong said as he looked at his cell phone. Oh shoot!! It’s been an hour since I called Yuri-ah and I haven’t reached the main road yet. Aigoo. She must be waiting by now. Jaejoong thought.

“Oppa, I think it’s getting late. And we’re not yet in the main road.” Jessica worried.

“Yeah, I know.” Jaejoong said. He reached for his phone and tried to dial Yuri’s number without removing his sight from the road. Unfortunately, there was no signal so he couldn’t call her.

“Oppa, what’s the matter?” Jessica asked.

“There’s no signal. I can’t contact Yuri-ah.” Jaejoong said. After hearing this, Jessica checked her cell phone and found out that he’s telling the truth.

“Ughh, of all times. I want to sleep already!!” Jaejoong complained. Suddenly, the car stopped.

“Hey oppa, why did it stop?” Jessica asked.

“I-I don’t know.” Jaejoong said. Then, a thought suddenly came to his mind. He looked at his gas meter and found out that his car already ran out of gas.

“Omo. We’re out of gas.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

“Y-yah oppa, don’t scare me like that.” Jessica said.

“I’m not scaring you, I’m telling the truth.” Jaejoong tried to laugh. They both went outside to gather some fresh air while trying to think of how to get home safely.

Why would his car suddenly run out of gas? He takes care of his car so probably he’ll be responsible to check if his car’s running out of gas. Or maybe, this is a chance given to me? Oh, that would be wonderful!! Jessica smiled.

Jaejoong tried to dial various numbers but failed to call them since there was no signal.

“Aish!! Why now? She’ll probably get mad.” Jaejoong shouted.

“Oppa, calm down. We’ll find a way to arrive home safely so chill out, araso?” Jessica assured.

“Ughh. Okay fine.” Jaejoong said. He stretched his arm and looked at the night sky. There were so many stars and the moon is full, which gave enough light to somehow see the meadow beside the road.

“This place sure is creepy, but it gives off a peaceful aura.” Jaejoong said and sat on the grasses. Jessica followed him.

“Oppa, is this your first time being stuck in the middle of nowhere?” Jessica asked.

“Hmm? Oh. Yeah, it’s my first time. I thought things like this happen only in the movies. I never thought this would happen to me.” Jaejoong said with a smile.

“Me too. This is my first time.” Jessica said. Suddenly, Jaejoong saw a tree. He approached it and grabbed a stone. He wrote on the tree “Jaejoong + Yuri = JAERI :)” then he smiled at what he did. After this, he returned to his sitting place. Then there was a sudden breeze, and the wind ruffled Jessica’s hair. Her hair was loosely tied with a red ribbon but the wind blew her ribbon to Jaejoong’s lap.

“Oh, mianhe,” Jessica quickly said and her face turned red.

“So you like ribbons, huh?” Jaejoong smiled held the ribbon.

“Umm, not really. I just wanted to try wearing a ribbon so I used that.” Jessica said.

“It looks beautiful on you, though.” Jaejoong smiled at her and tied her hair in a bun, using the white ribbon.

“How’d you know how to tie a girl’s hair?” Jessica wondered while trying not to look at Jaejoong.

“Oh, that? Haha. Well, I have to take care of my sisters’ hygiene so that made me learn how to tie a girl’s hair. Don’t get the wrong idea though. I’m still a man even if I know things like that.” Jaejoong smiled. Jessica laughed by what he said.

“Hey, want me to braid your hair?” Jaejoong smiled at Jessica.

“Sure, if you insist.” Jessica agreed. Jaejoong untied her bun and brushed her hair using his hands and then started braiding it.

It feels weird to have a man braid your hair but I feel so comfortable. Sigh. Things never change through the years. This is the same feeling whenever we talk in school before he transferred. Oh, how I love this feeling. And I . . . . . . .  I still love him. Jessica smiled. Jaejoong seemed to notice her and asked her why.

“What’s the matter?” Jaejoong said.

“Oppa, do you remember the time before you transferred to the school where you met Yuri-ah?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, a bit. You were with me at that time, right?” Jaejoong tried to recall.

“Yeah. Remember the times when we used talk in the library? Or in the canteen?” Jessica said.

“Oh. Of course I do. They were one of my most treasured memories.” Jaejoong said.

“Me too. Whenever I think of those, I feel so happy.” Jessica said and felt her heart flutter.

“But you know, oppa. I’ve got something to confess to you.” Jessica said. Jaejoong finished her braid and tied her hair with the white ribbon.

“Hmm? What is it?” Jaejoong said as he sat right next to her.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

so yeah . looks llike my predictions were wrong and it's already the 5th of october . mianhe chingus !! we just arrived last night and i was so tired so i didn't have the time to update . i'm so sorry T^T

*off-topic :D*

oooohhh . looks like jaesic moments are coming . kekekeke :D

so it looks like some of you are confused now . sorry !! but don't worry guys , starting from this chapter , things will get clearer . btw , thanks for the advices !! idk which but thanks though . it really helped . anyways , looks like something fishy is going on here . sica's gonna confess !! oohh . do you think she'll get straight to the point ? and what will jae do about it ?? omo . let's have a quick preview . :)

 

PREVIEW:

“Stop, please.” Jaejoong quickly said. Jessica stopped talking, then tears fell from her eyes.

“I know what you’re gonna say so please, just . . . . just stop. Look, I don’t wanna ruin our friendship just because of this. Sica-yah, we’re friends, I know you know that. I have a girlfriend, and this girlfriend of mine is your friend. Now, do you want to hurt her when she knows about this?” Jaejoong said.

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

*oh btw , thank you very much for the subs and comments !!

kkabyul - yep , you're right about the jaesic moments . this chapter will be the start and will last for a few other chapters . but don't get annoyed unnie . haha . please look forward to it anyway . so here's chapter 25 !! hope that you like it despite the jaesic moments . :)

elyse17 - okay , about the confusing part , i think this chapter will leave you hanging . haha . this is like the part 1 of the 1st revelation . so , i hope you'll look forward to the other chapters . oh , and thank you by the way . i just found your comment useful so , thanks again . :)

bianca - detective soo min . haha . i like that . and she will be . :D

RedFlamer37 - yep , jaesic moments coming . hope that you won't get annoyed in this chapter . anyways , welcome back unnie !! :)

icypink89 - oh pls don't hate the real sica . just in this chapter okay ?? i don't want to make some haters because of this fic . haha . :D