Taking chances

I can't stop loving you

“Yuri-ah!! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” the man said.

“Yunho oppa!! Over here!” Yuri cheerfully waved.

“Y-Yunho?!!” Jaejoong gasped.

“Oh, I forgot to tell I you. He called a while ago, asking where I was. I told him I was alone here so he said he will keep me company. We met a few minutes before you asked me for a lighter.” Yuri explained.

“Oh, okay.” Jaejoong flatly said. Yunho finally caught up and saw them. The moment he saw Yuri with Jaejoong, his smile faded.

“What are you doing here?” Yunho instantly asked with an irritated tone.

“Oh, uh, I was at the café when I saw her. We went here to have some, you know, catching up and some talking.” Jaejong tried to think of an excuse.

Yeah, “some talking”. Yunho thought.

 “Yeah. So I guess I should be going. I still need to rehearse some of my lines.” Jaejoong said. Yuri handed him his coat.

“Take care.” She smiled.

“Yeah. You too.” Jaejoong smiled and walked away. After a brief moment of silence, Yuri finally spoke.

“Oppa, what took you so long?” she said.

“I looked for some restaurant here because I know you haven’t eaten anything for the last few hours. I found a café but I think you need some heavy meal so I found some restaurant selling some seafood and I was wondering if you would like to try there.” Yunho explained.

“Okay.” Yuri smiled. While walking, Yuri suddenly shivered.

“Cold……” Yuri muttered. Hearing this, Yunho took off his sweater and gave it to her.

“Is it okay?” Yuri worried.

“You know, I wouldn’t offer at all if it wasn’t okay.” Yunho laughed.

“Oh, okay.” Yuri smiled.

“But if it’s you, I’ll offer almost anything.” Yunho murmured.

“What?” Yuri didn’t seem to catch what he said.

“Oh, umm… I said I haven’t eaten anything.” Yunho quickly said.

“Oh. Then let’s hurry up. I’m also getting hungrier.” Yuri smiled.

A few minutes later, they reached the restaurant that Yunho was talking about. It was an open place, allowing the sea breeze to freely roam the area. The night sky can also be seen from inside the restaurant. The moon was full and the stars were shining brightly, a view rarely seen from inside the city, because of light pollution.

Yunho was at the counter, ordering food for them while Yuri sat at an area where the night sky can be clearly seen. Looking at the full moon, she began to have flashbacks of Jaejoong.

I love you. He said with a smile on his face. This picture of him kept recurring on her mind.

What are you doing to me? Yuri said in despair. She looked at her ring and it.

Did I do the right thing? She thought. She looked back at the moon, as if waiting for the moon to answer her. A few minutes later, Yunho came back. Yuri looked at him and asked what he ordered for them.

“I ordered a shrimp and broccoli fettuccine, some tuna kebabs, glazed salmon, crab cakes, and a salmon macaroni salad.” Yunho said.

“WHAT?” Yuri’s eyes widened.

“Wae? You don’t like it? I can change that if you want. Waiter --” Yuri stopped him from calling the waiter.

“What’s wrong?” Yunho asked.

“Umm… It’s just that, don’t you think this dinner’s a bit too expensive? I don’t know, and also, maybe it’s too much?” Yuri tried to explain. She was starting to blush. Yunho smiled at her.

“Hey, money is not a problem, okay? What matters is the memory. I want to make every memory to be the best, so I do it this way. I can always earn money, but the times that I share with other people, that’s a valuable thing to keep.” Yunho smiled.

“And hey, you’re not the only one eating. So I get to choose what we have for dinner.” Yunho laughed. Yuri found herself smiling at him for no reason at all. His voice made her calm, as if it was soothing her.

 A few seconds later, the waiter came with their food.

“Omo, can we finish all these?” Yuri said, looking at the food.

“You have to eat as much as you can to regain your strength before you go back to work. Seafood is healthy that’s why you can eat a lot.” Yunho said. He looked at his wristwatch and saw that it’s already 7 PM.

“What time is it?” Yuri asked.

“7 PM. Don’t worry, I’ll give you a ride back home.” Yunho smiled. They started to eat, trying first the pasta.

“Omo, this is SO delicious.” Yuri said as she ate her share. Yunho looked at her and happily sighed.

“It’s good to know that you liked it.” Yunho said. They continued to eat until they finished everything.

“Ughh… My stomach.” Yuri rubbed her stomach.

“I hope your diet is not ruined by this.” Yunho laughed.

“Oh no, not at all. Back at the dorm, we would always eat something without the manager knowing. I eat a lot, but I also work out a lot so as to burn it. I don’t want my figure to be ruined, y’know.” Yuri grinned.

“By the way…” Yuri said. Yunho looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

“Thanks. For this.” Yuri smiled.

“No prob.” he replied. The fresh sea breeze ruffled Yuri’s hair and she looked back at the sky. Yunho stared at her and sighed. His eyes turned to her hand and saw her ring.

“Yuri-ah, can I ask you something?” Yunho said. Yuri nodded at him.

“How are things between you and Jaejoong?” he said. Yuri opened , but no words came out. After a few seconds of silence, she simply sighed.

“Oh… umm. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked.” Yunho said and lowered his head.

“No. Don’t apologize. It’s…. It’s nothing, really.” Yuri quickly answered. After this short exchange of conversation, both of them became silent. Yunho, trying to think of how to divert the silence, took notice of the time.

“H-Hey, it’s getting late.” Yunho stammered.

“Yeah. We better get going.” Yuri quickly replied.

“I’ll give you a ride home.” he offered. Yuri nodded and stood up. Yunho called the waiter to pay the bill. While waiting for him, Yuri looked at him keenly and thought about something.

No. I don’t think so. She brushed off the thought as he came to her with a smile.

“Let’s go.” Yunho smiled at her and raised his arm, gesturing her to hold his arm. She smiled at him in return and held his arm. They went down the stairs and headed straight to his car.

That’s right. Walk slowly. That’ll be 20 or more pictures for you two love birds. A big scoop it is! A strange man a few kilometers away from the restaurant said as he continuously clicked his camera.

 

---OOO---

(A/N)

annyeong ~~ :D here i am again with another update . yeah , i'm trying to do this on a daily basis to make it up for you guys . and btw , i'd really want to thank you all for waiting for previous update (i think some really didn't wait XD) !! but seriously thank you guys :D

btw , writing the previous chapter was a bit hard . most of you wanted yul to give jae a chaance . some did not . some wanted yul to give yunho a chance . some did not . giving jae a chance was potentially good for the story but it's dangerous bec if i ever did that , then the next events would be a bit draggy since it's a bit predictable . maybe give him a chance , but like yul said , not now . also there's still yunho to think about ! gawd , can i just take one (specifically jaejoong) so it's a win win situation? T_T i 'm not sure myself either . the last chapter is still on progress , and i'm not sure how things will work out . so , keep waiting for the next chapters to find out , araseo ? :D

last time i posted a poll . not actually a poll . too lazy to make an official one . XD so far , i think none have noticed it . now isn't that a bit pitiful and awkward . XD so here i am again, asking you the same question ~~ :D (i'll put these on bold so that you'll easily notice) after this fic , i'm thinking of posting another jaeri story . after the second one , which pairing would you like for me to create/post next ? YUNRI , YOORI (yoochunxyuri , i tried to imagine them together for the 2nd time . they do look good together imo :D) or CHANGSOO ( changminXsooyoung , for a change ?) just lemme know , araseo ? please do include this on your comment so i'll know XD

here's chapter 55 btw ~~ i hope you like it :D (whoa , i've reached this far XD)

 

PREVIEW:

Isn’t this a bit exaggerated? No, really exaggerated?  Changmin thought while looking around at the wreck Jaejoong did.

They’re over? I thought they just needed some space. Junsu thought.

“But of all people… Why him?! Am I not enough??” Jaejoong suddenly yelled. Yoochun tried to hold him back and did his best to finish the bandage without having to puke on Jaejoong’s hands.

“Hyung, calm down.” Changmin held his shoulder.

“Hey, I heard a loud sound. What’s happening in here?” Yunho suddenly entered the room. The moment he heard his voice, Jaejoong laid his eyes on him.

“YOU…” Jaejoong stood up and walked towards Yunho.

“What –“ Yunho did not finish his sentence when Jaejoong’s bloody fist landed hard on his face. Yunho fell back, his mouth bleeding.